What did /our guy/ mean by this?

What did /our guy/ mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P457ejHfmJE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hes autistic

fuck off Sup Forums

Im a liberal and I find doing that to a kid disgusting. Sup Forums aside, I want to know if other liberals genuinely agree with transgender kids, I don't see how it isnt child abuse

fucking faggot sent to ballet by mommy so he can twist and bend better when he's catching AIDS taking that BBC

I'm a moderate, And I do think pushing this gender identity on children is definitely harmful.

I don't see anything wrong with your child doing ballet if he wants to, but forcing him to do ballet to make him more effeminate is seriously disturbing.

Whew. Where does one start? That's a really funny way of saying "in the last twenty years since the Internet became accessible to just about everybody, we have worked mercilessly to find out what you probably knew but didn't want to address - that the Rothschild Family, George Soros, David Rockefeller and a host of other soulless individuals have been working non-stop for the last 250 years, from generation to generation, to destroy every non-Jew on this planet and create a paradise for themselves, and themselves only."

I'm pretty sure that's what you meant, right? Right?

Pro-tip, sonny. There's no "middle ground" anymore. They control the banks. They control the media. They control your "entertainment" that you talk about here on Sup Forums. They control everything and use unethical and immoral means to continue controlling it.

You're with them, or you're with us. Take the Sup Forums pill. We have a cosy fire and marshmallows!

>"buh-buh-buh-but Trump surrounds himself with jews and married a jew and had half-jew kids!"

>he doesn't know about the phrase, "keep your friends close, and your enemies closer"

It tickles me pink that there are STILL people who don't know this. Do you not know that Israel and the Rothschild Family are the final boss? You laughable, little simpleton. Donald Trump keeps them close because right now, they aren't the primary concern. They're the final concern. You don't want to fight them while other threats are hitting you from all sides, do you?

Donald Trump is playing 4D chess on a 3D board, against 2D opponents. The smartest of us recognize this. Others, like yourself, don't recognize much at all.

Silly child. Learn a few things about life and get back to us.

>if you disagree with me, you're a neonazi

Fucking stupid liberal feminist bitch.

Ballet is not "Girly". Way to ruin an art.

Ballet can actually be very masculine

fuck off reddit

liberals, gays, ethnics, and the complacent white soldier are ruining the planet desu

why is it disgusting? trans people and their issues are real. some trans people knew at 7 years old that they were the wrong gender, it is definitely the same case here because the kid looks happy. he clearly wants to be doing this too. don't let Sup Forums propaganda poison your thinking, you're starting down the slippery slope to fascism

liberal or conservative, having a boy take ballet classes shouldnt be 'disgusting'

fuck off Sup Forums loser. i side with righteous justice 100% of the time and that includes beating the ever loving shit out of hateful neonazis like you and your kind.

TRUMP WAS SUPPOSED TO FIX THIS SHIT

I get the hate for parents wanting transgendered kids, or kids going through hormone therapy, but its just fucking dance classes.

no one would have cared if they did this 10 years ago

>Im a liberal

lol what a little faggot.

boy cute tho

You got KIKED.

There's a very big difference on letting him take the classes if he wants to, and forcing him to take classes to make him more "girlish". The latter is morally questionable.

I don't care m8, I'm on the side of helping my child grow up sound of mind and not confuse him by introducing him to these retarded gender ideas at a young age. I will be there for him to help him become the man he should become, If later in life as an adult he decides he wants to transition, then that's his choice and his life (I would love him too regardless). But during his youth I will not neglect him and leave to fall for these ideas.

>tfw riff raff just posted on Sup Forums today
Where were you win Sup Forums became part of the Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums and /fit/ alliance

>kid takes a ballet class
>he's a boy
>angry old man that wants to see stuff that will make him angry, even though that stuff isn't really there, gets angry and shouts about it
>insecure 16 year olds on a mongolian goat farming imageboard parrot views of these celebrities because they can't think for themselves

The kid's in a fucking ballet class like jesus fucking lighten up you grumpy angry fags. It's not the end of the fucking world. It's not the genocide of a race. It's not the chaotic destruction of society at large.

It's one fucking boy. Taking a fucking ballet class. And he's fucking THREE. Who the FUCK cares.

>win
when sorry
i'm just really happy they joined us in the sun

Based Jimmy

> forcing him to take classes to make him more "girlish".

no one says he is being forced

when I was a kid I was sent to karate to be more 'boyish', going by your logic that is bad too?

BASED JAMES I'VE NEVER DOUBTED YOUR CAREER

>tfw the Jews sold us on the planetary slave market to the reptilians of Draco 9 and misrepresented our quality in order to trick them into a higher interest rate on their loan.

>righteous justice
>hating people who stand up for their rights in an increasingly-turbulent world

Wew lad.

MOTHER FUCKING CHEESE

>Mom sends her "gendered" son, 3, to Ballet Class to ***Make*** him more "Girlish"

The intent behind it sounds sinister.

>when I was a kid I was sent to karate to be more 'boyish', going by your logic that is bad too?

No, because Karate is generally attractive to both genders. I took karate as well, with half my class being girls.

fuck off pedo

FAGGOTS CAN'T REPRODUCE SO THEY RELY ON (((THEM))) TO CREATE MORE

Girlish, you say...

I envy straight guys that get into ballet. Not only are they surrounded by women, but women in tight clothing contorting and twisting themselves all over the lucky bastards.

Post racism kino.

youtube.com/watch?v=P457ejHfmJE

Okay so
A) You don't know what fascism is
B) Have you never been happy while doing something and regretted it later?
C) Kids also believe in Santa and think other stupid stuff is real, why is "knowing my gender" not categorized as that?
D) I hope you're trolling so I don't have to recommend killing yourself
E) Kill yourself

He's a spectacular asshole, no matter what you think of the kid's parents.

that's how channing tatum met his wife

The fuck is wrong with his bulge?

>tfw retard parents are fostering a generation of cute femboys that will be ripe in time to be slaves for the New Order after the homo-supremacist insurrection

It's the motivation though. "De-gendering" a child, whatever that means, is probably some seriously unhealthy shit

This was not part of the plan but I personally welcome the rule of our new Homo Overlords.

Good for him. Man. Just thinking about all those athletic bodies. The chicks I knew in dancing programs in college were A++

Maybe some intrepid Sup Forums folk should lose some weight and try out for dancing/ballet and report the results back to the rest of us schlubs.

I wish he's shut up, not because I don't agree with him but because at this rate he's going to be blacklisted completely

>getting to fuck prime Deborah Harry
>getting to fuck prime Sean Young
>bought stock in Apple in the 80's
Oh, I seriously don't think he gives a fuck what YOU think.

Jew detected

How bouts you go back to them Reddit parts? Your faggoty kind ain't welcome here.

>and /fit/
Traps aren't gay btw

>riff Raff posted on pol
pic

>expect people to respond with the billy elliot kino or how some profesional american football athletes practice ballet to perform jumping
>get tinfoil liberals and poltards shitposting

fug

also that shit is going to backfire hard as fuck that kid on his teens is going to get mad pussy ballet dancers are horny and kinky as fuck

Kek

this is the future of all white bois. he should be taking estrogen and twerking lessons.

Yeah how will he survive getting blacklisted now

fuck you. it doesn't make you a Nazi to hate obvious faggotry. this is literally something everyone can get behind.

I liked that television and film!

I cant link the article, since Sup Forums thinks it's fucking spam.

But just google Feminist Mom Leah McLaren, and the artile is the first link.

A pretty good read if you have the time. You are enabling people who have mental illnesses to commit acts of self mutilation in the hopes of finding happiness. It's disgusting that society has gone along with this farce.

Graphic images have been removed, but you can still find them if you look hard enough.

Nice try libc*ck

>white """"""""""people""""""""""