ITT: Shit niggers actually believe about themselves

ITT: Shit niggers actually believe about themselves...

youtu.be/AEWkwk6Nn9A

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY
asbmb.org/asbmbtoday/asbmbtoday_article.aspx?id=32437
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

>I dindu nuffin

>Black people have more genetic diversity
Fucking hell these people are stupid

They also believe they were Egyptians and the original Chinese. They're so embarrassed about their pathetic history they try to steal others

>genetically stronger
>all strongmen/power lifter are white

??

WE WUZ KANGZ N' SHIIEET

and still they havent invented shit in thousands of years

We wuz stronk

Post the 7 things or kill yourself right now.

Aint there like hundreds of nigger sorts?

They are the romanians of America2bh

Exactly, some of us don't understand Ebonics.

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY

wow, black babies "advance" faster. I believe that, seeing that monkeys babies are able to swing from branch to branch shortly after birth. Makes totally sense.

>Black babies advance earlier and faster

New Orleans here.
My mother taught elementary school in Orleans Parish in the 1970s and 80s and there is some truth to this. What they fail to tell you is that at about age 9, a gap in IQ and achievement begins and is never closed, anywhere on Earth. Why? Because at that age, black boys and girls begin pre-puberty and hormones solidify the neural pathways that remain plastic in Whites and Asians for about another TEN years or more.

>studies have shown niggers are faster
fine!
>studies have shown whites are brighter
fuck u racist piece of shit white supremacist

this seems to explain everything

But we're all one race, the human race :^)

BUT YALL AINT WOKE DOEEEE!!!!! 100

this

That's actually true. There are THREE black racial groups (Negroid, Capoid and Australoid). There is only one white racial group with white people, Caucasoid, and not all Caucasoids are even white.

>Australoids
>black race
>what is convergent evolution

I didn't know Australoid was black. Usually I hear it's from southern India. Maybe you mean congoloid?

Yea, this one made me kek.
Who the fuck do they think they're fooling?

Austroloid isn't black and the Capoids have been essentially exterminated almost completely by the Negroid Bantu.

There was nothing really objectionable in that video. If anything, you should be glad that blacks support the idea of their being clear biological differences between races.

>MIRACLES OF MELANIN

wtf I want to racemix now

Why not kill yourself instead

You know whose babies also advance faster the first 3-5 years of their life?
Monkey's.

That they're human

>HE DOESN'T GET THE MEME

This is true. Africans went hundreds of thousands of years in a relatively stable environment, while the population that whites and asians descended from was at one point reduced to around 1,000 individuals back in the pleistocene.

Im growing tired of this nigger shit.

He must be vacuuming the lice off.

Honestly I don't even find it annoying anymore, it's quite amusing to me now
These people are so pathetic and backwards that they feel the need to claim the accomplishments of various civilisations throughout history of various different groups were all in fact a result of black power

Gee I wonder why black babies are able to supoort their own heads faster. It's so small compared to a european.

Of course black babes develop faster, they have shorter lifespans than humans just life any other domestic animal.

>>Black people have more genetic diversity

its mathematically true

blackness is a relatively superficial quality genetically

>miracle of melanin
>the substance that essentially means all blacks in cold countries have vitamin D deficiencies

chekem

Kek

Of course having more genetic diversity means jack shit when the diversity is all primitive garbage

>while all common ancestors had previously been traced back to one common ancestor, referred to as Adam...

WE BE FOSSILS AND SHIT

>we the Primal Ape

>blacks
>genetically stronger
>all strongmen are white

Hmmm

>Australoids are Negroid
>Capoid isn't Negroid
>black is a race

>There are things for you to discover about our people.

I would classify them as an entirely separate sub species given how long they have been genetically isolated from everyone else.

>tfw the frightened victim was a white hispanic

seriously. i had a lot of negros in my school. Iin 3rd grade some were already wearing bras. 5th grade they had hairy arm pits and tits. shit was weird. probably already had sex too lol

The black race began without fathers...

Not surprising

When is youtube going to take down these racist lies?

Good one, leaf.

It's true, but means nothing really.

Ironically, it just tells you that the average black is far more genetically distance from another average black compared to two Europeans.

This is too fucking good. I love how they compare themselves in a positive light compared to "Europeans". Really shows the inferiority complex.
heheh fuk whitey yallknowhatimsayin, we wuz people and sheieit

>video sources one unnamed study
>channel called Atlanta black star

Yeah let's just go ahead and assume this is real or risk being called racist

7 incredibles things black people can't do:
1. Build a civilization
2. Invent things

3. Be a good father

his fuckin face gets me every time

4. be argentinian

>australoids
>black

They're their own breed of jigaboo. They have nothing to do with Africans

lol black babies advance sooner than whites for the same reason that chimps advance much sooner than humans. They're designed for shorter, more brutal lives with less parental care and their fully mature brains are less developed.

somewhat false.

Ethiopian Empire and Kingdom of Kush disagree.

asbmb.org/asbmbtoday/asbmbtoday_article.aspx?id=32437

>Strongmen/power lifters
>on the topic of being genetically stronger
Weightlifters would be better examples of strength.

Africans having more genetic diversity shouldn't surprise anyone. Remember, Africans hardly invented shit and didn't travel nearly as much. They have much more isolated gene pools. It shouldn't be surprising that they are so genetically diverse.

This actually attacks politically correct idiots who spew pseudo science like "Africans are more different from each other than from Europeans". No shit. Of course they are. Whenever you take the average of of things you get something less extreme. If you compare one African group at a time to Europeans this would disappear. Some Africans are unusually tall. Some are unusually short. You take the genetic average between the two groups and that average will of course be closer to other groups. Africans likely could be split up into multiple races.

Well, if they except these facts, I've got a few more for them, lol.

This is hilarious. Nearly 90% of Africans Americans have below 100 IQs. Do they two populations overlap? Of course. Can we expect many African American engineers or doctors? No. There will be some, but proportionately much less than whites or asians.

>This means that MOST white people and MOST black people show no statistical difference in their IQ scores

First of all, statistical difference applies to groups. Individuals can't have statistical differences, so the statement doesn't make sense. There *is* a statistical difference between the group of whites and the group of blacks.
Second, do you realize that humans share most of their DNA with chickens--65%? Is it the "MOST" that matters, or the difference?

niggers stealing stuff??

wow color me shocked, they would never!

kek

If they are so genetically diverse, why do they all look the fucking same?

>African nations can't develop themselves because Africa was stripped of all its resources.

Wouldn't it be in there best interest to say they are genetically inferior, thus have an excuse for not achieve as great civilisations as whites/Asians/Arabs/etc.

Saying they are genetically better in almost every way possible is just more embarrassing for them

For instance, Harvard forces itself to take 13% of more black students a year because blacks are 13% of the population. Blacks aren't 13% of high achieving students though. They are a fraction of that, much, much less. As a result, blacks at Harvard have average SAT scores 330 points lower than Asian Harvard students! How is that fair? Blacks are 13% of the Harvard population, yet they hardly ever get Phi Betta Kappa recognition. Blacks, hispanics, and foreign students combine to make up just 1% of Phi Betta Kappas at Harvard. They are comparatively dumb as fuck to their white and asian classmates. Why is this allowed to exist?

There are tribal/hunter gatherer blacks still living in mud huts in Africa! lol

You'd think they'd develop something after 5000+ years.

nigs owning nigs is one thing, but how many empires are in africa once the arabs start spreading through the place?

fewer and fewer

that one is actually true. People came from africa and evolved later into whites and asians

naturally a small population migrated to those places and started mutating into different races. But africa was the original population, thus the oldest, biggest and most diverse one

this race shit, is so fucking stupid.

>First of all, statistical difference applies to groups
This, kek
>Statistics concerning an individual
ayy lmao

And couldn't one say what is said in that image about a graph comparing children and adults?

To be fair, due to their environment they have no need to invent stuff.

Most of the initial inventions by whites were done through necessity, either due to environmental pressures or through war. If your environment is stable, and you're isolated and always at peace, why would your culture need to invent anything

you would think they would be tired of the mud hut shit by now. tehe

the reason he censors the poster is because it's mostly bait posts

any time you see a really crunchy nigger meme, it's really this same faggot kike

even if they only spent 10% of their time working on it, they would all have nice wood houses with windmills.

what do they do all day?

>and always at peace
But they weren't. African tribes and kingdoms spend hundreds of years conquering and killing each other, just like every other continent in human history.

If they were to go to China and say that, they'd disappear.