Polish-Americans unite against Donald Trump

Why do Poles hate Trump, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/national/residents-nervous-majority-muslim-michigan-city-article-1.2445093
youtube.com/watch?v=7Ag8dmCQN0E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Applebaum is jewish whore. She is wife of former Polish Ministry of Foreign Affairs. He is hated in Poland by most people. Also most Polish-Americans have conservative political leanings. So no, Poles do not "hate Trump".

>Why do Poles hate Trump

He sucks Russian cock.

Pollacks are retarded

that last name sounds rather german then polish what a dumb whore

>Applebaum has stated that she was brought up in a "very reformed" Jewish family.[4] She graduated from the Sidwell Friends School (1982).

Every.Fucking.Time.

>polish-americans
>poles

Literally a little bitch-boy to the communists.

I get the feeling Europoors don't really give two shits about us either way, it's just when it's something anti-republican, it gets the obvious attention from liberal faggots who love to spend all day on their twitter accounts posting random shit

Polish Americans are Jews.

>Anne Applebaum
Don't bother hers articles

They're the mexicans of europe. Solidarity.

Anne Applebaum --> Poles ? Wtf are you smoking ?

>german
Step up your game, lad

Trump is literally everything most poles stand for, which are largely conservative. I support him

>t. Legal Pole in America

Letting in anyone other than Anglos, Scots and Dutch was a mistake.

No one else can handle freedom.

Sikorski and Tusk are globalists who were overwhelmingly rejected by Poles; Tusk landed at an EU post and Sikorski got caught making up fake conversations. They are not only not representative, they are thoroughly discredited.

>Anne abblebaum
>Jewish whore
>Thinks she knows what poles think

Into the oven she goes

Because of her husband.

because they are NATO cucks

>Polish """""""""""""""Americans"""""""""""""

(((Applebaum)))

>Russian meddling in the US election backfiring
>Russian meddling
They just keep repeating the lie. God fucking damn it.

I'm sure they are just enjoying having their towns turned into imposing Islamist shit holes.

nydailynews.com/news/national/residents-nervous-majority-muslim-michigan-city-article-1.2445093

Which Poles? All the Polacks I know are for Trump.

this

I like that they make fun of gays. I know it's the Fraternal Kiss, but they still make it seem like men kissing is something to laugh and make fun of.

They benefit from NATO.

They also pay for their NATO contribution with money they get from the EU.

>Polish-Americans unite
As a (((Polish)))-American, the very premise of the article is nonsense.

There is nothing worse than (((applebaum)))

what do you mean (((they)))

(((((((((((((((((((APPLEBAUM)))))))))))))))))))))))

Not only is it always jewish, it's always "reformed" or "modern"

Trump Wins over Democrat and Independent Voters!

youtube.com/watch?v=7Ag8dmCQN0E

>sage

Fucking jews, kill them all.

Also:

>voting for clowns and not directly for issues every 4th year

Enjoy your tyranny.

when will you stop posting this disproven garbage?

>Why do Poles hate Trump, Sup Forums?

I'll tell you why.

I am watching closely this election since December. Even If I have nothing to do with USA at all I am a total Trump supporter and I believe he'll make the world better in general. But here's the story.

Simply put, there's nothing positive about Trump in Polish media. Nothing at all.

Left-wing media take their sources from NYT and Washpost so go figure.
Right-wing media are VERY alarmed by Trump comments about NATO and being OK with Russia shenanigans in general.

I blame Trump here because he failed to deliver clear message. Most pundits are afraid that Poland will need to pay USA for protection (rather than 2% GDP military commitment we already spend). But I remember Trump clearly said somewhere "they need to pay their share" and that's all it took to be completely blasted in eyes of general public even if he meant otherwise.

Even my redpilled parents dislike Trump because they have no opposing views here in the country.

Also it's not helping that 75% of press in Poland is in hands of German conglomerates.