>Hunger Games
>The Force Awakens
>Wonder Woman
>Titanic
>Gone with the Wind
>Dirty Dancing

>LARPing as a nigger on the internet

Star... Wars??

My mom loves Lord of the Rings and Mortal Kombat.

I did it once. Bitch kept asking me questions. I kept answering them. Some lads behind us got butthurt. A fight broke out and cops were called and all of us were kicked out. Women, never again.

They certainly enjoy the same threads again and again

Amelie, lost in translation, etc. In short, trash.

depends on the type of girl. a girl like in your pic probably doesn't watch films. she looks like a vacuous boring cunt

i like child-like women because they will actually watch films with you especially ones like despicable me and tangled

how do I get a gf like this??

because you're a latent pedophile?

They "like" whatever you like

they like blackexploitation films, silent movies, and horror flicks?

we already answered this in the last same exact thread you made like this
its the same movies that chad likes

Girls dont like movies or tv shows, they just pretend

Miller's Crossing, Rushmore,Thin Red Line.
Fuck, I like all kinds of movies.

Yes.

Is it true that all married women cheat?

women hate most things, including film. the range of film genres that interest women is very narrow.

the film must one or more of these things
1) a musical

2) a children's animated film from pixar, dreamworks, or disney. women can't handle films more mature than this, they need to be spoonfed morals and happy endings

3) anything to do with girls in high school or early college. for women, this was the high point in their life and they desperately wish to return to it and film allows them. this was the last time in their lives that they could breeze through life effortlessly and had men subsidizing their entire existence

4) a romance/romcom. but a very specific breed of romance. the woman must be an average woman with no personality or social status and the man needs to be mysterious, powerful, or wealthy. for no reason at all, the man falls hopelessly in love with the empty shell of a woman and goes to the end of the earth to please her. this resonates with women because this is a reflection of their warped sexuality and entitlement.