This triggers the burger

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ppg_70IM_qQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw I only buy manuals

2014 tacoma
1995 audi s6

I-I drive a manual though...

I learned how to drive stick with a two ton tractor on a hill. I almost rolled it over on my dad. Never forgot how to drive manual or a top heavy vehicle since.
I own an automatic for driving in town, but expect to get another manual again when I move out to the sticks in a few years.

When burgers see the phrase 'clutch pedal' they probably think it's some kind of device to help them clutch their butt cheeks together to stop them sharting all over their car seat.

Try manual while you commute in stop and go traffic

>car transmission
>politics or current events

Pick one.

too hard for a gay leaf evidently

never been an issue for me

Plenty of Americans including myself drive standard. Most who don't know how to. What is the point of this post anyways? With all the problems with Americans, why would you use vehicle transmissions to attack us?

Fuck all that extra work. I just want to cruise.

lel fag

Are you joking? America made the manual a hit.
Not hard at all. Stay in 1st and 2nd gear, learn how to drive, etc.
Close enough. p/o/l threads are the best.

Anyone who lives in a decently sized European city does that every morning

enjoy your burnt out clutch

>apu trying to turn the tides of poo with his shitty shart maymay
You can never unpoo your actions, mate.

>living in inner city in the capital
>European city aka small as fuck roads
>bicycles everywhere

shit the fuck up cuck and grow a pair

Because Euros can't handle being worse than people who shart in the mart.

That's what real men do

Fucking cuck, i bet you are eagerly waiting for a computer to drive your car.

>Try manual while you commute in stop and go traffic

Leave plenty of space between you and the car ahead as a buffer.

My Mustang and Ford truck or both manual.

>enjoy your burnt out clutch

I personally put on the parking break and put the engine on idle when I have to stand for longer periods of time. And modern clutches aren't near as finicky as they used to be some decades ago.

No I won't go that far with it.

lol 120k and still on first clutch dipshit.

I own two Toyota trucks with an auto and a standard. The standard is a lot more fun to drive but cruise control + automatic on a big open American highway is /comfy/ AF.

You do know how a clutch burns out, right? It's not by having it disengaged from the flywheel when you're stopped, you mong.

>tfw you drive a three in the tree

cuise control with manual on highway is no different.

Wtf are you smoking!? We use manual transmission all the fucking time!!!

Yeah, if you're a moron who can't drive.

Tip top banter u m80

>manuals don't have cruise control

I just figured it out. Leaf is an asian.

It comes from wear and tear.
All clutches burn out, it's just a matter of when

>14

My 2002 PreRunner is all a truck needs to be

Pic related. Forgot to post

>tfw paddle shift

our older track cars have stick shift

you forgot to change your proxy idiot

I hope you die sooner

RS4 Audi fag here. If you can't drive manual, you're a cuck

Why is this whole "automatic transmission is bad" meme still around

There's literally no advantage to manuel anymore, no fuel efficiency, no superior control, nothing

Outside of maybe a select few situations which none of the NEETs in this thread will ever encounter, manuel is totally inferior to automatic.

and how shitty of a driver you are and if you know the operating principal of a clutch

At least replacing a clutch looks like fun
youtube.com/watch?v=Ppg_70IM_qQ
friction

Your driving skills would have to be grandma-tier to burn out a modern clutch in any reasonable amount of time. These things have become practically foolproof in the last years, many other things will break down before the clutch does.

Never owned a manual, never will
get rekt rednecks.

People who sit in traffic pushing the clutch in while stopped instead of putting it in neutral deserves a burnt clutch.

Uhm

Next car I buy will be manual
I currently ride my motorcycle when ever I can.
Not triggered

>manuel (x2)
American education strikes again

>lol automatic KEKS! I wanna feel like i'm a race car driver you stupid cucks, KEK! fucking auto cucks lol XD!

like 90% of clutch wear comes from slipping the clutch while starting from a stop, as long as you are mindful of that and you don't have any bad habits like riding the pedal or doing huge shifts without rev matching or launching at 4000rpm at stop signs you should only need a new clutch every 150000km at the very earliest

lol. my mom has a 2014 subaru forester. cannot back up a hill due to the shitty CVT transmission. I have a 2004 forester XT manual. It can back up a hill.

Why did it flip side ways

The only advantage is that it makes your care more theft-proof. That's about it.

butt dude, i drag race 24/7

They don't even make super cars like Ferrari, Lamborghini or Bugatti with manual transmissions anymore.

Everything is paddle shift.

>all automatics are the same as your mom's car

Automatic is literally a cuck transmission. You're letting a big black torque converter shift your gears for you because you're not man enough to decide when to shift.

>t. Calgarian

>driving your third-world piece of shit that requires three pedals to even work

>not riding in a glorious american electric supercar piloted by a computer

it's really fascinating seeing posts from the third world on Sup Forums, i typically forget that those places even get internet access

clearly you do not understand how cars work, manual is superior in every way. the only people saying auto is best are Americans who are too busy holding a burger instead of the shifter

I don't get it. Is there some meme that says we can't drive a manual?

>watching Cops yesterday
>laugh to the pathetic attempts of automatic gearbox drivers to run from the police
Can you even accelerate on those things?
Or is there a limit for "your own safety"

>defending obvious piece of shit

>can't eat while driving
>country takes 4 days to drive across

I'm triggered because they numbered the pedals 3 2 1

>Calgarian
>Employed

pick one

Keep that S6, they are rising in value here because most are riced out or driven by slavs

Not an argument. There's literally no reason for the average person to use manual over automatic unless you're insecure about your masculinity.

>Only non-american shitboxes are manual
>What is Shelby GT500
>What is Corvette Z06
>What is Dodge Viper
>What is Dodge Challenger Hellcat

Wtf is the third pedal?

Faggot car drivers stay out of my way and off my roads.

>Be driving my manual s-10
>Mom's boyfriend has exact same truck in auto
>My truck gets better gas mileage, never gets stuck in dirt or gravel, can hold more weight in the back, and accelerates fast and has a higher top speed
>we have tested these trucks side by side
>he still acts like his trucks better because it has cruise control and mine doesn't
>Mfw I did doughnuts around his car in the dirt for 3 minutes straight and got it dirty as all fuck

>Asian
*Albertan

FTFY

But seriously lay off on this poor bastard They barely know how to steer the car or keep at the speed limit. Why should we complicate things more for them by adding in a clutch and shifter?

I saw that you faggot.

My last two vehicles were 6 speeds. Plenty of Americans can drive stick. KYS my man.

>can't eat while driving
This might surprise you, but some non-americans can exist without stuffing their mouths every chance they get, fatso.

>manuel

>wife drives manual
>obvious autist

I drove a standard for a while
It's literally just extra work

retards who can't admit that manual cars suck ass in heavy traaffic

All this banter on merifats expense is not entirely warranted. Automatic trannys are just so much more comfortable than manual for everyday driving.
Only poor and retarded people would choose manual after having tried automatic.

Ok I'm now 100% convinced you're the literal walking "Calgary/Albertan shitty driver" stereotype

The fuck you taling about.

While gay Europeans are putting in flappy paddle shifters, we still have sticks in our muscle cars.

Get bent, dick.

85 Trans Am here, nice try though. I also have a 92 Mustang foxbody convertible, but it's AT.

>Somehow a manual is more masculine
Since when? Did you just admit to being a cuck by a Freudian slip?

>mom's boyfriend
Laugh all you want, he's plowing your mom

>he still drives vehicles with transmissions
Topcuck.tiff

It's called a clutch you fucking tard
Your a shame to men everywhere if you don't know basic fucking car parts.

It is calling normal driving. Was it supposed to be hard?

Do you drive a jet?

>HD
My condolences
Maybe you can get a real bike next time

It's fucking easy dude. For the first month I had to think about what I was doing, but after that it became an instinct.

check 'em
/thread

I don't mind my moms a dumb bitch anyway.

Pahahahaha good one brother brit

Why would it? Pretty much every guy in Georgia prefers a manual.

retard that can't admit he's a pussy. Your ancestors that crossed continents in wagons and on horseback are profoundly embarrassed by you.

Who are you quoting?

No, I didn't, but 90% of the posters defending manual transmission ITT say it's more masculine or that you're a cuck if you don't. That's literally the only """valid""" argument that's been presented so far, because the rest are mechanically outdated.

>There's literally no advantage to manuel anymore, no fuel efficiency, no superior control, nothing

There is definitely a fuel mileage increase for any manual equipped vehicle.

Real men aren't so fucking unhealthy and fat that they can't just walk or run. Lazy piece of shit.