True Capitalist Radio hosted by Ghost

blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2016/08/29/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-340

Donald Trump makes the case to Black voters in Detroit this Labor Day weekend, Hillary Clinton is now questioning Trump's doctor in the latest spin about her ailing health, Fmr. Congressman Anthony Weiner caught in yet another sexting scandal (wife Huma Abedin offically separates from Weiner), Obama has brought in the 10,000 Syrian refugee to America today, Colin KAEPERNICK say he will continue to sit down during the America's National Anthem (REPORTS: he's coverting to Islam cause of girlfriend), Leaks George Soros documents show his attempt at forcing Internet regulations (Obama give the Internet to the US on Oct 1st.), Julian Assange promises huge data dump on Hillary Clinton before first debate (Sept. 26), FBI claims foreign hackers have broken into State election systems, Turkey pushes further into Syria helping ISIS advance to other regions(killings Kurds & Syrian Democratic forces) and Russia lifts chartered-travel ban on Turkey. Your calls, Twitter shouts and Radio Graffiti.

Get in here fruitbowls.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0aYFFJMrf8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=tiHNeaGP6X4
youtube.com/watch?v=6qOd7prV8Zo
twitter.com/PoliticsGhost/status/770226719978467328?lang=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

TO THE WOODSHED

HYAAAAA

nobody likes this fag anymore

>True $45 Radio

How does it feel not being able to be a part of an exclusive membership knowing we're going to get all the pearls.

Stay mad. Stay jelly

If you were really going to get pearls, Ghost wouldn't need your money.

>he wasn't around for the cancerous gathering of autistic retards known as the paltalk
>he doesn't know that all they did was jerk off ghost and backstab and dox each other for no reason

and this is relevant to the inner circle how?

pretty jelly desu, those paltalk chats sound comfy af

>Giving $45 to an anonymous internet personality
Priceless.

Just wait till Ghost gets all 'yall together and goes Uncle Bernie on you.
After that you can all have a nice refreshing glass of kool-aid.

Thoughts on my splice?
vocaroo.com/i/s0aYFFJMrf8Q

Also, what do I press so he can call on me in Radio Graffiti?

I AIN'T MADE A MAN OF YOU YET BOY!

HYYAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ITS ON

True
Shilling
Radio

Hopefully he doesn't dedicate the first hour of this episode talking about his inner circle and refunding trolls.

its possible it will happen again

true scam radio , why did he have to fuck it up , i hate him now

Agreed. I would've supported him by purchasing an official t-shirt, but this $45 friend simulator nonsense exclusivity is retarded.

>I love my blacks

Isn't this the guy that got owned by bronies way back?

youtube.com/watch?v=tiHNeaGP6X4

why?

LOL fuck the dutch, you all need to die.

Way to highlight that you are teenage faggot.

>it's a dems are the real racists episode

Sigh.. we have given enough god damn time, money and effort for the god damn black community.

Helping them only increases their numbers which is terrible.

since you clearly don't remember (or even know about) the last time ghost had an exclusive community, i guess i can explain for you and anyone else who's curious

the last time there was something like the "inner circle" was the paltalk. it was one of the most autistic groups of people i've ever seen on the internet; a cesspool of drama and people brown nosing ghost at every opportunity they could while backstabbing and doxing everyone else for inane reasons. ghost himself even called for the doxing of several people both in the paltalk and outside for no reason whatsoever. any time someone disagreed with the doxing, it was incredibly likely that they would become the next target

the majority of people in the paltalk were mostly nobodies looking for attention from papa ghost and thus proceeded to come off as elitists because they had an "in" with ghost. the exact same thing is starting to happen again by "buying" ghost's friendship, and i can already see the divide starting to happen again. it *might* be okay if ghost decides to implement a zero tolerance "no doxing" rule, but knowing this wheelchair-ridden hambone, i highly doubt that will happen

not to mention you're paying to be in the inner circle of someone who is claiming to be watched/investigated by the department of homeland security

Can someone tell ghost that this approach never works and it would be a miracle if it worked for Trump. Blacks really only care for the temporary gibs.

Ghost, what is your opinion on cat girls? It's clear from yesterdays episode that you browse these threads.

I don't know how anyone can read this and still want to join the inner circle.

ass goosebumps for ghost

Anyone that is not an easily led fruit bowl.

fuck of ghost go scam some people

Nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=6qOd7prV8Zo

Go smug up the place some more you sack of human waste.

Why does it play for 3 minutes and then stop? It's fucking ridiculous

I brought it before i read the bit about Paltalk

I suspect the problem is with your obama phone, the stream is fine for me.

TRUM IS ABSOLUTE
M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

YOUNGER THAN 70 CONFIRMED

WE'RE GETTING CLOSER WITH EACH NEW CLUE LADS

Closer to what, admitting that you are a huge flaming faggot?

And take a whiff of this

UH OH, POO POO

He also served in Nam. Late 60's maybe?

>people still not realising Ghost is a character and never served in Nam

He's in his forties I'd say. Too clued in on memes and shit to be older.

He said he serves in Nam back in his true conservative radio days. Before he started getting trolled

>t. increasingly nervous inner circle shill

Ghost is Richard Donivan of fairview Texan

So you think that when one reaches a certain age you can no longer read message board posts or perform basic internet searches?

"Clued in on memees" get over yourself you little faggot.

CANS!!!

Weiner cans

I just don't get this obsession with trying to find out who he is, you are just a bunch of butt loving faggots.

i just joined in... where is this erect pic?

twitter.com/PoliticsGhost/status/770226719978467328?lang=en

I stand corrected. Cool, fair play to him for taking the Nam splices with only put on anger and humour then.

He got real fucked up I am guessing. Or he could just be playing the character. But still. Vietnam was real messy

HUMA WEINER

why does he say "pennis"?

Ghost will definitely disappear when Hillary and Huma are elected president after doing this

>woman who believes in Shariah Law is eating out Hillary

you just KNOW they fucked

The only question that remains is this:

Was Chelsea in on the fun?

CANS.WAV

>Give Weiner's weiner a hummer Huma

>two self-cans

I am very concerned about the deterioration of Ghost's mental health

It is fucking disgusting how many indians and wild jahooties are in Austin, Ghost is right about this.

SERVE HIS WEINER HUMA!

going to austin in 3 weeks should I be nervous? I'm a fucking white male trump supporter

IM A CAPITALISTTTTT

>It's just another 'Dindu Nothing'

Holy shit, when did Ghost browse Sup Forums

You will be best served by hiding the fact you are a Trump supporter.

Be a midget, hambone, disabled, or all of above like ghosty, and you should be safe.

for a while probably, he's given us shout outs a few times, most recently being yesterday

He's been using dindu for quite awhile now

He's been giving Sup Forums more attention recently and has mentioned us at least twice.

>MEME MAGIC IS REAL - Ghost

Gene Wilder is ded?

Haven't listened in for a few weeks, anything major happen?

>ChocolateFactoryClosed

Willy Wonka has passed away RIP

F

Too soon?

f

>Ascension into the Netherworld
Damn you ghost.

For you little faggots... willy wonka is not jonny god damn depp.

Died yesterday

>Cans

Sauce?

they remade Willy Wonka? How did I miss that? fuck those fucks in Hollywood

>golden tumor
kek

What haven't they remade in the last twenty years?

Who /innercircle/ here?

NO ONE LIST SHIT!

Don't give them any ideas.

Thought about it but did not want to bother creating a twitter account to do so.

This is what I'm saying
I quit going to the movies when they started pumping out nothing but remakes and crap

PUrely psychosomatic

he laughed

he made $11,250 in one weekend selling out

friendship has a price

Is this the "Inner Circle" stuff?

GHOST INNER CIRCLE CABAL

YOU'RE A NUT
YOU'RE CRAZY IN THE COCONUT