youtube.com/watch?v=9KB5R73YGuY
youtube.com/watch?v=2Aqw51ACvu4
youtube.com/watch?v=11Krp4DYLfw
youtube.com/watch?v=GQarfmcFfg8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>When you drop a nostalgic collectable item

>Doug is the only one who seems to realize how retarded this looks

Truly the least autistic guy in TGWTG.

tell them they all make shitty videos then they will all walk away crying?

>black guy is a tiger furry

too late!

top left looks like something you'd seen in a grunge / alt-rock video from the early 90s.

>That cute chick I used to jerk it to turned into a fake guy and lets a nignog fuck her for weed
Don't know how to feel about this, since she looked like my ex.

Post Lingary

wait what

those dsls though

>one will protect you
>the others will try to kill you

>They're gonna to get you
English not your first language?

HE'S GONNA

Mike Matei

i pick inspector gadget to protect me because he can fuck up the others with his muthafuking gadgets.

Jew Wario because he has experience using firearms

Easy

Mike will wave his 10 incher like a sword and slap the shit out of the rest of em.

except that means fuck all now hes dead.

Hey, he runs a business, after all.

Jew Wario because he knows how to blow someones brains out

What went so terribly wrong? I didn't think a movie could be worse than AVGN's.

You do know he's the one who told them to do what they're doing right? I've seen the behind the scenes for Linkara and SPoony flying and Doug thought it looked great.

Where's Mark from Classic Game Room? He's the only one that can save me.

>3 of them "enjoy it"
>you can see doug regret face
man ,poor guy too bad he sucks at comedy

Brad has an ax to grind, probably because he lives in conservative downstate Illinois.... oh who am I kidding. Instead of making a real movie, he took the easy route and shoe-horned "wacky" Channel Awesome cameos (lol so random SANTA CHRIST OMG!!!!) and the movie shows little of the sense of comedic timing that is necessary for, I dunno, a PARODY movie.

I guess what Mel Brooks said is true: "You only lampoon the things you love."

JonTron would gas all these kikes

Why and how did these aspies get this kind of fanbase? Are spergs their only audience?

I kind of feel bad for him, he clearly hates what he's doing but it's the only job he can get now.

YOU CAN SHUT UP NOW

Jon "I wish I were" Aryan Jafari has the might of the Third Reich at his back. He can take on the others.

What?

>Doesn't even acknowledge his existence,
Whew lad

Why do autistic people blink harder than normal people?

I want to fuck this thick cow

JonTron, like all alt-right nazi klansmen, is bulking and could easily take any opponent in physical combat

I got it

voila

Who /Trashalicious/ here?

The shame of simply being alive

Mike Matei would not only brutally kill everyone else in the image, he would play with and rape their corpses as well.

>looks into the camera before anything else
>smile slowly fades as his aggression with the stuffed animal increases
>ends up with a forced smirk and a crushed ego as he sits back, breathes deeply and forces himself to blink

>pasty
>white
>doughy
>shitty beard
>balding
>fuzzy/curly hair
>baby face
>lifeless brown eyes

He was destined to be an autistic loser looking like that.

>dead guy
You need to update this

Have you guys watched Jim's TGWTG series? It's pretty good.
youtube.com/watch?v=Srp-pPmCjc8
youtube.com/watch?v=9KB5R73YGuY
youtube.com/watch?v=2Aqw51ACvu4
youtube.com/watch?v=11Krp4DYLfw
youtube.com/watch?v=GQarfmcFfg8

who is top left? Looks like a fuckin tweaker

Wow, lazy cunt finally updates frequently. Did he get parteon or something?

He doesn't know about mad mess called Spoony

that's not even her final form

that's right Jim thinks he's the next Voltaire and should be supported by wealthy gadabouts just for finding him to be an amusing distraction from the ennui they otherwise feel all day long

>3,5k per month
>1 video per week
>next to no editing needed, mostly commentary
oh vey

>tfw some lucky man locked Ellis down with a wedding ring and is probably fucking her right now
taint fair bros

Does she only take it up the butt now?

to be fair, she was an ugly woman at the start.

>Todd is still watching

DIE SPOONY!

Hmmmmm?

Zorak needs more appearances around here.

What happens when they get me

>if they're not gonna hire me I'm gonna hire them
haha

TGWTG is like a never ending high school experience. Almost everyone involved will be, irrevocably, a weird lame loser kid. It's a clique that can't die. No one can survive TGWTG's adolescent hellgrasp. You will forever be taunted by the realisation that you were part of it. You can never outgrow it. Doug has created his very own Hades for a select pantheon of autistic outcasts. These guys who never had nice opportunities before really thought they could make something of themselves by joining likeminded nerdy 'creative' people, only to be greeted by the Nostalgia Critic's black gaping maw, chewing and munching away whatever dignity they might have had, trapping them between his yellow rotting teeth, laughing in falsetto as they hold on to dear life, his horrible freak show troupe the only remaining way for any of these lost souls to make a livelihood. Doug is a fucking monster.

We on the left

As much as I want Fuhrer Jontron, I have to go with my boy Latza everytime

How fucked is Latza, is the Jim video going to cost him his job?

Also who here is Eggkara still? The sites still up and people hang out in chat daily.

Imagine being jew wario here. You're an autistic 40 year old in a room full of autistic 20-somethings. All of you are trying to make it big on blip.tv, and everyone in the room is getting more views than you. You know that you'll never score the kind of $1,000 a month ad revenue that these other reviewers are getting, it's just a dream for you, but you linger around with them because who and what else do you have? One of the kids gets the idea to form a dogpile for a silly video clip to put on the site, and you immediately hop on the back of a fat girl and start shamelessly sucking her bra strap through her shirt. You're the only one who didn't realize this wasn't supposed to have sexual connotations, and Spoony notices your weird ahegao face and turns away in embarrassment. But to be honest this is the most human intimacy you've felt in 10, 20 years, maybe ever, so you don't care.

he'll just get a job editing for WB instead. Being Jews, they encourage racism towards sand niggers.

>not picking the ghost

are people retarded? ghsots can do shit.

how come the guy on the left doesn't blink at all?

It's an eight second video. How many times did you blink while watching it?

I find it surprising how no one picks on Jim for him repeating every 10th word

No Brad?
Alright, Jon "pull the trigger on every nigger" Jafari.

about three

Pudgy Pablo has probably played so many video games that he could aim well.

Why does linkara still wear the autism hat? Some sort of autistic pride?

i watched it twice without blinking because i wanted to see if he blinked.

THIS IS THE WEEPING SONG

I love it, only thing is that he really can't help himself when it comes to just excessively ragging on people instead presenting the stream of events informatively (even though the former can be entertaining). This was my biggest problem with the Linkara episode since it didn't feel like he had covered much ground and spent the first have going through the webcomic. The Spoony ep is the best tho.

One of the girls who used to be on there got a job at the Jim Henson Company.

Will Spoony be the next to die? Or will the tranny disease kill JesuOtaku or Colin Mochrie's kid?

He's a Sublime fan, we're often doped up to the eyeballs

Spoony can't die, there's too much Trump and Wrestling to tweet about.

I always thought a FtM would look like a cute tomboy. Guess I was wrong :(

Enraged Enriquez actually owns a gun.

I can't believe Latza is mainstream now.

damn i totally forgot about that whole nostalgia critic trying to kill the character thing. what a disaster.

Never!

>to be fair

Daily reminder that Chris Stuckmann is the most respectable member of Channel Awesome by a mile, and as far as I know, the only one with an attractive wife.

High def was the downfall of internet celebrities