I'm not CTR, and Trump will lose

>GOD EMPEROR TRUMP WILL WIN IN A LANDSLIDE!!!
>HILLARY WILL DIE OF A SEIZURE!!!
>TRUMP IS PLAYING 4-D HYPERCHESS!!!

Enough. Every day you all stink up Sup Forums with your /r/The_Donald Trumpkin delusions, and I will be so happy to see Hillary win (Not that I support her, I dig Gary) just to see your tears.

Hillary has been leading Trump for 95% of the election season, and I don't think it's going to stop now given Trump's recent flip-flop on immigration and insulting politicizing of Dwyane Wade's death.

>b-b-b-but the debates!

So? America has seen Trump's "debate skills" (read: Namecalling, unsubstantiated policy positions, and general douchery).

Hillary will win because the GOP nominated a joke who is probably controlled opposition working for Hillary instead of a safe bet like Rubio or Jeb Bush.

If you really want to take this election seriously (no "PEPEEEEE") then vote for a real libertarian like Gary Johnson instead of a trade-warring democrat despot like Donald Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

johnsonweld.com/
washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/03/21/donald-trump-flip-flops-then-flips-and-flops-more-on-h-1b-visas/
youtube.com/watch?v=7Ag8dmCQN0E
time.com/4425217/dnc-hillary-clinton-republicans/
hotair.com/archives/2015/11/04/rubio-trump-used-to-support-amnesty-and-the-dream-act-before-running-for-president-you-know/
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/feb/13/donald-trump/donald-trump-says-his-early-opposition-iraq-war-wa/
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/mar/04/ted-cruz/ted-cruz-says-donald-trump-wrote-10-checks-hillary/
youtube.com/watch?v=uGEzFbRl-g8
reason.com/blog/2016/06/14/theres-just-no-evidence-whatsoever-to-su
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/06/08/donald-trump-got-the-most-votes-in-gop-primary-history-a-historic-number-of-people-voted-against-him-too/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cuck

Cuck

cuck

>tripfag
>no sources
>"not a CTR shill"
>feefee based arguement

KYS shill

ctr detected

cuck

Trump is a proven liar, unlike Gary. He was not against the Iraq war. He's a neocon.

>cuck cuck cuck
quoth the cluck.

Grow up.

>I'm not CTR

Then you're a sucker doing their work for free

Cuck

>Closer

You're god damned right.

CTR cuck.

>Gary Johnson
>Real libertarian

Dude gary johnson meme lmao

He will never win

>Dwyane Wade's death
what? he died?

I dare you to prove Gary is worse than Trump.

>He threw out a gun!
ha
>His VP is bad!
I doubt you genuinely like Mike "smoking is not bad for you" Pence beyond him being "comfy" (reddit meme)
>He has no real policies!
johnsonweld.com/ There they are
>REEEEEEE
is that way

I'm fine either way

The end result is extermination, it's either sooner or later

>I'm not CTR
>I just happen to have a trump sucks folder

Sup Forums was much better before /r/The_Donald dumbasses flooded in and started shitting up the place with Trump Generals and their hatred of Libertarianism.

>CTR cuck thinks anyone is falling for his dumb memes

Thank you for Correcting The Record.

>I'm not ctr and trump will lose

That sounds like something ctr would say. a really bad ctr employee.

speaking of which what bullshit name do they give your position? Record correcting tecnician, correcting engineer, thought slave maker?

>he will never win haha better support the red puppet or the blue one haha.
>lesser of two evils amirite? It's impossible to change the system we're all screwed anyway haha
And you call me a cuck

All the 4d chess moves seem to have worked so far

>I'm not CTR

Thank you for Correcting the Record. 0.05 shekels have been deposited into your account.

I do like the hair though

In case you doubt that your "God-Emperor" (reddit meme) will lose:

If America votes in Clinton....Americans will become lower in the Sup Forums hierarchy than India.....our should I say AMERISHARTS

I'm actively preparing shart in the mart memes to shitpost all over Sup Forums in the event of a Clinton victory as we speak.

>I'm not CTR

Demokrat leaning newspapers are inflating the numbers. Reality is Trump has more support and for Good reason. The democrats have been doing nothing but racebaiting and trying to blame the 08 financial crisis on Bush when it was caused by housing for poor blacks which was started by democrats.

Trump does not believe this.
washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/03/21/donald-trump-flip-flops-then-flips-and-flops-more-on-h-1b-visas/

Aren't you pretending to be a """Johnson supporter"""? Why would you be so happy about Hillary leading then?

Bump fuck Trump

Oh my goodness I can't wait. Shart in Mart is my favorite Sup Forums meme. I'M READY FOR HILLARY!

>still shilling your piece of shit candidate

no one cares about that open borders, anti-gun liberal pothead loser

>im not ctr
Do you guys even try anymore? Niggers. Saged

>I'm not CTR

>the polls are rigged! Trump must be winning!

PROVE THIS.

>guys I'm not CTR I promise
sure

Except I don't like Hillary either. I'm not pro-war in the Middle East, be it from Trump or Hillary.

>wanting to waste time
>march 21st
your stale shit bores me

Why you hate Trump? I am really curious.

TRUMPS GONNA LOSE GET READY TO BE KEKED

OP doesn't really care about Johnson, he's just some insane neckbeard who decided to go on a shitposting spree against this board for whatever reason (I actually doubt he's CTR, not even them would hire retards like him).

>open borders
So? He'll stop giving illegals welfare, unlike Trump. That's a much better solution.
>anti-gun
Oh baby you Trumpkins love this lie/meme. Prove he is anti-gun. No, Weld does not count. If we judge policy by VPs then Trump is a "true christian conservative" that you seem to hate.
>liberal pothead loser
"OH MAN WEED IS SO BAD THINK OF THE CHILDREN! IT'S GOTTA BE ILLEGAL SO MEXICO CAN INVADE US WITH DRUGS!"

Is this the best "argument" Trumpkins on Sup Forums have to offer? Maybe this is why Sup Forums's average IQ is slipping, reddit refugees.
Sup Forums claims to hate low-IQ "shitskins" yet is being destroyed by low-IQ plebbitors. Pottery.

I'M PUMPED.

Trump Wins over Democrat and Independent Voters!

youtube.com/watch?v=7Ag8dmCQN0E

sage

Hillary wins over ten times this many disaffected republicans.
time.com/4425217/dnc-hillary-clinton-republicans/

ITS ALL OVER TRUMPTARDS!

You didn't answer my question.

Again, why do you hate Trump?

He's a fucking retard

>pushing an anti-gun, 3rd party candidate
>thinks conservatives will be swayed to vote for that

Are you literally retarded?

I am not talking to you. Begone.

>I'm not CTR
>Trumpkin
>has multiple anti-trump images saved

1. He is pro-amnesty: hotair.com/archives/2015/11/04/rubio-trump-used-to-support-amnesty-and-the-dream-act-before-running-for-president-you-know/
2. Trump supported the Iraq War in 2002: politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/feb/13/donald-trump/donald-trump-says-his-early-opposition-iraq-war-wa/
3. Trump is buddies with Hillary: pic related: politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/mar/04/ted-cruz/ted-cruz-says-donald-trump-wrote-10-checks-hillary/
4. Trump is not a firm believer in man-made climate change, a scientific FACT. youtube.com/watch?v=uGEzFbRl-g8

I think that might be the first picture I've seen where the girl who pooped her pants looks hot.

Make me

>ad hominems
>lack of circumstantial data
>Overuse of emotive reasoning
>MUH DRUMPFFFHFHFHFDDFDFDDFD

$0.05 has been deposited into your account.

>Gary Johnson is anti-gun ... s-s-so ya gotta vote for Trump! Don't split my big-party vote with a candidate that you support! Noooo!

Gary Johnson is pro-gun: reason.com/blog/2016/06/14/theres-just-no-evidence-whatsoever-to-su

>politfact

Seriously?

You got a shitty pic.

Here's better gif.

>Hillary Clinton already ran once
>Lost

>Trump runs
>gains massive support of new Republicans joining the party from both Democrats and Independents

You're an idiot. Is this your first election cycle?

I did not say "Drumpf", I'm not a hillary fan. John Oliver sucks.

>gains massive support of new Republicans joining the party from both Democrats and Independents

Many were voting Republican in the primaries AGAINST Trump. Expect a loss worse than Romney in the General. Tens of millions more need to vote in the General that dwarf minor primary bumps.

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/06/08/donald-trump-got-the-most-votes-in-gop-primary-history-a-historic-number-of-people-voted-against-him-too/