Why can't (((Pr*testants))) into works of kino?

Why can't (((Pr*testants))) into works of kino?

>Protestants
>Baptists
>any other branch of protestants
into the fucking trash

too busy trying to destroy the west.

Protestant culture is a) word-based, and strictly iconoclastic. They smashed and defaced art hundreds of years ago because it was too heathen. Visual metaphor and artistry is not in the traditional Protestant mentality.

Nice thread

Salty whore protestant jealous of the superior Catholic master race.

No wonder america is such a cultural shithole

Nope. Agnostic pointing out the hypocrisy of ethnocentric Hollywood criticising any religion other than Judaism.

>'POC' v. Whites
> women v. men
>Protestants v. Catholics
I see (((Hollywood))) has a new divide and conquer tactic.

>Agnostic
Yeah, I'm agnostic too, I was implying that you are culturally protestant and will never be culturally Catholic.

Protestants are infinitely worse than Jews.

I'm actually culturally Jewish, but won't have anything to do withit.

Nigga plz.

Agreed

Protestants are the niggers of Christianity

Orthodox the patricians

Agnosticism is fucking stupid.
>"Hmmm, yeah, God might exist, but there's just no real evidence, ya know?"

Like, what is faith? It misses the entire point of religion and the concept of the metaphysical. Basically a product of today's materialistic world where people are too on-the-go to stop and reflect the deeper qualities of human consciousness and purpose in the mystery of life.

Agnosticism is abstaining from faith user.

Checkmate Mary Woshippers

Jordan Peterson is a pseudo-intellectual.
_____and so are you_____

Protestants basically are Jews

You're just parroting shit you heard from Jordan Peterson because you can't think for yourself.

literally never heard of jordan petersen but googling him now. I don't even watch those youtube "debate" videos or whatever, I was just parroting what I learnt in church and catholic school.

We believe you, user.

>In response to the Charlottesville protest, he was critical of the far-right using identity politics, and claims that "the Caucasians shouldn't revert to being white. It's a bad idea, it's a dangerous idea, and it's coming fast, and I don't like to see that!" He further stated that collective identity is "seriously pathological", "reprehensible", "devastating", "genocidal", and "it will bring down our civilization if we pursue it."[36]

Sup Forums blown the fuck out

>going to these lengths to ensure that we believe him.
Not very nuanced, are we, user?

This is very true. When I was 14 years old, my parents decided to cut back on the amount of secular media we were exposed to. A week later a big heavy box was mailled to our house. My mom couldn't contain her grin as she gathered us kids up and encouraged us to open the package.

Inside the box sat 200 G rated VHS tapes produced by or affiliated with focus on the family. Every single movie was unbearable, but as every saturday evening was designated family movie night, my siblings and I had little choice in the matter. It was aweful.

Family movie night eventually deteriorated when my mom got cancer and died.

K
R
I
S
S T O P

i don't know what i could say to convince you i hadnt heard of him until 10 minutes ago, but whatever floats your boat

S
T
O
P
K R I S

What about Mormons?

>2017
>believing anything coming from Hollywood, MSM, or 'celebrities'

wew

I'm sorry to hear that. She had good intentions at least.

American christianity is just fucked. European protestants aren't nearly as bad.

Not to be an asshole but she kinda had it coming.

Bergman could never escape his Lutheran upbringing.

Nigga please. Protestants are the biggest capitalist "work all day long for material possessions" faggots in Christianity. Their whole creed narrows down to "get money".

>literal secular "Christians" better than anything
European "Christians" are the ones that push for women clergy and allow Muslims to pray to an idol in their churches