/tpg/ - Twin Peaks General

The Day I Met Kyle edition

pastebin.com/mbWD9SK8

Meanwhile

Posting leaks.

biggest i could find

Kale Maclachlan lol

And that's it.

Anybody else upset that Miguel Ferrer is dead? I've been a huge fan of his since I saw RoboCop as a kid. A possible Season 4 will be bittersweet without him.

Explain what the end sequence meant in that last episode to me I have a learning disability
was any of "Audrey's dance" from the point the guy announced it real?
what was it meant to signify?

genuine thanks

Hello, /tpg/. How are you today? : - O

just had a slice of pie ama

The Death Grips have been confirmed to play in final instead of Eddie Vender, they will play "Inanimate Sensation", pic related is Mr Death Grip

ABSOLUTELY IRKED

What kind

Just finished ep 16, fucking hell that was good. Coop's return was literally perfect.

This was the deaging they did on Kyle for Agents of Capeshit during a flashback scene for his character.

Do you think this would've worked for season 3? For a while I kept seeing people point out how strange it was that Cooper would age within the Lodge since time isn't linear. Do you think they could have deaged him for the whole season instead like this?

:(

Why is the thread so slow?

You faggots are a bunch of blind followers of Lynch who won't accept that "Twin Peaks: The Return" is a total disaster. This is the final proof that rebooting old series is a really *really* bad idea, since not even Lynch can do it right.

TPTR is not Twin Peaks: it's a bland, sad, and pathetic attempt of self-celebration in the form of an artificial continuation of an unfinished old work. So old that you, the creator, can't even remember correctly. Ironically, at a metalanguage level, the topics of this reboot perfectly reflect what reboots per se are: concretely, a doppelganger, product of a creative void. It's not Cooper who is lost here, it's David Lynch himself. Maybe this is his unconscientious talking...

I will tell you one thing, Sup Forums: after watching the first episode I was actually deceived for a moment, as I thought it was going to be great; maybe it was going to be more in the direction of FWWM, but I was OK with that. But then, after episode two I started to realize what was really going on here. At episode three, I started to cry and almost turned off my TV, as I finally understood what was happening here: it was the dead of one of the greatest artists of the 20th century.

Sonny jim is half human half tulpa hahahah a tulpman

Did Gordon lose his hearing from operating heavy machinery without proper PPE?

yes. i keep forgetting he's dead during his scenes and then I remember I get so sad.

he seemed like a great guy.

RIP

FUCK DEATH

>it's a bland

stopped reading there

2/10 pasta

>I will never have any Madchen pie

Why do you keep posting? What are you trying to prove?

Nah. One short scene is doable, but for The Return it would've been too much and thus too expensive.

He got smacked too hard by his superior officer for abandoning the spice.

pls explain it to me

Someone plz giv me the sauce of this wonderful photo

haha isn't it funny how the "leaks" show very vague imagery that could've easily been photoshopped haha like how much effort would it have taken to add subtitles to a blurry picture of the arm tree isn't that silly haha

YEAH HAHA

We'll find out on Sunday.

Does anyone have the version of The Elephant Man that integrates it with Mulholland Dr. (as Lynch originally intended)? I believe it's called the "Cheeto integrale"?

So, where those coordinates a trap to kill Booper?

imagine if sheryl lee raped you with her pusy haha wouldn't that be the worst

james was always a cancer patient

Who else is living such a pathetic existence that The Return has been the only highlight of the year?

Vedderposters will get their revenge next week. Just you wait.

DELETE THIS

If I hadn't started my new job, I would be in that boat.

stale pasta

"I'm at the sheriff's station"
Diane
dian
naid
Naido

About to watch this lads. It's really long though, what scene can I skip?

girlĀ“s

sauce
SAUCE

This triggers the autistic animeposter.

oh shit never realized he was on screen in dune

bruh just find the handy little reddit guide, you'll save all kinds of time

Dont watch it, its shit. I was like looking my phone like every 5 seconds waiting it to end. Really boring.

>everyone expects Cooper to be angsty and quiet and tortured if he ever comes back
>he's exactly the same as he was in the original series right down to asking for food the moment he wakes up and getting people to instantly trust and love him by making power of friendship speeches
idgaf about Vedder but I'm glad Lynch went this route to btfo all the MUH PUNISHED COOPER faggots, as if the quality that made the character so memorable and likeable wasn't his kindness and how forthcoming he is with everyone, even total strangers.

OH DIANE

Just watch it at 1.5x speed.

Why?

>tfw you trigger some dumb redditor so hard they start having a hissy fit in a general over your reaction images
ONE HUNNID PACENT BRUH

Do NOT post pictures of Sheryl's fat butt!

He actually is different, but in a natural way. He's clearly grown out of his boyishness. Now he's closer to Briggs's level.

Wow, I only have to watch 7 episodes. If I put it on 2x speed I can complete TP in an afternoon. Thanks, my informative friend.

Why do we hate this guide again? It's pretty accurate, though I'd still red out episodes 17 through 21 anyway. The only good thing about them was Gordon's reappearance.

Watch it at 0.5x speed to truly appreciate the kino, pleb

lol what
samefag?

Just watch TMP dude, S1, S2, FWWM are all shit and should be avoided because they're mad sketchy bro

>that perfect tie dimple
>that perfect suit
>that perfect hair
>tfw coop comes out of a 25 year lodge coma and looks better than you ever could

There's nothing wrong with it. All it's saying is don't skip anything, but expect a dip in quality in season 2, and reasons why it dipped.

So Bad coop said he got the coordinates from 3 different people. Which one gave him the correct coords? Tulpa Diane? Who gave him the 2 that were to the trap on the rock? Ray/Phillip?

Only because he's older. If you watch the part with him in the limo with the Mitchums, he still does that whole smiling gayly during awkward silences thing he was known for in the original series. Hope we get more classic Coop moments like that.

Can I get some Dougie caps?

Oh definitely. He's still the same Coop. Just wiser.
Wow, just like Kyle said in that one QnA, what a surprise!

Updated version

>implying normies won't see it as an excuse just to skip shit
>implying that wasn't exactly what was happening in /tpg/ threads before s3 aired and everyone was unironically trying to hop on the bandwagon asap

I CLOSE MY EYES AND SEIZE IT

Personally I think the big quality dip happens closer to episode 11 (even though it starts to go down well before that), but that every episode in the teens up until 22 is pure crap.

Which of the following loose ends is least likely to be solved in the finale?

>How's Annie
>Who built the Glass Box
>Red the drug dealer
>Judy
>"Listen to the sounds, Richard and Linda, etc"
>The sound at the Great Northern
>Audrey

>watching anything at a different speed

Fuck off to Sup Forums with that turntable shit.

I BREAK MIRRORS WITH MY FACE IN THE UNITED STATES

The finale is going to be two hours of Red teleporting coins into everyone's mouths, you heard it here first

what would the autist's skipguide for season 3 look like, /tpg/?

when he replied like dougie would but as coop. so perfect

I'd say all of them but of all of them, most likely "How's Annie" or maybe "Who built the Glass Box"

everything but e8, which should be watched on mute and at 1.5x speed so that you can marathon it fast enough to tweet everyone about how avent garde it was and sound like you know what you're talking about even though you don't

Not a chance that we see Annie and it's already been pretty firmly implied that the Glass Box was created by Mr. C.

>skipping pure, unadulterated kino

What was "my log is turning gold" about?

Seal the sneed?

>actually watching an entire season of anything
lmfao kys cuck

What about The Arm's doppelganger that showed up in episode 2 for like one scene then never again?

>How's Annie
We'll probably get some closure on this when Coop goes back to Twin Peaks, but given how DoppelCoop was lurking around the hospital and got the ring back to give to the original Dougie, which was last seen in the possession of Annie's nurse, it's probably safe to say that she's dead.

>Who built the Glass Box
I think we're supposed to assume that DoppelCoop did, but I'd still like to know this too. It'll probably be unresolved.

>Red the drug dealer
Just another whimsical oneshot dude. Not really worth the further exploration.

>Judy
I'm willing to bet everything that she's Naido. We'll find out in the finale for sure.

>"Listen to the sounds. Richard and Linda."
We'll find out about them soon too.

>The sound at the Great Northern and Audrey
I think these two are linked. Again, we'll find out about them soon.

see:

>implying normies won't see it as an excuse just to skip shit

Who gives a shit about people misusing guides to their own detriment? Joke's on them.

(formerly chuck)

GET REAL

t. phonewatcher

Gold is a superconductor. Wood is an insulator.
Spirits travel via electricity, meaning one can be trapped in wood, like Josie in the drawer pull, Mr. Lanterman in the log, and the spirits in the woods of Twin Peaks. Margaret's log turning gold shows that her husband's spirit is free to move on.

I always figured it was supposed to be Lynch's way of sending off Catherine Coulson. I remember him saying something along the lines of her being made of gold when she died.

reposting this CUTE picture from the finale some user dropped on Saturday evening

people who don't want something they love being aped by people who are only there for circlejerk points, among other things

ps
sorry about the anime picture :D
bro i watched only the intro to e16 and i bet i'm more qualified to discuss it than you'll ever be even with repeat viewings

get on my level fag

Has anyone ever gotten so eternally and absolutely BTFO as the Vedderposters?
Imagine having your entire life's work dismantled in the span of a few minutes?

Can people really not read this otherwise?

The finale is a solid hour of Sky and my lovely scratching each others rashes.

>milf Laura

MY DICK

I LIGHT MY TORCH AND BURN IT