What do we think of American actress, comedian, singer, writer, producer, and songwriter Rachel Bloom?

What do we think of American actress, comedian, singer, writer, producer, and songwriter Rachel Bloom?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8kuY-pxyzLo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like what I'm seeing and want what I'm not

I believe that the expression goes something like

> T H I C C

Also I appreciate her dark, overly sexual sense of humor, and think that Crazy Ex-Girlfriend is an underrated treasure.

The songs in season two of Crazy Ex-Girlfriend were a big step down.

She's the best lyrisist

I miss that guy who used to spam Rachel Bloom/Crazy Ex Girlfriend. I hope he does it for season 3

agreed

nice cunt huggers she's got on

THICC but other than that i really dont care for her

Heavy boobs

is she the "cos my sex junk" person? she's lame.

She think shorts hide her boxbody, but it don't.

Yeah i want to fuck her ass and watch it slap against my stomach.

She knows she has perfect tits and has used them to get this far in life.

I respect that.

I want her boxbody on my face desu

>check her instagram for some nice thot shots
>it's all her complaining about nazis and racism

She looks like the Jew from Recess.

MUH SEX JUNK

i want to make half jewish babbys with her

>Crazy Ex-Girlfriend
>"Thats a sexist term"

NO ITS FUCKING NOT

did her show cause a jump in filipino jewish birthrates?

>The songs in "Extra Large Girlfriend" were a big step down

You said brother

She would be kind of hot if she didn't have mom hair, and also, if she had a torso. It's like her legs start immediately after her boobs end. She has no waist and it's weird.

Also, she looks brutal without makeup. For some reason, she'll occasionally post pictures of herself on instagram without makeup and it's just not good.

>She would be kind of hot if she didn't have mom hair, and also, if she had a torso. It's like her legs start immediately after her boobs end. She has no waist and it's weird.

>Also, she looks brutal without makeup. For some reason, she'll occasionally post pictures of herself on instagram without makeup and it's just not good.

jewish_women.txt

youtube.com/watch?v=8kuY-pxyzLo

she used to be perfect

Why does this woman always look like she's got someone else's barnet on her head?

I used to want to fuck her until muh sex junk

MUH SERX JERNK

Nice gunt.

>that slow motion bounce when she sees overalls guy

FUCK

IS SO OH-OH-OH

rachel bloom nude when?

*lyricist

10 years ago pls

she's nice

I would insert my erect penis into her vaginal cavity if you know what I mean

>Reddit meme

>fun police

>it's funny to be a shitty reposter

She needs to be bound and throatboarded. BY ME.

Most of the time I find her humor too tryhard. I did think the first season of Crazy Exgirlfriend was okay, though. I didn't really care for the musical aspect, but I also don't like most musicals, or comedy songs. I lost interest in the second season because it seemed like the quality dropped and everything felt more forced.

If we're just talking about her looks, she's decently attractive. I'd probably think she was hotter if I liked her sense of humor more.

tiddies