Was it hard to grow up in a country with no real history and no real culture, like Australia, Finland, Serbia, Bosnia...

Was it hard to grow up in a country with no real history and no real culture, like Australia, Finland, Serbia, Bosnia, Canada, and Ireland.

Do you sometimes feel lost in life?
Do you feel you have no purpose?
Do you feel you have no identity

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pQS1Rwo5vp0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>flag

Literally word-for-word.
A Norwegian asked us last time; at least that made sense.

>America
>Real history and real culture

>a fucking stripe!

>Ireland
What

Feels pretty bad man most of our history is just being oppessed by britain, they still have some of our clay ;_;

Because America was founded yesterday...

Ever thought maybe you're so used to American culture that you don't even notice it?

In an effort to be multicultural, Canadian history gets pushed to the back burner, and we only celebrate the oppression of the Natives to draw attention/pity to their culture.

>everywhere else listen/copies music styles we make
>cali culture is known worldwide
>southern food
>only relevant historical figures on a political scale.

When our presidential race is the hot topic in your country...dont talk to us about "culture". we set the standard.

You have no culture, what's it like living like that?

Australia mainly has killing aboriginals and being british bitches, it counts for something I guess.

> Canada

>Identity

Not for long under the iron fist of commander cuck.

Colonised new Zealand is what 200 years old? free health care nigga culture isn't worth 50k for a prostate exam

>flag

You have our clay, potato nigger. All of it belongs to us.

You didn't do a very good job of the first

>giving an absolute fuck about past achievements
Fuck I hate these people so much. They're just lazy pieces of shit who wants bragging rights "hey remember that time when I..."

Ladies and gentlemen I present to you Canadian culture

youtube.com/watch?v=pQS1Rwo5vp0

Sometimes it's better to have no history at all.

I got more culture in the smegma under my foreskin than you have in your entire country.

Fucking slave owner piee of shit. How does it feel sitting on a throne of sfrican skulls?

If you have history, your enemies win

Pretending to be a Viking isn't culture.

We have history here since 1535, so we're about as old as Portugal was when they went and discovered the world

You're a fag

>Finland, Serbia, Bosnia, and Ireland having no history or culture
How uneducated are you, really?

>America
>History
>Culture
Pick one.

Even shity,pathetic latvia has more culture that burgers

Ireland has culture you fucking ignorant burger. You ever celebrate Halloween or St. Patricks day because they both come from Ireland. Our most popular sports are native sports(Gaelic and Hurley). England tried to get rid of us many times while they were occupying us and failed each time (Irish are such mighty warriors we won some battles with fucking pitchforks against the British) and we fought an independence war against the most powerful Empire in the world right next to us and won despite the numbers disadvantage all due to our superior Celtic warrior genes. You mongrel unpure Burgers should stick to having your shallow culture destroyed by niggers and spics before talking about your ancestors.

>replying

>america
>culture

>Finland, Serbia, Bosnia, Ireland
>no History or Culture

You need to learn your own history friend. You seem to not know much about early American History

>be German
>move to Britain
>pretend to be British
>oppress everyone there
>only excuse is that IT'S OUR LAND
>it isn't even your land

Why your people is speaking English instead of language of your ancestors. Is it because English are naturally your master?

You are like donkeyfucker k*rds. They are also speaking only their master's language like you.

UK of GB and Ireland when?

kek, did you save the entire last thread?

> We have history here since 1535

It's only true for Quebec. English canadian culture still don't exist

Quebec truly is the greatest country on earth

>Was it hard to grow up in a country with no real history and no real culture, like Australia, Finland, Serbia, Bosnia, Canada, and Ireland.
>Ireland
>no real history and no real culture

You obviously have no clue what you're talking about you uneducated twat.

>inb4 potato nigger
That only proves my point that you're wrong kek

Don't forget the tip

Nice inferiority complex you cuckvian poof

Nah nah there has been one since then, where he added Serbia. Now Bosnia was added.

>sauna
>supreme warrior race
>most intelligent Euro
>invented computers
>invented phones
>wide selection of beautiful cultural music and stories
Get back to cuckshed, you filthy commie

Linux

No I don't care.

Im not White but my name comes from Wars of The Roses. Sure as fuck isnt a yorky dork. Americas your last Hope. You dont even control London or your own Goverment white Brit. And now you pussies electing another female PM. Least Thatcher was a badass. But in this PC world the next cunt leading your Country will get raped Harder than Trudeau bending over Cameron.

>picking on finland
>god's chosen meme country

u sound lig a fuggen idiet OP :DDDDDDDDDD

shard in de mard :DDDD

/thread

Wait so brits sent there prisoners to Australia and they made a prominent society. Kill Whitey

6-1 never forget
mämmi on paras

The size of West Virginia im guessing. Wow what a powerhouse.

>Superior warrior race

I agree completely

Haha fkn roach. Your leader cant even ride a horse. At least our nig plays Golf.

Erdogan isnt my leader.

Can America do this? No?