Which is better?

I vote The Wire.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l4LhXycJ7rI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rome

The Wire is almost infinitely rewatchable. I've seen the first season at least 7 times. I've watched through the whole show at least 3 times.

The Wire

This.

I hate using boring as criticism for a show, but my goodness the wire is horribly insufferable and pretentious as it gets.
BB is at least entertaining without going into pseudo deep intellectualism like the wire with the "da city is the main character" meme.

That being said, neither hold a candle to The Sopranos.

redditors will say The Wire. oldfags will say Breaking Bad

what the hell would that equate to? A mountaineering police squad chasing a bunch of moonshiners in the Appalachia?

Rick and Morty, fellow heathen!!!

Deadwood
Did anyone watch that 1st episode of The Deuce?

> If I don't rank things Sup Forums won't be my friend any more

This
>*burp* god is a lie, morty *burrrp*

Breakin' FUCKING Bad

no contest.

>woke up this mornin got yourself a gun
The wire had the best musical theme song.

Bump

Breaking Bad
But then you had moments like when Bodie got killed. Ahhhh I loved both shows.

BrBa. The Wire is perhaps a more "important", statement making series, but BrBa is just so damn much fun to watch, and re-watch. I have no desire to slog through the Wire again.

Breaking Bad is more entertaining and easier to watch due to its thrills and action.

The Wire is more intelligent and actually a study on a city and its inhabitants rather than being cool.

A more apt comparison would be between The Wire and the Shield. Breaking Bad is too different stylistically.

>all these retards actually thinking Breaking Bad is better

True dat, I myself have watched it more than 3 times already without counting the scenes rewatch, every year I would watch it again, the beauty of the wire is every time you get to discover a new things you haven't catch the first time and you get to experience the thrill of it. Thanks David Simon for that masterpiece.

I'd say the Wire is more complex and BrBa is easier to comprehend. But both shows are great and at this point it's really a matter of taste which one you enjoy more.

They're two totally different shows. It's basically like saying: what's better, Seinfeld, or UFC?

Breaking Bad = American Fundamentalist Christian
The Wire: Roman Catholicism

They both suck
youtube.com/watch?v=l4LhXycJ7rI

Breaking Bad is over acted trash. It becomes apparent on second viewings. I noticed this when my roommate watched it after the series had aired. It's only good for first-time viewing. The Wire is worthy of being revisited every few years.

>white trash vs nigger show
flyovers, everyone

OMG did you just say NIGGER on the internet??? You are SO fucking BADASS!!!