m.youtube.com/watch?v=bvAwwFkLlrA
youtube.com/watch?v=r2tQ3WBZ8c0
youtube.com/watch?v=4f_DyAWfE0g&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wish she'd make that face on my cock

DABIIIIIIIIIID FINISH MY SERIES FOR ME

Anyone have the manderly wojak flag?

Is he the ourest of guys?

Tyrion didn't look very happy when he spied Jon and Dany having sex, why?

Still kinda curious where those Lannister forces are that Dany captured..

Nope.

NIGHT KIIIIIIIIIINNNNG

you all have to accept it. The same way that the major plot points of both books and show have converged so far, the main plot points of the show now will be the same of the "coming" titles. The thing is deciding what is and what isn't a major plot point. As far as I can see, it will be these:
> Jon snow back to life
> Explosion of sept of baelor
> Cersei's children dead
> Cersei on the throne
> Daenerys coming to westeros (obviously)
> Daenerys and jon meet and fuck
> Viserion dies and rises as a wight dragon
> The wall fails and the dead march
The thing is, the circumstances of these events might change, but the ends will be the same. You're a fool idealizing the books if you disagree. It has always been obvious that in the end all the conflicts would be summarized to one great war between the others and the living. GRRM is a hack and his series will end just like LOTR or any other fantasy saga for that matter. A great final apocalyptic battle. And we both know that the fat man won't kill everything off and out the white walkers on the iron throne in a everlasting winter.

Can anyone post the season 8 script leaks?

>the fingerposting still hasnt started

AAGGHH LADDAH HELP ME

(what are the effects used in the stannis pic?)

How did Greyworm get out of Casterly rock

He seems very concerned about Dany's successor for some reason. Them fucking and having a baby can complicate whatever plans he seems to have.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Based Aegon's aunt and lover thread

Thank you, OP

>tfw you realize you fucked your own nephew

Is he the Tirion Fordring of this totally not-WotLK show?

What is the exact moment when this show stopped feeling like a breath of fresh air and like something dumb and generic.
For me its when everyone started wearing black armor that looks stupid.

aaghhhh..

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

aghh peter...

>forgetting Cleganebowl
Leave. Just leave

agghhh...

Proof that GRRM was holding the show back

Whats with the Dexter photo-shoot?

the last season will be complete shit, you just know it

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

when they ran out of 100% GRRM material aka Red Wedding

>Gaaaaah shave me shansha

youtube.com/watch?v=PYShH5mqwKk

FIRST ONE TO TALK GETS TO STAY ON MY TABLE

The viewership for 6 seems a bit low for what happened

>as the plot gets simple and stupider, more people flock to it

this drawing is more attractive than emilia

>Thing gets more popular as time goes on
Whoda thunk it?

Normies are fucking filth

thx, m8

That's a big aspect ratio

>Littlefinger dies moaning about 'muh waifus'

Truly /ourguy/ to the end.

Yeah but he looked very unhappy with the situation, almost as if he was angry, do you think he'll become some sort of antagonist in the last season?

What is this shit and why is it so god damn funny

I loved seeing little finger cry. Loved to see him desperate and fearful for the first time. Absolutely loved to see him breaking down to a whiny child begging for life. Utterly destroyed.
It would have been better to see his plot well written and developed? Sure. But seeing his demise made up for it. When I heard him crying I genuinely felt shocked. Holy shit, little fucking finger is crying. He's losing it. Delightful. It was like seeing cersei walking naked all over again. Now I only hope to see Daenerys going through something similar. Love to see "all powerful" characters being reminded that they are human and weak after all.

>that dip after the Sansa rape episode

jesus fucking christ, i didn't know that many SJWs were part of the core audience demographic

Seriously, what crime did Littlefinger commit?

>GRRM
>intelligent
nice 1 lol

>i didn't know that many SJWs were part of the core audience demographic

Uhh? Do you live inside a bubble?

>they just come back the next episode

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bvAwwFkLlrA
This will explain enough

>That awkward moment when you fuck your nephew edition
It's never awkward when I fuck my nephew. He always sez, "wow, ur so cool, Uncle Mike."

did you cream your pants when after seven fucking seasons of saying "winter is coming", it's finally here?
youtube.com/watch?v=r2tQ3WBZ8c0
>that music doe
>jaime riding off into the king's road
best part of the ep for me
it's finally come - the promised land
azor ahai reborn and the great other

And yet, all the repercussions I heard were tv fags complaining about "sjw" complaining.
You are deluded and cancerous.

The most treasonous crime of all

Being a white male

He could stand to loose a few pounds and put on some muscle.

it seems like 5 million viewers is the optimum level of popularity before the show begins to pander exclusively to braindead showfag normies

For everything that's happened, that actually was pretty fuckin neato

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

its an image i cropped out and put a filter over and now a meymey

Yeah that was great. Almost felt like earlier seasons. Finally snowing. Finally winter. Like a long awaited orgasm.

Nothing they could prove or had evidence of

But of course they have Littlefinger fucking confessing to shit for no reason

Littlefinger was at his most human at the time he killed Lysa. The thing that died was not Littlefinger
>Only Cat
Truly a scene women will never understand.

Imagine Bobby B's reaction if he saw Lyanna and Rhaegar secret wedding.

youtube.com/watch?v=4f_DyAWfE0g&feature=youtu.be
my video got stannis posting, as well as bobby posting

Best character, best scene, best music. I really enjoyed it.

It's a shame the rest of the season is so shit.

Have an upvote good sir!

The eagles flew him

M-more memes, your Grace?

>preston died at his iraq geologists convention

The answer to that question requires a brain, which this show doesnt require you to have to enjoy

I'm glad you enjoy my shitposting user.

LF knew the northeners wouldn't need any evidence to dispence their "justice".

GET ME THE MEME STRETCHER

>Going to Iraq
Kinda deserved it desu

Reminder that if they hadn't held Dany back from burning the Red Keep, right now the Walkers would have no dragons, Dany would have all the armies in the South and she and Jon could easily beat the Night King, as long as Jon bent the fucking knee.

Going Aegon would've saved humanity, but they just had to be nice and honorable about it.

Aegon is fucking Rhaenys in anger right now in the afterlife.

> They had no proof
Truly it would be the most conflicting dilemma for the lords of the north
> Should we believe the Stark's children, whose brother is king and whose father was widely famous for his moral and integrity
> Or should we care for a southern no-house brothel keeper,known for being a deceitful, treacherous viper whispering lies on the ears of kings who has conspired with the enemy before and has also sold Sansa Stark to the family that perpetrated the red wedding?
What a tough decision

Shes always really cutie and animated during those "Inside the episode" segment

kek

It doesn't make sense. In episode 6 he was still teasing Dany about Jon and practically encouraging her to fuck him. What changed? He sure didn't find out about the incest.

Yeah, good scene. Wish they'd indulge in more scenes like those, don't know why we needed 10 mins of Grey Worm rubbing on Missandei or however the fuck you spell it

Did anybody else noticed how fast was Viserion flying? I don't remember Dany's dragon ever flying that fast, does becoming a zombie turns a dragon into a supersonic jet?

SURROUNDED BY LANNISTERS

Still no proof, faglord.

it had speed-holes in its wings

Well that may work for the North but how about for Robin when he hears about this?

Or Royce who's supposed to be honorable?

Littlefinger is the Lord Regent of the Vale and they killed him on charges they have nothing but words for. Salsa literally testified to Royce and others without any coercion about Lysa, they can't do shit to him for that.

HE DIDN'T LIE SO GOOD

Things change on a dime now
Remember it was just last episode that Arya was threatening to kill Sansa before they both YAAAS QUEEN'D all over tinydigit
Tyrion shouldve been replaced by Jorah theres no reason he should be there

A guy who just bent the knee fucking the Queen isn't a good look.

They're not going there as allies, now they're illicit lovers and Jon looks like he's pussy whipped

My understading of it is that the Night King powers somehow made Viserion much stronger, I don't think normally he would be able to bring down the wall.

Get hype, fucking confirmed.

The Stark's word was enough in the end, wasn't it?

being an undead dragon grants you a 30% speed buff

Teleporting rage

Cold air and low altitudes improve aerodynamic performance. That, and the undead dragon lost a considerable amount of blood, decreasing it's weight

lmao just shut your brain off

It such obvious fanservice
doesnt meant im any less hyped tho

Because when Jon refused to swear allegiance to Cersei due to his loyalty to Daenerys he fucked everything up according to Tyrion's plan.

Just like turn off your brain, man! Bad guys are coming from beyond the wall! DRAGONS!

>it's cancelled

FUCK YOU D&D

>Taking advice from a dwarf
I seriously think Tyrion is a saboteur

>implying it's not 200.00% FUCKING CONFIRMED