pastebin.com/mbWD9SK8

Meanwhile

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bl-iB4WAB0o
youtu.be/Y5dRkActfIs
youtube.com/watch?v=9D-QD_HIfjA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

david lunch lol

The fact that the show will be over in a week and I'll never see /tpg/ again irks me to no end.

This triggers the autistic animeposter

Reminder that vedderposters will get their revenge next week. Just you wait.

Protect Kyle's smile, dont an hero after next week.

I miss hello frenlo poster

First for Judy.

i miss natalie

will she come back bros?

is she an audrey creation?

Reposting this from the last thread since it hit the limit:

if I were to stream Kylekino for my Kyleposters as one last gift, which would you like better?

>The Flintstones
>Showgirls
>Dune
>The Hidden
>assorted tv shit he's done like Tales From the Crypt, Portlandia, Sex in the City, etc.
>or something completely different

did hank know they were hired guns?

>killing yourself instead of living with the memories of The Return for the rest of your life

Such a sadness.

Who else comfy as fuck rewatching FWWM here? Today's the twenty-fifth anniversary of the movie. You do want to commemorate Lynch and Lee's greatest work on this day, don't you?

Help me with this one frenlos

>is somehow a magical being that has transcended space, time, and the physical constraints of what we know of as a body

>still has to use the telephone and doesn't have Mr. C's number

Really makes you think

>him, david lunch lol poster, and everyone else here will be gone by this time next week
n-no

the hidden pls

Who was in the wrong here, /tpg/?

>ywn feel those dorito encrusted hands around your throat

So I guess it's time to retire this image?

Have the Croatians come through with the leaks for the next episode?

What part of "spirits travel and communicate via electricity" do you not get? Did you skip episodes?

Dune, then showgirls(DC), all the TV ending with portlandia and excluding sex and the city.
would be my order.

>Well, who told you I was going to see Chip?

Showgirls

Any of them really, as long as you go into it with the mindset that he's really a Coop clone and hope that he wakes up all throughout the movie.

>mfw Lynch ties Blue Velvet, Twin Peaks, Lost Highway, and Mulholland Drive together in one big dream sequence.

Keep it for JUST reasons.
Even better, shop a Vedderfag version with Aug. 27 as the date.

>pumpkin_and_honey_bunny.png

The Hidden

Holy shit you're right.
FWWM's still up on showtime's on demand, i now know how im concluding the night.

Yes, but don't worry because there's an updated version now.

No one man, people are just stressed these days.

i miss chip

will he return bros?

is he a frost creation?

Don't look at Andy's gut.

My nigger.

The Trial, then Flintstones, then Showgirls DC as the grand finale.

What did she mean by this?

Based, I'm not much further ahead of you user

I think we found Diane

Nah, classic Dumbland-era Lynch.

The Death Grips have been confirmed to play in final instead of Eddie Vender, they will play "Inanimate Sensation", pic related is Mr Death Grip

That it's not the kind of place to expect weird animal hybrids, no matter how intriguing they are. It's just a sleazy bar.

fuck yeah.

someone should stream for a /tpg/ watch session

Don't you fucking dare forget The Hidden.
Prime buddy-cop ayykino with MacLachlan as the alien.

youtube.com/watch?v=bl-iB4WAB0o

>I got it. I got all of it. But it's mine. Mine and Chip's!

Let's boogie, /tpg/.

I love you goddamn spergs so much, I am not ready for this to be over so soon

>W-we can still shitpost together, right A-user?

Who else teared up?

All the rapes were true. Only Annie's rape and murder needs to be confirmed and that would mean all the offscreen crimes of Doppleganger Coop were true.

Lots of votes for The Hidden I see.

I might be able to do this tonight if you guys are up for it. I can only stream on rabbit unless there's another client you guys can direct me to that doesn't need much to run on a toaster.

I think we'll do The Hidden, Showgirls and maybe The Trial because I'm reading the book right now and I've heard good things. Also some Tales From the Crypt as a warmup. How does that sound?

It's even worse in the scene where he talks to that guy about his truck. The camera literally orbits around it, it's ridiculous.

Goodnight, lads.

Did anyone else notice that the nurse in the hospital was the girl who worked at the Great Northern back in the old seasons?

OH SHIT I almost did.
that one's a gem, nice call.

That scene is so fucking good

A familiar face!

Jaywalking not confirmed, Chad. Go fuck yourself.

is she single

Not bad, user. Hidden's interesting in that Kyle's character almost feels like a prototype Cooper. Also based old guy alien was best in show.

why is he so scary

Yay

twin aks lol

Insurance guy did NOTHING WRONG.

What's gonna happen to Chad?

Finally saw 16. Pretty incredible episode.

Though I feel like there was a lot of buildup for Richard, only for no pay-off. Kinda sorta the same with the Wendy's Crew, but I was more fine with how their scene played out - I had been expecting them to be killed off in some ridiculous fashion, and I definitely got what I expected.

It's hard to see how so many of the disparate elements can be wrapped up in 2 hours, unless the show puts its foot on the gas and jumps to 80mph... though, that's kind of what happened in this recent episode after the big reveal.

Sleep tight, Coop.

>watch this trailer
>expect Kyle as bit part
>he's got an even bigger role than that faggot nouri

I wonder how much cock Nouri sucked to get top billing and advertising despite being the sidekick.

Good night user

youtu.be/Y5dRkActfIs

That was the moment I realized I'm still a Coopfag at heart, regardless of all the fun we've had laughing at LYNCHED nostalgiafags, the time has come to return home.

sleep tight cupper

One thing that's been confusing me:

If Cooper woke-up/snapped-out of his catatonic state when he heard the name "Gordon Cole" from Sunset Blvd., then why did he feel the need to electrocute himself? Wasn't that completely needless?

It's a buddy movie.

I was underwhelmed by this episode. I think I unironically ended up liking Dougie more than Cooper. Now it feels too fan-service-y.

I think the return of Cooper would be better if he went full Jeffries screaming and teleporting but still retaining his will, like a novice lodge spirit who knows the controls but isn't too great with them.

i did not WOW
nice catch

Sleep tight Kyle

he didn't, he was only like halfway, remember he tried to use the prongs first. it just snapped enough intelligence in him to realize he had to wake up and that shocking himself would do the trick.

giv candie

So was this whole season just a bunch of drawn out bullshit leading up to the actual return of Twin Peaks in the last two episodes (basically a normal feature-length film)?

I'm with you. They definitely solve more than a few plot threads by giving them a bullet in the head, which is disappointing. These story seeds were still interesting, it just feels like they didn't have the time (or didn't know how) to take them to their logical end, whatever that would have been. Hopefully it's just a few sacrifices so that they can focus more on the main plot threads so as to give those a more satisfying ending.

>youtube.com/watch?v=9D-QD_HIfjA

Real question how do I become more like Cooper? Beside mediation and making every person I interact with happier what else do I do? Anybody have any books or other tips?

Sure, but Nouri's character was easily riding shotgun. Lloyd Gallagher was clearly the one with the most stake in the situation, and the main opposition to the antagonist. The trailer strongly suggested the opposite, and I wonder if it was the producers trying to push Michael fucking Nouri as a leading man.

I JUST WATCHED THE NEW EPISODE

WHERE THE FUCK IS VEDDERFAG

I NEED TO LAUGH AT HIM FOREVER

EDDIE STARTED PLAYING AND I NEARLY CRIED THE DESTRUCTION WAS SO PERFECT

Ah, I see. He just looked pretty sharp at first, when he heard the name. I assumed he was completely back at that point.

>in the last two episodes
s4 is happening

sleep tight sheryl

so was Dougie manufactured using evil Cooper's hair/dna? maybe a Dougie based on the good Coop wouldn't be such a scumbag to Janey-E and Sonny Jim. i hope.

He had a bigger fan base at the time.

Sleep tight Sheryl

Buddhism.
Taoism.
Tai-Chi.
Go to the range and get good at shooting.
TCM.

>tfw no spacey hot blonde GF with a heart of gold
except Ed got that