>Pence on State of the Union 8/28/16
youtube.com/watch?v=k4gz_j6fcr4
>Conway on Fox Sunday
youtube.com/watch?v=nhetpsjOapU
>Trump at Ride&Roast in IA 8/27/16
youtu.be/6-48dGesVDM
>Trump on On the Record 8/26/16
youtu.be/KxJaOT6jIUk

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>Latest bants
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump

EVENT SCHEDULE & ARCHIVE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/archive/
donaldjtrump.com/media/category/in-the-news

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Jackson, MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/bRxPb7ZmLHw
>Farage speaks at Trump Rally in MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/oj4K9fr_WgY
>Farage backstage 8/24/16
youtu.be/9aXOS8xQUic
>Trump TH on Hannity #2 8/24/16
youtu.be/fM5elUh0Q7U
>Trump Rally in Tampa FL 8/24/16
youtu.be/8jLyRtlXhRo
>Trump Rally in Austin TX 8/23/16
youtu.be/64zgSMlcFHs
>Trump TH on Hannity 8/23/16
youtu.be/cwQzdX-XXjc

INTERVIEWS
>Pence with Jake Tapper 8/28/16
youtube.com/watch?v=1XUscv0BW30
>Conway on Fox Sunday 8/28/16
youtube.com/watch?v=nhetpsjOapU
>Trump on CNN 8/25/16
youtu.be/HcLTFsDoStM
>Trump on Charisma Podcast 8/24/16
cpnshows.com/shows/strangreport

ENTERTAINMENT
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump Ad #2 - shillary's america
youtu.be/k3HAz0rowVM
>Trump Ad #1 - Two Americas
youtu.be/p2QdJFPxcQE
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtube.com/watch?v=13A6LjDZccw
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JAW5sPvvboI
sli.mg/a/L6BoQl
youtube.com/watch?v=a2oxC23YQOU
youtu.be/rMw3X2y4z4E
itsalmo.st/#trumpsimmigrationspeech
primarymodel.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=LltnLzLXs7U
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-29/new-dnc-chair-says-outrage-over-clinton-foundation-pay-play-attempt-criminalize-norm
youtube.com/watch?v=gqjEO400lMU
talkstreamlive.com/player.htm?as=5069&s=17896&k=15b5f72f-0367-4bdf-9831-8839d8e25c1c
youtube.com/watch?v=5Rh6inAwU5M
breitbart.com/video/2016/08/29/msnbcs-mika-brzezinski-calls-mental-health-professional-look-trump/
breitbart.com/video/2016/08/29/watch-cnn-alters-trump-tweet-by-scrubbing-crooked-moniker-to-describe-hillary/
youtube.com/watch?v=YSxVHrItdUY
fec.gov/pages/brochures/notices.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>be hillary
>have rumors about failing health spreading all over the internet
>fucking clearly not a trump shill dr. drew weighs in
>says your health and health care is of grave concern
>you want to respond to the rumors
>you go on late night comedy jew
>you sit awkward as fuck in normal cushioned chair because you cant stand up on your own if you sit normally
>literally your ass is on the edge of the chair and you are leaning back like it's a recliner
>you remind yourself to smile
>tell late night comedy jew you are in tip top health
>TIP TOP you repeat multiple times in an accidental spasm
>you smile and play it off as a joke
>this is a late night comedy jew after all :^)
>pretending to be human every once in a while actually feels good
>you tell comedy jew that rumors about your failing health are nothing but crazy conspiracy theories
>as the audience is laughing about how wacky the conspiracy theorists are you have surreptitiously depressed a button behind your ear
>the exoskeleton hidden underneath your pantsuit raises you out of the recline position for your big stunt
>opening the jar of pickles
>to shame the conspiracy theorists with mockery
>this should shut them up
>nobody will suspect a thing
>nobody will think for a second that your team has installed a trick pickle jar to insure against national embarrassment
>you happily wrench at the pickle jar and make humanoid-like facial signals indicating muscle strain
>lid pops off like a charm
>you laugh
>you laugh because you have rused them all
>you cant stop laughing, actually
>you see no need to stop yourself from laughing
>this is the late nite comedy jew after all

I want to protect that smile

Did Kayleigh just get BTFO?

youtube.com/watch?v=JAW5sPvvboI

MSNBC never ceases to hate blacks.

This is my favourite video game.

EXCELLENT START

she's my new mummy :)

Nothing says "America First" like skirting our nation's law and order so we can "be humane" to foreign nationals who invade our country and occuply our land in numbers greater than any military on Earth.

So after we ship out less than a tenth as criminals, we simply wait patiently until 10+ million others somehow decide anchor babies dont circumvent every other proposed measure. E-Verify somehow means that cash jobs suddenly cease to exist and the men wont get benefits through their American girlfreinds through said anchor baby.

But hey! Trump will oppose anchor babies and reverse said policy after a 12 year legal battle. And surely he wont back-track on that.

So no one will come for them, and we just have to wait for them to decide being poor in the US is worse than being poor in Mexico and decide to leave.

The important thing is that we remember that this somehow is not amnesty.

Just wonderful.

>One "n" short of human.

Question. Why would anyone shill for Clinton? She is a lying, flip flopping,criminal. I'm an independent, and I don't understand why Trump gets all the hate, and people are silent about Clinton. Trump talks about making America great, and Clinton only talks about #imwithher and first woman president stuff. If Trump doesn't get over 300 in the electoral college, it would be surprising at this point. I wanted Rubio to win, but to say that Clinton is better than Trump is completely false. Now that Trump is going after black voters, it probably seals PA and Michigan for him. Is this why they shill? Because they know Clinton will get blown out?

HUMA ALBUM:
sli.mg/a/L6BoQl
sli.mg/a/L6BoQl
sli.mg/a/L6BoQl

WASTED!!! Damnit!

Anybody recognize this jersey....?

I like this meme.

THREADLY REMINDER
DEMOCRATS HAVE A YUUUGE TURNOUT PROBLEM

Not going to lie, she's pretty hot

>Wolf

had to be a prank by some intern in his last day, you just don't mix "Rasist trumps statement video" with "extra crispy KFC video"

we really need trump to win, spread this song to help him

youtube.com/watch?v=a2oxC23YQOU

Nor does CNN.

She definitely has good days and good angles. I would stuff it.

Is that you m8?

user has been pickling fresh memes all morning! Shout out to pickle-user!

They do it for money. Because the economy is that bad. The press does it for access and ideology. They drank the koolaid that a borderless world won't look like medieval Eurasia. Democrats do it because they hate anything with a sign of liking life.

i remember some redneck with a shitty grill posted a pic of the same jersey

>New HIGH ENERGY hype video!

youtu.be/rMw3X2y4z4E

Fuck off concern troll

Thank you for Correcting the Record!

This pasta will expire on the time of Trump's immigration speech, currently in 1 day, 23 hours and 28 minutes!

A live count is available at:
itsalmo.st/#trumpsimmigrationspeech

The best CTR employees always use updated scripts!

Pickling intensifying.

Memes on Trumps good deeds should be spammed more. Or ones from template:

+ Trump,

Oh wait, it was who said it

Dump sum here

Kek. yeah

>ywn slowly and gently slide your cock in and out of her mouth, slowly building up pace leading to a massive cum dump in that lying mouth of hers

I don't want to live anymore.

Threadly reminder that Trump will win the election!
primarymodel.com/

>lid pops off
there was no pop when she opened that jar, 100% fake. Everyone knows when you open a sealed jar of pickles theres a pop when the cap comes off

It's pretty cringey to see her have to defend Trump's position, when she has no fucking idea what it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=LltnLzLXs7U submitted for your approval.

Also consider the fact that Bernie brought in a lot of support and their numbers still went down. That is pretty telling.

I only got one (You) for this yesterday. Let's try again:

POST THE MOST HUMILIATING THING HUMA YOU CAN MAKE SCREAM OUT DURING SEX!

They say on the site that they alter the model to make it fit. So in 2020, when Hillary won, they're going to say their model said she would win and that it's 6/6

I wanna hate fuck her

I love this version. The ilk at CNN sure love creating the news.

>POST THE MOST HUMILIATING THING YOU CAN MAKE HUMA SCREAM OUT DURING SEX!

i know just fuck me skating, ok

God bless Matt Drudge.

I'm pretty happy with how things are going guys, I think by October we'll have Michigan in play too. I'm feelin' crispy, extra crispy.

damn, huma's got a big ass too

kek

SO HYPED. MAGA

>New DNC Chair Says Outrage Over Clinton's Pay-To-Play Is Attempt To "Criminalize Normal Behavior"
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-29/new-dnc-chair-says-outrage-over-clinton-foundation-pay-play-attempt-criminalize-norm

It's just straight up Orwellian at this point. They're not even hiding it or trying to be clever anymore.

>CNN

be raciss
>CNN Apologizes After Playing NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA Rap for 103 Year Old Lady!
youtube.com/watch?v=gqjEO400lMU

Add to that there's more registered Democrats than Republicans. Trump is bringing in independents or Dems are staying home. Neither is a good sign for Hillary.

Feels good man.

>all those 4ft nothing womanlets

He shit on his base with a bait and switch. He clearly implied Alexandrian solutions.

Now he is out of the closet for amnesty and the base is too embarrassed to admit they are now locked into a con game.

No one is actively going after illegals. In 20 years they will have bred enough liberal voters that any opposition will be physically extinct from the political process.

We had one last shot and we were conned out of it.

It's over. Finished. Whoever gets elected now, the future is now gone.

Fuck they system. The only path to survival now is outright evacuation. Its them or us, and clearly the establishment prefers a duller, easier to please electorate.

He's murdered our future and that of our kids. It was all a huge con, and now its over.

We're finished. Man up and admit we were duped so we can get on with preparing for it.

Vote for him, post your frogs and emperor jokes. Its all a big laugh.

When the numbness wears off and you're ready to exit denial, maybe then you can read the mathematical writing on 'the wall'.

HUMA ALBUM:
sli.mg/a/L6BoQl
sli.mg/a/L6BoQl
sli.mg/a/L6BoQl

HUMA ALBUM:
sli.mg/a/L6BoQl
sli.mg/a/L6BoQl
sli.mg/a/L6BoQl

I'd fuck Jill Stein tbqhwy famalam.

you just KNOW they fucked

"Systemically corrupt Democrat party cannot discern difference between legal and completely corrupt"

Girl in pic is a hero.

That's the problem with having to defend "your" candidate while filling time is exactly tthat you cant just say "I'd rather wait for the speech" or really anything that can be seen as remotely critical.
She has done a beautiful job so far, and with the current situation I dont think anyone could have done better.

his speech is in a couple days, shut up until then

>tfw that was my (You)
>yfw here is a second one

>talkstreamlive.com/player.htm?as=5069&s=17896&k=15b5f72f-0367-4bdf-9831-8839d8e25c1c
Coulter's on Hannity now

Finally strong black men courageous enough to stand up against the Democrat racists at CNN and MSNBC.

Fine. He'll double down and like every other 'policy speech' it will be a lot of vague insinuations without an actual commitment to a plan.

And I'll be back then to say I told you so, and you faithful will keep telling me how "what he really means is...."

>alter the model
I don't know how you could alter voting data from primaries past you stupid nog. They did introduce SC along with NH to get a better representation of the nigger vote, since Schillary got more of it than Bernie did. All that aside it still has Trump where he is regardless of that fact.

youtube.com/watch?v=5Rh6inAwU5M

Really made me think

>his speech is in a couple days, shut up until then

Exactly. The immigration policy on his website hasn't changed, either.

Until the speech, any ranting about hypothetical changes that may not even exist is either:

Shilling
Trolling

>MSNBC’s Mika Brzezinski Calls for Mental Health Professional to Look at Trump

Monday on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” co-host Mika Brzezinski speculated about Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump’s mental state.

During a discussion about Trump and whether or not he has displayed sociopathic characteristics, Brzezinski pledged her sincerity in raising the question about his health.

“And also this is something that shouldn’t be in the shadows,” Brzezinski said. “Mental health is just like diabetes, or any other physical health. This is not something that I’m making a joke about. I’m very serious. And I’ve been asked hundreds of times and so have you.”

After airing a clip of former Obama campaign manager David Plouffe referring to Trump as a “psychopath,” Brzezinski clarified that it was her position not to seek out for an on-air diagnosis, but instead for Trump’s behavior to be examined by someone from the mental health community for signs that could “lead to a diagnosis.”

“I’m not saying we should talk to someone in the mental health community for a diagnosis on the air,” she added. “That is never what I meant when we had this conversation. But at this point I have been asked so many times that I think it’s worth asking someone in the mental health community if this is someone — are these signs of something that perhaps could lead to a diagnosis? We’ve seen enough of him. It’s repetitive. It’s consistent.”

breitbart.com/video/2016/08/29/msnbcs-mika-brzezinski-calls-mental-health-professional-look-trump/

>mfw Chisel looks a decade older than I do despite us having the same age and me being a rampant herb smoker.

Stop it with the grill-shaming, it's the current year after all.

Gene Wilder dead? RIP

>CNN Alters Trump Tweet By Scrubbing ‘Crooked’ Moniker to Describe Hillary

Sunday, CNN’s “Newsroom” highlighted a tweet from Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump sent out calling on his opponent Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton to release her medical records.

However, the CNN version scrubbed the “Crooked” moniker from the tweet in it’s report, which was displayed on screen and read on air by anchor Jim Sciutto.

breitbart.com/video/2016/08/29/watch-cnn-alters-trump-tweet-by-scrubbing-crooked-moniker-to-describe-hillary/

>Clinton News Network.. disgusting..

>“And also this is something that shouldn’t be in the shadows,” Brzezinski said. “Mental health is just like diabetes, or any other physical health. This is not something that I’m making a joke about. I’m very serious. And I’ve been asked hundreds of times and so have you.”

What a despicable cunt.

>but not Shillary
Typical liberal hypocrite.

POST TRUMP'S VICTORY SONG WHEN HE WINS THE PRESIDENTAL OWL youtube.com/watch?v=YSxVHrItdUY

before I just wanted to fuck her, now I want to hate fuck her

#HUMASWEINER TEMPLATES

Threadly reminder:

If you're being compensated by a campaign, PAC, labor union, or other organization, to post information here, you are required to use a disclaimer - pic related and sauce below

>fec.gov/pages/brochures/notices.shtml

Ive only had a quick look at fox jews but are all other channels also going on about the clinton foundation?

what?

what mental illness do they think he has?

"Liars at CNN can't resist temptation to censor and manipulate online content like it's been doing to TV since its beginning."

>the American Academy of Psychiatrists sent a memo a month ago that if anyone does this their license is so over.

Fox tends to cover a bit of everything.
CNN + MSNBC talk negatively about Trump 24/7.

Nationalism

>cannot discern difference
Sure they can. They just believe that the ends justify the means and that they should not be accountable for the means they use. But, of course all conservatives must be held accountable.

And don't forget, all White people are guilty because history.

"TAKE ME IN, OH DESPERATE VOTERS-
"TAKE ME IN, I'LL SAVE THE RACE"
"TAKE ME IN, OH DYING WHITES,
SAID THE RICH MAN TO THE BASE

"WE VOTED FOR YOU!" CRIED THE BASE
"AND YOU FLIP-FLOPPED- HEAVENS WHY?"
"YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO DEPORT ILLEGALS, NOT JOIN AND TAKE THEIR SIDE!"

"OH SHUT UP YOU STUPID PAWNS" SAID THE NOMINEE WITH A GRIN
"YOU KNEW I WAS A RICH JEW-LOVER BEFORE YOU TOOK ME IN"

Reminder that The Snake was written by a Jew using Hebrew euphemisms for sex and sung by a negro who went on to become a black nationalist.

Sauce? That would be YUUUUGE.

Patriotism is what he has.

They'll just call it something sinister

Who the fuck watches Crap News Network anymore? The only place I see it on is McDonald's and the airport.