What goes on in Switzerland?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8mdM1HFZLC4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jews stuff

literally the only country with working democracy

Nobody knows

Islam

we just lost an fa18. no one knows where it is. true story.

Horse Dicks and hill fags

Ruh roh

not much.. cheese, cows and some mountains
FILLED WITH FUCKING CHINESE TOURISTS AND ISLAMIC "REFUGEEEES" WHO FUCK UP AND DESTROY THIS BEAUTIFUL PLACE THAT OUR SOLDIERS DIED FOR AND THESE FUCKING POLITICIANS WHO ARE SUPPOSED TO BE BASED AND REPRESENT OUR INTERESTS ARENT HELPING ANYONE
...back to work

i feel great sorrow for you.

you forgot all those fucking niggers everywhere. whole jungle villages derping around and we pay them with our taxes.

Well, all the missing gold from WWII most likely ended up there. Keep in mind that the Swiss were almost entirely trading with the Germans once they became a sovereign island. Let me see if I can dig up my old post of how the Swiss lied about how much nazi gold they had.

Wait, you got it just as bad as us immigration-wise? And here I thought you were doing pretty good

better read up on how we threw american pows into our own concentration camps

This.

what should we do? all those niggers pouring in from Italy on their way to cuckmany. mostly we take them in, they "disappear"(go to Germany). except Eritreans. those are the biggest leeches you can imagine.

i use the train and goddamn these nigger mothers that travel with their 3 children no older than 5 and all of them start crying because she doesnt have enough breasts to feed them
fuck niggers i never met a good black person in my life. yes i know there are based black people, i just never seen them

Banking capital of the world.

Let that sink in.

It's fucking awesome there. I spent one month there and it was just the best. If they spoke English, I'd live there.

no our population is 20% foreigners mostly germans, french and south slavs
many "integrated" already so it's even higher than that

Well the did bomb your cities by mistake so it was totally justified.

I dunno, just thought your isolation tactics worked but I guess not

we have an "humanitarian tradition which started with the red cross".

good news is most swiss are so hostile to them that they are going back

counting shekels

There you go

Nice

we are a bigger red cross, we even build muslim high schools out of our taxes and mosques LOL

:(

Mountain jews hording their supply of nazi gold

>ywn go hiking and horseback riding in the jura and alps with a based swiss qt3.14, exploring old ww2 forts and snacking on wine and cheese.

It's not fair.

btw i love denmark was once in copenhagen. beautiful city and people are there other places i should visit?
also how is it looking with danish exit from EU?

who told you life was ever fair?

>what should we do?
shut the tunnels down with the niggers inside.

i dont know, my name is mohammed and i have been here for 8 years now and i havent worked a single day. I dont really care meanwhile these stupid fucks keep paying for my food, house and alcohol

Not mike originally:

Whatever their sympathies, the Swiss were surrounded by the Axis and her puppets. Trade with Germany quickly increased three-fold simply because other trading partners had dried up. Despite reclaiming swampland, and planting urban gardens on every scrap of parkland or football pitch they could find, the Swiss were not self-sufficient in food, and had to import. As a neutral power, Switzerland was entitled to trade with the Allies, and still did, but only at a trickle. The Swiss actually purchased a small merchant fleet, which would buy food from the Allies (peanuts from India for example) and then send it by rail through Vichy, but it sometimes could take 6 months to arrive! Perhaps strangest though was the trade of goods that were needed for the war effort. The Swiss continued to trade certain things to the Allies with full knowledge of the Germans who agreed not to stop it, since they also needed Swiss goods. The Allies of course put pressure on the Swiss to reduce trade with the Germans, but it wasn't until 1943-1944 that they were in a position to actually see this happen. Prior to that German pressure was of course dominant. In mid-1940 for instance, the Germans withheld coal shipments until the Swiss signed a new, more favorable trade agreement. Anyways though, just what sort of trading are we talking about of course...?

Cont...

Yeah, Copenhagen is probably the city to visit.

Aarhus is pretty nice too, it's the second largest city in Denmark.
Vesterhavet (the Western Sea) isn't bad either. I suppose you appreciate the ocean?

Mons Klint is pretty beautiful as well (pic related).

The Germans allowed this since they too needed Swiss goods, which couldn't be made without that raw material! It was a rather bizarre arrangement, since the both sides knew that to a degree, their trade was helping the enemy! The Germans of course got much more of the Swiss trade during the war years, but that is simply a matter of geography than anything else, and with both sides benefiting, and knowing what was going on, it wasn't particularly controversial.

No, the controversy in Swiss conduct comes from three major factors. The trade in gold, Nazi banking, and Jewish banking.

When the war began, Germany had less than 50 million dollars in gold in their national stores. Yet, during the war, the Allies claimed that the Swiss purchased over 300 million in gold from the Germans. Where did the extra gold come from? Well, the obvious answer is that Nazi Germany stole it from the countries they invaded. With most powers unwilling to accept what was obviously stolen gold as payment for goods, the Swiss didn't have the same scruples. They bought the gold for Swiss francs, which Germany than could use to purchase stuff they needed from other neutral powers such as Turkey. When confronted after the war, the Swiss only would admit to 58 million of French and Belgian gold, which they compensated the respective national banks for. Investigations couldn't prove the rest, and when suspiciously new, gold 20-Fr pieces began appearing in the late 1940s, bearing dates from the 1930s, no one seemed able to prove that the Swiss had melted down the gold and was trying to secretly pass it into circulation.

Gold wasn't all they got though. The Allies also believed there to be hundreds of millions in assets from Nazi officials stashed in Swiss bank accounts. As the occupying powers of Germany, the Allies claimed that ownership of these accounts defaulted to them, while the Swiss not only disagreed, but also claimed near total ignorance, as their strict banking laws prevented any disclosure verifying the claims. It took the United States freezing about one billion dollars of Swiss assets in American banks for the Swiss to cave and make an exception. They agreed to look into the matter, but only if they could do the audit themselves. The result was to turn up ~250 million dollars in German assets, which amounted to only 1/3 of what the Allies believed to be there. And even though the Swiss agreed it existed, it too even more negotiations before they turned over any of it, eventually agreeing to turn over half the amount, with the other half going to the Swiss government to settle outstanding debts that Germany had incurred.

As for the Jewish banking, it is a slightly different beast. It only was revealed many decades later that tens of thousands of bank accounts owned by Holocaust victims had been sitting idle for decades, and the Swiss had done nothing to locate the rightful owners, and even refused to help possible heirs trying to locate the assets. It took diplomatic pressure and a high profile lawsuit for the Swiss to finally pay out a 1.25 billion dollar settlement in 2000, with the money going to Holocaust survivors and heirs of the victims.

Tl:dr: Europe fell victim to the Swiss Jew.

you're welcome

>be swiss
>do nothing
>get dragged before a us court
>forced to pay the jews for nothing
next time we should keep the borders closed

Sources

The Neutrals by Denis J. Fodor - Part of the Time-Life series on World War II, it also covers Sweden, Spain, and other neutral states. A very summary look at things, and being several decades old it obviously isn't engaged with more recent shifts in scholarship, but still quite a good read if you want something on the simple side.

Strangers in a Strange Land Vol. II Escape to Neutrality by Hans-Heiri Stapfer is specifically about the USAAF and the Swiss

Dissonant Memories: National Identity, Political Power, and the Commemoration of World War Two in Switzerland by Christof Dejung looks at the Swiss self-image in recent decades as it relates to the war.

Swiss and the Nazis by Stephen Halbrook is OK. It certainly has a lot of info on the matter, and Holbrook has written multiple books on the topic, but he is terribly biased, and gets accused of underplaying the collaborative aspects of Swiss actions during the war. But there aren't many books on the topic, so still worth looking at, just remain critical and keep in mind he drank Guisan's Kool-Aid.

Never Despair: Sixty Years in the Service of the Jewish People and of Human Rights by Gerhart Riegne isn't really about this, but I used briefly for the information on treatment of Jewish refugees.

The Bergier Commission report

Regarding the Danish exit from the EU, I don't think it's likely to happen anytime soon.

Our far right party is lobying for an election but there is still a majority for staying in the EU.

>Arabic filename
Hmmmm.....

Hopefully nothing worth mentioning.

i hope it will come soon you still have your curreny that's a +
gib voralberg

about 40% of danes are pro leave, the idea of Denmark leaving the EU has to simmer a little while longer. For travel I would recommend Skagen, northern most city and it has a butcher's shop that's known as the best in Denmark. Also the island of Bornholm is great too, delicious smoked food (fish, pork, venison), and on the island there is an old fort that was once home to catholic Bishops.

they make watches

typical swiss doing swiss stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=8mdM1HFZLC4

what the fuck

Chocolate making, skiing industry, goldsmithing, banking, watch making, fondue, gun owners etc etc etc.

Good people, interesting culture.

Pretty based country IMO
>Doesn't hand out citizenship like candy
>Remains mostly neutral in foreign affairs
>Most civvies serve two years in the military, and keep a gun when they leave
>Skilled in niche markets like precision machining, God-tier chocolate, and corporate banking
>Close to Germany, France, and Italy
If they got their tax rate down I'd say these guys have it made. Incredibly boring otherwise though. You could see everything culturally and historically relevant in Geneva in about 2 days. Also square flags are weird.

Slagter Munch? i've been living there this summer, what a lovely place

Also, you can find endless WWII bunkers in the coast of Skagen.

Pic related, earlier this month

What kind of fuckery is this?

>Mountain Jew Stuff
fixed it for you

Also Switzerland is inferior to based austria

Hello Swiss people can I move there please?

>tfw the most based person I've encountered is a nicaraguan dude at the shooting range

Such is life in Geneva

>Also Switzerland is inferior to based austria

Hahahahahahahahahah
no

Ich hoffe ihr sind fliessig am Unterschrifte sammle fürs Burkaverbot! Ha scho 30 ahs Egerkinger Komitte gsändet

We just hit the 2'000'000 at the end of July if we trust the projections.
>8 mio inhabitants, 2 mio are foreigners.
Such life in Switzerland.

To my dismay you seem to "integrate" to the jugos as well. Don't normalize their broken German.