Us fennoswedes are oppressed and discriminated against on a daily basis and the only ones who deny this are finnic...

Us fennoswedes are oppressed and discriminated against on a daily basis and the only ones who deny this are finnic supremacists who want to exterminate us.

Attached: 1518828696174.png (1106x1012, 598K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iltalehti.fi/verokone/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i've never ever met a real fennoswede, or maybe i have, but it's impossible to distinguish between you and finns

I thought fennoswedes were the jews of finland

I met one once and he instantly changed to finnish when I started talking with him
The dogs are starting to learn their place.

Literally go home and stop whining.

Jump into sea and drown you hurri faggot

Fenoswedes are Finnish

come home pink man

aren't they some kind of subversive crypto-kike?

Why do you not join in Sweden once and for all for the fucks sake?

So stop speaking Swedish?
It's that simple
Careful, Sven. Your real Swedish blood is running thin as it is.

This country would crash without Fennoswedes

It crashes with you too. You guys are always shilling for refugees.

Nice power fantasy, Göran.

There wouldn't be any potatoes and tomatoes to pick if you kicked us out.
Think about it.

We'll buy Estonian mushrooms

Crypto-russians would take advantage of you, fennoswedes are living the anarcho-primitivist life that squatting quarter russians couldn't live by.

>The kind-hearted fennoswede recognizes your mental deficiancy and switches language to spare your limited brain power
"tehh dugs arr lernig teir pläiss xdddd"

Attached: 1518828682707.png (1106x1012, 728K)

No they won't because I'm crypto-slav as well
t. karjala

actually swedish speaking finns have it good. imagine being a finnish speaking swede? now that's hard.

Why do you idiots always answer to these divide & conquer b8s? I'm a "Fennoswede" myself and you cant tell a finn from a "fennoswede" apart (unless the "fennoswede" tallks Swedish)

Fuck off newfags. Every fucking time you give 100's of (You)'s to these idiots.

How are Fennoswedes so powerful in Finland despite being a tiny minority?

We aren't. Why why do Scandis love to make these bait threads? I though it was only Swedes but nah, you are all the same.

I stand with the finns sthe sw*de menace needs to end

But everything of value that has ever come out of Finland can be traced back to a Fennoswede

I know that you are memeing but lets for the sake of it pretend you are not, what the fuck does that even mean?

Execute all Swedes is what I mean

good

true patriot

Attached: 1516706273690.jpg (1003x742, 128K)

My finald (You) to you. Fennoswedes are Finns and most of us consider us just Finns who speak Finnish. Our useless language is dead (unless we move to Sw*den)
Whatever, just don't consider the majority of "fennoswedes" (this term always boggles my mind, it makes no sense at all) just don't group as us with Swedes, thanks.

> most of us consider us just Finns who speak Finnish
who speak Swedish

1% of Finland-Swedes are descended from old money families and they are dying out. Rest are fishermen and tomato pickers.
Highest earning Finns in 2017
iltalehti.fi/verokone/
Sure there's a few old money families there(some of these individuals died a century ago but have estates) but Finnish speakers earned their wealth with hard work and intelligence.

>Finnish speakers earned their wealth with hard work and intelligence
Lmao, thats like saying americans earned their weath with slimness and whiteness

If some rich guy who died in 1925 has an estate which hands out money to his descendants who will never work a day in their life, did the descendants really earn their wealth just by being born?

what are you, a communist nigger? funny how you dont ask if the inheritor does anything to be able to keep up the money or even build more wealth

Not really. For example nokia cellphones have nothing to do with the guy who started that rubber factory.

Attached: mobira.jpg (600x480, 28K)

Investments/assets make money. Basic economics.
I'm not opposed to any of this I just respect the rags to riches man more and since Finns status in this country in 19th century was similar to African Americans in US south it makes it even more impressive. We've exceeded all expectations and overcome all hurdles in our way.
Meanwhile Finland-Swedes in bönde shitholes of Ostrobothnia have no clue what's going on like always and think pulling fish from the sea makes them bättrefolk.

>tfw half fennoswede but still broke
Who do I contact for my share of the hurri gold?

Were your ancestors fishermen from Mustasaari?
Your hereditary prize is an amulet made of fish bones in 17th century

My grandfather was a sailor, that's all I know about him. He died when I was really young.

>Meanwhile Finland-Swedes in bönde shitholes of Ostrobothnia have no clue what's going on like always and think pulling fish from the sea makes them bättrefolk.
Holy shit have you ever even met one?

He has not. That's what I've been saying. He's delusional about them. I think he has some kind of a mental illness. Most "fennoswedes" are regular people.

explain this

Attached: 1391445902634.jpg (1754x1316, 578K)

Cherrypicking?

you can do better, not that the b8 itself is bad but come on. no wonder you leafs are hated for your shitty posts.

>leafs

Attached: brainlet.jpg (200x227, 6K)

AY AY AY GO BACK TO SCANDINAVIA WHITEY

I seriously doubt that the average person in Swedish speaking Ostrobothnia understands they are economically inferior compared to Finnish speakers and massively inferior compared to capital region Finnish speakers.
I could be wrong though.

All of us know that. The bättre folk thing is just banting

not sure if proxy or ylis

Attached: 866711.jpg (425x394, 36K)

I have nothing against fishermen and tomato pickers.
Why is defending Finns from slander and lies a mental illness?
Are you Ben Furman or something?

I've met loads of Finlandswedes in the last year. I started studying at Åbo Akademi university in september and they make up the bulk of students there.

>I could be wrong though.
Yes

Thats because Åbo Akademi is the university where they all go to study