Preacher Live Thread "The Madmen Actually did it Edition""

Well they actually did it, is there really anything that is off limits now?

Making fun of Islam.

This.

I feel like Preacher is under the radar enough to get away with it

how does he breathe in that box?

there was an air pump hooked into it

>digging up SoK

>casually explaining your plans to kill the messiah and take over the Illuminati

kek

Has Grandma orJody showed up yet? ill watch if theyre in it.

Tonight's episode opened with a flashback to the time they put him in a coffin at the bottom of the swamp, but we didn't see their faces.

>Hitler's worst day, the day the Hell itself deems is sufficient to torment him with for eternity, is getting his work rejected

lol hitler is such a cuck.

would you exterminate the jews over not getting the last piece of plum cake?

ADOLF FUCKING HITLER!

They can say "fuck" on AMC now? Why the fuck is Walking Dead still censoring Negan?

is plum cake delicious?

I like how they had to give a warning after the last commercial break just for that fuck.

fucking christ someone should make a copy paste of this by now

in American television past a certain hour you can literally say whatever you want, the problem is that you will get fined for every rule you violate in doing so

granted it is unusual to see this before the 10 o'clock hour, but maybe at this point AMC just doesn't give a fuck and let's Rogen do what ever he wants

They did? Want did they say?

if the guns wont melt why dont they freeze them and smash them with a hammer?

Well I know they're "allowed" to legally, I'm just surprised AMC is "letting" them. Even Breaking Bad would censor shit. I guess Preacher has so few viewers that they don't care about offending anyone anymore.

they literally just found this out a second ago, give them a minute to consider it

though why bother destroying them at all I have no clue, given all the supernatural shit that is now confirmed to exist I'd keep them at the very least to have as trade fodder

Bait?

I"m with this guy. First season sucked.

>explicit Jesus sex scenes
>retard messiah
>genuinely sympathetic portrayal of Hitler
>Herr Starr gay assrape
>swearing isn't censored anymore
I guess the one bright side of Preacher's viewing numbers plummeting this season has been that they haven't been holding back to avoid offending people anymore like they did in season 1.

We got the retard messiah? Im glad they dared to that one.

Yeah, im happy. Still, while it has a lot of things going for it, im sad the series had to go like this. I feel if they had only followed the fucking comic it would have been ten times more popular.

was that Jack Black

When?

yeah the first season was an absolute mistake. I watched half of it then read all the comics and realized how bad they fucked up the show

Anyone have a stream for tonight's episode?

Wait whoa, Hitler and Jesus is in season 2?
Hm, I might pick this up again.

the art gallery guy

stream?

so Hitler did absolutely nothing wrong after all

Comikino

>We got the retard messiah? Im glad they dared to that one.
I happy to meet youse.

explain

what the fuck is that charles manson thing

Damn I've already seen a couple of threads about how the Preacher became closer to the comic book, so is s2 better than s1? cause s1 was a piece of shit to be honest.

Right so on the eve of Jesus Christ's crucifixion Jesus decided he wanted to get laid. In the process of this he knocked up a chick, and one of his disciples figured this out. He stole the child, killed the mother and created an illuminati like organization to protect the child and prepare the world for the day the descendant of the messiah's bloodline could lead the world.

Unfortunately 25 generations of inbreeding has made the messiah a simpering retard, though possibly also clairvoyant

S2 is terrible. Like 60% of it is just tulip and whatever the vampire's called having stupid personal drama that couldn't possibly interest you less or be less original. could probably rant about how shitty it was for a few thousand words but im not in the mood to right now

Season 2 is great whenever the Saint of Killers, Herr Starr or Hitler is on screen

otherwise it is still annoying

also apparently god is a furry

Much better. There's a 2 or 3 episode stretch in the first half that focuses on Tulip and its pretty shitty, but then it comes back around with the introduction of Starr.

The 25th great grandson of our Lord and Savior.
Humperdoo.

How much different is it from the comics?

I remember Roger saying fuck that one time and it being censored.

This entire season is a boring, pointless, tedious snooze fest.

And Tulip is a cunt in every single episode. Cassidy is wasted and sits around doing nothing all the time.

And that guy who plays Hitler is the worst fucking Hitler I have ever seen. Also can't stand the was Arse Face talks. Still can't figure why they changed his character so much.