It's gonna happen won't it

It's gonna happen won't it

Still plenty of time. Shit almost 100 hrs

Yup

One by one? With a time interval of 1 second it would still take 7.4 billion seconds => 123 million minutes => 2 million hours => 85 thousand days => 234 years

Better masturbate to all the anime I can for the next few days then.

only way this is becoming real is a nuke war, which is highy doubtful

Yup its happening. But one the plus side, you'll get to fuck the girls that don't wanna die alone

don't forget that the people that aren't currently dying are still reproducing.

Also dead girls who are to dead to notice

> one by one

What did he mean by this?

One can only hope. One can only hope.

1.7 people die per second, the birthrate is 4.2 per second. The plan was obviously not thought until the end.

I haven't seen my mom in like 6 hours, WHAT'S GOING ON?!

Come on Sven, you know you need to use holocaust math.

I have noticed a lot of soreness around my back and chest today. Pretty scary desu

Uh oh....

OH GOD QUICK GET TO THE BUNKERS

eek

That's a pretty good prediction for a post from January.

That's actully a racist thing to say, we all came from Africa and only us should die for stealing this world

No dubs, no dice

>yfw 99 women and 1 man are left

Holy shit guys its real I just fucking died, its happening!

What's it like after death?

Yeah he sure is retarded for not accounting for all the dead women having giving birth.

In fact yes, everyday there are rapefugees, stabbings, and other shit at Europe and people are start getting used to it and dont care at all, so we are heading to oblivion

yeah no. 100% would be very difficult to achieve. we are scattered like insects all over this planet -under the oceans, inside the mountains, in bunkers and floating metal boxes. it would take the earth getting destroyed completely or a world-enveloping event like some alien plant taking over or grey goo. if we have time to prepare, we drastically increase our odds of making it. give that 20, 30, 50 years and we will have self sustaining space-worthy colonies. Once we make it off Earth and establish another sovereign colony, our species will likely live forever.