And respiration? I guess that's off the table as well

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SAVE ME PIT

He didn't die so gud

It was a big cut

A big cut for who user ? Who ?

ARIOCH AID ME IN MY TIME OF NEED!

GIMME LADDAH! GIMME POWAH!

U U U U

>Murder? Sheeeit mohfugga I dindu nuffin I was at Yolanda's when that nigga got iced

chaosh ij a radder

JUSHT

>shansha shuck it pleash
>quick before your shistah kills meAAUUHHGGHH

>Be cool, Petey. Be cool. They don't have any concrete proof that you killed Lysa.
>"Yes, she deserved to die and I hope she burns in hell"

im' glad CIA got killed in this fucking shitshow. it was too painful seeing him wasted in this. I wish he and Varys could have faced off one final time though

He didn't get killed he dived into the puddle of his blood and is walking on the bottom of the river while wearing full armor for 500m out of Winterfell

STANNIS LIVES!

Littlefinger has one final keikaku laid out in the event of his death.

He embezzled millions over the years when he was in charge of the realm's finances in order to hire the Golden Company to holocaust every last man, woman, and child in Westeros

PLEASE

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the Blackwater Bay. I watched Bobbybeams glitter in the dark near the Bloody Gate. All those moments will be lost, in time, like Harrenhal. Time to die.

This is why you don't step on the top rung.

chaos got literally cucked by magic bullshit

*saves cia*

Did anyone else unironically get choked up during this scene? Aiden was crying like a little boy it broke my heart to see him look so scared and innocent

I choked up because of how shitty his death was.
The smartest man in Westeros and he died like a retard.

The scene would have benefited greatly from Sansa stopping Arya saying "No wait" and she walks over to Littlefinger, gets on her knees and pulls his pants down in front of the court. "First I have to get an idea of your size" she then pulls between his legs and looks up at him, then to the court "this is a giant cock"

SHO....I SUPPOSE YOU THOUGHT MY ASCENSHION WASH OFF THE TABLE ASH WELL

He was still that naive little who tought love wins battles.

He fell victim to one of the classic blunders - the most famous of which is "never get involved in a land war in Essos" - but only slightly less well-known is this: "Never trust a woman when death is on the line"!

That's the wrong quote.
It's "Never trust a woman."

When did Sansa and Arya plan this trap? If it was all a ryse then why did Arya threaten Sansa when they were alone?

>did you kill Lysa
>yes
Literally why?

They did that so the audience could follow whats happening. Its so obvious that it kinda hurts the 4th wall. Fucking GoT man.

my.mixtape.moe/jogiwn.mp4

Because all power demands sacrifice. He will rise again in Season 8 episode 1 as a Prince of the Warp.

Wait didn´t he poison Jon Arryn because the Lannisters wanted him dead? He was going to find out about Cercei. Lysa was legit insane and would have killed Sansa. He made her jealous bohoo what an evil move. He betrayed Ned after offering him a good solution which Ned declined. LF didn´t want Stannis and war. And about that Dagger: What kind of plan involves the death of the assassin? He was caught by pure chance and would have killed bran and left otherwise without traces. Now everyone is acting like he wanted them to get the dagger. What kind of sorcery plan would this be that only suceedes when it fails? Or was getting caught part of his plan all along?

>Wait didn´t he poison Jon Arryn because the Lannisters wanted him dead?
No, he did that because it would look like the Lannisters did it.

>AAAAHH SHAVE ME CHAOSH

Seriously though, did CIA's accent bother anyone else?

>iced

AAAAHHH SAVE ME PIVOT

>tfw don't want to see this scene play out because LF looks so damn pathetic and sad and CIA goes out so ignobly.

nothin personnel

>How many book characters you wanna ruin, D&D?
>Just fuck his shit up, senpai.

You never threatened to slice your sister's face off and wear it around pretending to be her? This is normal sibling behavior, freak.