Can you give a serious, reasoned argument against pedophilia?

Can you give a serious, reasoned argument against pedophilia?

Girls get their first period between 10-12. It's unnatural to wait another 8 years just to have sex with them. Do you seriously swallow this shit just because society and the jews tell you to?

The only value of a woman is sex and procreation. If you take too long to fuck them, this is when they start thinking that they're people and that's when they turn into sluts/SJWs

b

L E A F us alone

E

A

F

Pedophilia is bad: The Niggers will get them

I don't see any logical reason to oppose it.
The age people should be fucking is the age the body dictates its capable of fucking which is when one enters puberty.

Once you reach puberty at whatever age it may be should be the defining factor, not some arbitrary number we randomly pull out of our ass.

Women need early teenage years to learn skills like cooking and child-rearing. They can't do that if they are sex slaves, as much as i hate to admit. Plus having babies at that age could kill them, then no more sex.

Do you WANT to murder little girls by birth? Because that's how you do it.

>Women need early teenage years to learn skills like cooking and child-rearing
you're living in a fantasy world

those teenaged years are when they are indoctrinated by SJWs that they can be independent, sluts, coal-burners, and that this is all somehow """"empowering""""

Early years. I mean up until like 13-14

Same reason we don't let healthy young men who have already finished growing and are in their physical prime enlist until they turn 18, or drink until they're 21.

You need to ensure that they are capable of making a rational decision.

>Can you give a serious, reasoned argument against pedophilia?
>Girls get their first period between 10-12. It's unnatural to wait another 8 years just to have sex with them.

Assuming you're at least above the age of 15, having sex with a 10-12 year old girl isn't up to you.
If these girls are to have sex, they'll probably do it with boys their same age group.
Why on earth would you want to have sex with young girls that age in the first place? Stick to your own age group, you'll be happier and not a social creep.

women aren't rational
women will never be rational

when a woman """"makes a decision""" they're really just acting on whatever they've been manipulated into believing.

You've been manipulated by jews into thinking that you need to stand back and let women grow as people, when this is actually detrimental to society.

>If these girls are to have sex, they'll probably do it with boys their same age group.
gosh, could that be because I am LEGALLY UNABLE TO PURSUE THEM

Women naturally seek older, more stable men
Men naturally seek younger, more fertile women

Do you really need this explained to you?

>You need to ensure that they are capable of making a rational decision

Are you being intentionally dense? A shit ton of men and even moreso women are completely irrational in regards to anything other than their next meal and paycheck and make the stupidest decisions, regardless of whether or not they were "under the legal age".

Don't make me use this, leaf.

>You've been manipulated by jews
The Jews are the ones promoting pedophilia, shit dick.

Creepy fucking leaf

>Calling 10 year old girls women

Really?

I would fuck them but i'm not a refugee so i couldn't get away with it

>Leafblower
You really want to blow them?

No babbies so not natural.

No natural style is disgustink.

kil ur selb

I do think its hilarious that when Sup Forums can't argue its side, they resort to memes

When you believe something, but you can't explain why you believe it. That's when it's time for a little self-reflection.

rope + chair is what you need

A

>get their first period between 10-12
Used to be like 15, before all of our food got hormoned to hell

God set paces for humans to develop both physically and psychically. And saw it good. :^)))

Now, the chicken growth hormones...

Child brides, like in India. Makes civilization great.

POO

Just put the legal age at 14 for everything.
Work, sex, drugs, prostitution, marriage, alcohol, serving, driving, everything.
Society would be better.

>Do you seriously swallow this shit just because society and the jews tell you to?

>My excuse for my moral degeneracy is the Jew meme

Wew lad

They aren't psychologically mature enough to consent to something on such a major mental scale as this. The brain isn't developed enough at this point, making their """"""consent""""" basically meaningless.

>The only value of a woman is sex and procreation.

Wew again, lad. Someone got turned down by a QT3.14 recently. Also, if you ever want to lead any sort of traditional family, like a good human, you'll need to drop that degenerate view.

Filth like you belongs on a cross.

Oh an actual debate thread! It's been a long time since I have seen one of these taken seriousl-
>Fucking leaf

This is the problem, your kind isn't taken seriously here, even if you are being 100% serious it is only seen as a shitpost to most

I want to hug little girls so bad

or, y'know

ancient Rome

Having sex with girls after their puberty is ephebophilia. I have nothing against that
Pedophilia is a different thing, it serves no purpose but to satisfy your degenerate wishes at the costs of innocence of children