It's so funny how Filipino guys have to court women for like months just to get a date

It's so funny how Filipino guys have to court women for like months just to get a date...

Then when they move here do their nursing degrees they break up with their bf and I take their virginity away in a just a few weeks.

Attached: aiWNdcil.jpg (640x639, 42K)

STRONGEST NATION

they're just nigger asians anyways, not honoraburu samurai

And you make a thread about it on 4chinz because you realize that no matter how many Filipinettes you bang, the emptiness won't go away, but maybe if you brag about it on an anonymous board you'll feel better ???

So you had no choice but to cling on to a Filipino slut to barely manage to have sex because all the white girls around you don't give a crap about you.... And you're boasting of it on Sup Forums....

It brings me to a bit of tears..

When they go back to their country.

Attached: 1519967953051.jpg (1000x665, 68K)

But seriously.
There's some guy in the phillipines who took months just to get a date or hand holding in the phillipines.

And then in a few weeks of her knowing me I will bust her hymen open.

They let me so it when the other guy had to try so hard just to get a date.

Attached: 1508359547109.jpg (720x540, 117K)

replace Filipino with other nationalities and the rhetoric is still the same
most women act like that.

You are bragging about playing in easy mode?

>not fucking a whitoid thot

Filipino thots are easy as pie, for foreigners. Nothing of value was lost

Meanwhile

Attached: whitecucks.jpg (806x693, 203K)

not really

>Indonesia

Wait, why?

Not really. Which one do you think is more likely? A Filipono guy fucking a white girl and a white guy fucking a Filipino slut? The answer is obvious.

southeast asian peoples are basically the same in terms of facial features so she tought you're just an ordinary Flip

everything changes if you're a Caucasian, east asian or Black. Flippos love those gaijins

>bragging about banging flips
*inhales*

Attached: Sheikh of London.jpg (534x447, 91K)

Do they go all the way to Africa only to fuck some girls?

duh, a Filipino guy fucking vanilla pussy

i'm pointing out OP's rhetoric that if he just replaced Filipino for example, a Korean or an Indian nothing really changes, still sounds the same because women act like thots given the chance

please impregnate my wife mr. Manuel Reyes de los Santos

>thinking this is an achievement

HK is full of flips and they are some of the least appealing women going

Apply yourself

latinas do the same, what I can do? its their decision.
at least whites are putting their semen inside a non-white vagina, this prevents the birth of more whites. and this is good,

Dutch girls

So, you fucked a whore. But don't get too cocky, when your girls come to third world countries like mine they also fuck a lot, even though they have bfs in their countries.
Most women are whores when there is no one to judge them (including white women).

LOOL your sickly ass is not getting any girls like that