How do I free myself from the sugary jew?

how do I free myself from the sugary jew?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zevia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Drink one soda a day
>Drink water the rest of the day
Your welcome

give it up for a week. Eat some bland foods like rice. Detox yourself.

After that, if you go back to coke you'll be unable to drink it. I haven't had soda in years, and every time I try a sip it's like drinking pure sugar.

why not just give up breathing also?

yea do this

just try and stick to a nice, energetic diet for a couple of days at least and you'll probably find it kinda hard to turn back completely

you'll only dib and dab with the unhealthy shit

Just stop.

Stock up on bland food.
Make sure you wont go to the supermarket to buy any more food.
After some time you will loose the urge.
You just have to do it, not going to the supermarket will stop you from going buying sugary shit like a drone. Might also be a good time to stop snus/smoking if youre doing that as well.

Start with dried fruit, or even dark chocolate. It's good. Ween yourself off it. Don't try to just straight up eliminate sugar.

Drink juice.
Thin it with water.
Only drink water shortly after.

well that dose put out that evil Co2

Learn to like seltzer/club soda.

find out what you're hooked on
for me I have an honest aspartame addiction, shit is actually really really really fucking good

I'm trying to break the habbit by drinking 32oz of iced black french roast coffee a day

When I stopped I switched over to iced tea. At first I added a lot of sugar to make it taste 'normal' but I slowly reduced the sugar added until I was drinking it plan. Now soda just tastes like crap and I lost 5 pounds.

dude, eating dried fruits its so easy to binge on massive amounts of sugars.. way more than soda since its much more dense.

How is it hard to quit soda??? Just fucking drink some water you fat fuck

I have relatively healthy habits, I even rarely eat sugary treats like chocolate or the like, but I have a hard time going through three days without drinking at least a 250ml can

I starting smoking cull my apetite and to stop my dependence on sugar.

Im glad to say i dont drink fizzy drinks and put no sugar in my coffee and tea. ( occasionally in my cereal)

But now i have a smoking problem.

The jews get you anyways.

>be degenerate drug addict
>quit heroin, cocaine, nicotine and alcohol all at once
>spend a week in indescribable pain and going in to actual seizures
>get on Sup Forums
>faggots can't quit sugar

Here's the silver bullet - next time you want to eat sugar, then don't.

das it

you are lucky the seizures from alcohol withdraw didnt end up killing you

alcohol and benzos can kill you if you just stop

Juice is the easy way

*does put out the evil Co2jew

>what is fiber

Also I don't drink soda.

Heroin can also kill when detoxing...

Start drinking alcohol.

you can also try to water the soda down with sprinkling water. Useful to deal with cravings -- you would for instance still get 3/4 of coke, but it doesn't taste that great and doesn't addict as much.

ive thought heroin usually only kills very long term users from withdrawl

i have wd from h after a year of using it and it makes you wish you would die

also while we're at it, is stevia that good? I kind of taste like regular diet coke, but it's good if it's ice cold

Stevia is pure shit. It's no different than sucralose or even aspartame just because it comes from a fucking plant. Also they have to overflavor the shit out of that to cover up the metallic taste of stevia.

It's not any worse but it's not better either nutritionally.

t. Sweetener lab worker

every time u have thirst chug lots of water
???
PROFIT

what I do is I only order sodas when I go out to eat something, which is rarely. but the real reason I buy sodas at restaurants is cause the drinks are overpriced already and buying water for 5 bucks is just a rip off.

Here in america water is free at restaurants. They overcharge like crazy for soda

Stop drinking it you fucking monkey.

>ZOMG DA JOOS FORCEFEED ME COCA-COLA
Yeah how about you drink 7 glasses of water and 1 glass of juice?

pretty much this

I dunno. I drank 8 cans of coke a day for 5 years. Never gained weight from it somehow.

I just one day decided it wasn't worth the money, so I quit and drank water. Didn't really have any withdraws, cravings, etc. Didn't feel any different.

Quitting smoking on the other hand is one different matter. I want to quit financially. I don't feel addicted to it physically. I do however miss those easy 5-10 minute breaks at work, the ability to go outside and hang out with other smokers at parties, or just stand there and smoke alone. Oh well, cigarettes are expensive.

>>Drink one soda a day
WHAT

thats fucking nonsense, one soda a day is like going on a soda and sugar regimen

DONT BUY JEW SODA they put it in every fucking store, the same sugary shit, its all the same stuff just with different flavors, it wrecks havok on your body and makes you a degenerate

I think we should ban the sugary drinks

Also you think banning them would reduce freedom, the largest companies are pumping this shit into the american people and it is causing alot of problems

even behvioral problems in children, who grow up into adults addicted to drugs

>buying water for 5 bucks
what in the ever living fuck? restaurants have to provide water for free by law in murica

benzos and alcohol only withdrawal that can actually kill you.

heroin withdrawal just makes you WANT to die.

source: i shoot heroin

>falling for the atmospheric jew

Depends on where do you consume sugar from. You can replace sugary drinks with tomato juice or carbonated water and sweets with fruits.

Fucking 40 (FOURTY) grams of sugar per 33cl can. 120 grams of sugar per liter. Let that sink in for a moment.

Drink bleach

Is this for real?

Just drink water you fucking moron

FPWP

One can of coke has your entire daily norm of refined sugar.

>buying water for 5 bucks
How much water are we talking about?

>check flag
Why am I not surprised.

Does all that shit actually cause cancer?
Are there some that aren't bad for you?

How's about sugar free Rockstar energy drink?

Switch to La Croix or something similar. It's carbonated, had different flavors, comes in a can... But no sugar, HFCS, and no calories.

But seriously, just don't buy the stuff. Can't drink it if it's not in the house. Buy a bunch of jugs of spring water. Get yourself a fancy water bottle, whatever you have to do to convince yourself to drink it.

They add a lot of sugar to most juices and yogurts. Bad idea, unless you make them yourself.

I used to drink soda every weekend. Then I decided that was unhealthy, so I never did again. This really isn't complicated, soda "addiction" is actually one of the easiest to beat.

I now drink nothing but water and milk.

Lmao how the fuck can you be addicted nigga just stop drinking it nigga.

Drink Boдкa

Seriously why do you think western "men" are limp wristed faggots and Russians are strong? You are what you drink

Having worked in fast food, I know how much people get downright robbed from soda orders. Also after a while it started tasting bad

Yeah but in America water at restaurants is tap water...

...and we all know about American tap water

cool-aid that you mix yourself using less sugar/stevia, optionally using seltzer(no salt carbbonated) water.

Take a sip of the red-pilled beverage, my son.

Zevia ain't half bad, and you're not supporting the same mega-corporate shit while also getting all that fucking sugar out of your diet.

My town has a well that everyone can use. Clean and pristine water. Even the restaurants use it. Because of this I have hair on my chest.

>Russians
>Strong
Oh you mean the people who inject home made canibalizing drug and have such a weak will that they keep injecting it?

>how do I free myself from the sugary jew?
>Take a sip of the red-pilled beverage, my son.

>Zevia was founded by Derek Newman, Jessica Newman, and Ian Eisenberg

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zevia

Nope. Heroin withdrawal is for pussies.

Go through severe benzo withdrawal (like I did) and then get back to me. I nearly died in the detox centre.

No user, the ones that regularly rape their new conscripts to build comradery and faith in the system

It took a while for me, but I adopted keto and started eating tons of fat and cut out carbs and sugar and before I knew it I didn't miss it all.

COFFEE on the other hand..

yeah OP that, the only thing i cant fully kick is mountain dew, ill have that once a month

inb4 WV

Zevia's are amazing. I don't really drink carbonated beverages anymore, but I got my gf hooked on these instead of Dr. P and she dropped 30 lbs so she's no longer chubby.