How does it feel knowing people like this are having kids and a family while you type away your keyboard to trump memes

how does it feel knowing people like this are having kids and a family while you type away your keyboard to trump memes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Ag8dmCQN0E
vimeo.com/39158857
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sad for the kids desu

Feels pretty good knowing I don't have such worthless financial burdens in my life.

those children are just going to be made into sandwiches

someone like that doesn't strike me as being capable of raising a stable family so I just pity the kids.

Had our 18 week appointment today. Feels good

What's with the ducking gage in his lower lip the fuck

Doesn't that guy know deathcore stopped being cool in 2009?

Are you assuming it's gender?

In all honesty, pretty good, I'm almost finished with undergrad and I'll move on to law school, and already have a nice paying attorney position on lock with a few firms. If I decide to have kids, I'll have na extremely secure existence for them, unlike this man, who is most likely on some form of welfare, and most likely works a sub $60k manual labor job or might just be flat-out unemployed. Also, the correlation between obesity and lower intelligence signals to me that his kids will most likely be as stupid as he is.

Look at his arms, so many attention scars.

Fuck i feel bad for his kids

Women tend to procreate with alphas they said.

>how does it feel

Makes me feel vindicated in every single thing I say and believe.

Why does this exist

>my apologies xir

Trump Wins over Democrat and Independent Voters!

youtube.com/watch?v=7Ag8dmCQN0E

sage

Better being born into a bad family than not existing at all - at least that's how I like to look at it.

> Includes cousins

Kek nice Family tree right there.

What is this

vimeo.com/39158857

Genocide when

Feels good not being in debt.

Makes me glad I'm not them lmao.

Just found out my wife is carrying the next generation of aussie convict so I'm pretty damn happy. What's your excuse OP?

>attention scars

Yeah, I just notice that as well. He's kids are going to grow up so fucked up!

this

Hello darkness my old friend....

No that makes no sense Mohammed.

Nicely spotted.

She fucked a black man?

Having children to carry on your blood line like nature intended is less important than adding on to your anime collection with your wal mart pay check? Got it

>Carry on your blood line

Well memed

Holy shit you sound brainwashed.