Why didn't the Vale soldiers have more loyalty to Littlefinger? It's not like they were hired guns or anything

Why didn't the Vale soldiers have more loyalty to Littlefinger? It's not like they were hired guns or anything.

Same reason why the Dornish had no loyalty to their prince and let the sand snakes take over Dorne. Loyalty doesn't exist in Dabid's universe.

or perhaps they were wondering why someone would kill a man after fake accusing someone else

The Lords of the Vale never liked Littlefinger. They had to follow him because he had Lysa and Robin in his control.

When Robin hears this wouldn't he pull back his support? He loved Littlefinger why would he make his men stick around?

They were already in suspicion that he killed Lysa. Plus Yohn Royce saw his true colors during the falcon scene. He ows loyalty to the Lord of the Vale.

>Sup Forums - Game of Thrones Lore & Pickle Rick
This fucking board is unreal. HBO has to be shilling this shit no one cares about this stupid show.
>inb4 GoTIDF

Robin doesn't exist in the show anymore

He didn't get to bring friends

>no one cares about this stupid show
12.1 million people disagree

shut up GoTIDF

12.1 million SJWs aren't worth the value of 1 non-SJW

it's shit like this that NO ONE cares about.
>lel let's imagine an alternate reality where my favorite tv show is different than it is in my life

>12.1 million SJWs aren't worth the value of 1 non-SJW

epic as hell post my man, I too like to rebel against society

fucking n*rmie scum ruining my day by existing... goddamn I hate them

>MUH SJWS!
12.1 million people

If I pulled off your support, would you die?

>quoting multiple posts to make yours seem relevant
nice shill skills m8

>posting in threads about things you dont like to make your life seem relevant
what did he mean by this?

>getting this personal
you're a meanie for a shill (and you're kind of stupid) you know that?

Except for the hordes of dothraki that will apparently unquestioningly follow Kelly C wherever, even to fight a zombie ice army that has no relevance to them whatsoever

Checked.
I don't get why this isn't more obvious. The knights didn't even like lady aryn that much.
/thread

I want to get personal with you user