what if morty was a girl
and these two women were men

could this episode have still aired?

Other urls found in this thread:

zimbio.com/The 50 Most Infamous Female Teacher Sex Scandals
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

suck my dick

haha no
male pedophiles need to be locked up in jail and passed around by all of the prisoners one by one.
female pedophiles are precious and we need to normalize them further. if given the choice, I would willingly allow my male children to be in a relationship with an attractive older women.

this. i'm so jealous of young byos who had mature puss early on

Would that have been funny, though?

possibly
I swear something like this happened with louise from bobs burgers but it's been a while

It's called the double standard. It's based on thae fact that women and men are different.

Men and women are not the same, that's what people don't understand. Its also not a bad thing that we're not the same. The women in that episode didn't take advantage of Morty, it was more the other way around.

Also it's a cartoon, who gives a shit.

They made it clear that these women were acting as objects to be pursued by a man who was socially powerful over them. Even though they were older Morty had power over them so it didn't seem child-rapey.

If girl Morty was like a type-A personality businesswoman who went prowling for male bar whores to get her pussy wet then it wouldn't seem bad.

No one cares, autist.

females pedophiles are funny haha

>those freckles
SHADMAN INFLUENCED

It would be more amusing that way for some reason.

I dont see why not as long as they dont show any of the sex

This was the worst episode of this show, bar none. Whoever wrote this really fucked up

straight shota is pure

stop being a pleb

Every week.

what the fuck is up with all these forced fetishes on the last two episodes

Unironically this.

Literally nothing you said was wrong, that's absolutely what needs to happen.

women are part of the writing team

wtf i hate women now

Too bad whenever there are actual female pedos their always ugly as fuck.

This episode was like all of Sup Forumss worst fears come true. Rick states in no uncertain terms that he wasn't in control of the situation, a character literally says 'God is a lie', and two women were the story execs. The only reason there's less buzz around here about it must be because they've all died from the aneurysms they suffered watching this Ep.

Google "teacher sleeps with students" and there are literally no ugly female pedophiles in that category. you, user, are fucking delusional.

You need to be a chad for that.

that's because the pretty ones get away with it and the boys they sleep with don't want them to go to jail.

female pedophilia incidents are more underreported than male pedophilia incidents

Gee, it's almost like attractive women are more likely to be photographed

We got different definitions of pedo here? I'm seeing a lot of high school teachers and high school aged guys. That's just ephebophilia and its completely natural. pedo is like below 13 when they are hardly even capable of sexuality.

Well duh, what kind of faggot goes to the authorities saying "omg my hot teacher sucked my dick for 2 hours"

lmao, quit your bitching pedocuck

((((Pedosexuality is a touchy subject. In the interest of progress its normalization should be broached gradually and incrementally in the media.))))

>all the ones reported are hot
>the ones that arent reported are also hot

>what kind of faggot goes to the authorities saying "omg my hot teacher sucked my dick for 2 hours"
that's not how the get found out, it's when the little shit starts bragging to his friends.

>all the ones reported are hot
zimbio.com/The 50 Most Infamous Female Teacher Sex Scandals
there are like 2 or 3 that are like 8's. no 9's and the rest are just averagely pretty.

>not wanting a milf slaying chad son

I would have sex with all of them except for the last one, she clearly doesn't take care of herself

To a basement dwelling Sup Forums user, average-pretty is 9/10.

pretty much user

>Being this you.

You know what's the worst part about being molested by an older woman when you are a kid? It eventually stop. Giving you time enough to freak out. Then because you became accustomed with an aggressive woman taking charge you don't know what to do sexually in bed with other women.

It got to the point where i remember fondly the molestation i went through and have tried several times to get in touch with my rapist, because i don't know what else to do. I need that bitch.

This. She would be nurturing and devoted to him.

Wanting sex with 14-year-olds isn't even ephebophilia. There isn't a word for it. It's completely healthy and psychologically normal. People that age will go have sex unless you stop them.

Raising the age of consent is one of those weird virtue-signalling treadmills that took off when premarital sex became accepted. Give people another few years, and there'll be a real push to stop men taking advantage of immature college-age girls: not just "listen and believe", but "of course she couldn't consent at that age!"

Premarital sex results in a lot of hurt feelings and miscellaneous damage and unhappiness. A lot of people will take any excuse not to say, "It's your own fault for being a slut." to a crying young woman.

Exactly, Morty was the dominant part of the relationship and always the one in charge. The women, regardless of age, are subservient to his needs. There is no pedo, pedo is about taking advantage.

Are you me?

>There is no pedo, pedo is about taking advantage.
this is what liberal betas believe

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

>50 times
dayuuuuuuuuuuuuum son

So much this.

too real, wishing you the best user