Sup Forums meta thread

Open Sup Forums, the first page is all general threads. And then you wonder why people shitpost.

General threads killed Sup Forums, then they killed Sup Forums, now they coming after you, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3nuuEVjh6RU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The generals will begin to decrease now that GOT has finished for the year, then even more after Twin Peaks. Just wait another month

So, you're wondering how best to fix Sup Forums? That one's simple.

Have Interpol track down the autistic, Indian pedophile living in Vancouver, that created the bot, that spams pictures of young child models relentlessly on Sup Forums. Believe it or not, he probably has one or more such threads active right now.

Then, murder him. I'm not just talking any "murder", either. I'm talking about horrendous, brutal, gruesome, inexplicably-torturous murder. Make that fat, greasy fuck suffer until his very last breath.

Then, we get a mod to make a sticky for precisely one year. That sticky will feature high-resolution photographs of the fat, greasy, autistic, Indian-Canadian pedophile's mutilated corpse. Other people will find themselves drawn to the sticky, see the photographs in lurid detail and think, "oh shit. If I don't get my head out of my ass and stop shitposting here, I could be next."

For bonus points and a little humor to ease the mood, have the very-first picture feature a plank of wood with blood stains on it next to the corpse, and the words (USER WAS BANGED WITH THIS POST).

THAT is how you fix Sup Forums.

I was waiting for this post

you got issues bro, and by bro I mean NEVER my bro

How about the fact that this board had extremely heavy moderation for the last 3ish months yet as soon as game of thrones and the pickle rick episode finished the moderation went back to it's "maybe i'll delete it later" way?
the shills are real and we need Sup Forums and /lit/ to help us

How hard would it be to track this fucker down? I'd team up with some folks to track him down Dirty Dozen style.

fucking faggot

This is why we need /tvg/

this has always been the only way

Baneposting, sneed posting and, most importantly, BBC posting are part of Sup Forums culture.

If you cant accept this then you should consider going back, you filthy tourist.

Seend it to Sup Forums

Just get rid of all these shitty GoT threads and capeshit. I have emigrated to Sup Forums because the catalogue here is 70 percent Got reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

> sneed posting
shitty forced meme of the month
> BBC posting
neck yourself, degenerate cuck waste of human life

Does reporting all the extra game of thrones cancer threads even work?

And we're just going to do nothing and accept this shit like c*cks?

has the right idea

>reporting sponsored content
You're going to get banned for it

Theres a reason why NO white women go back after fucking a black male user. ;)

They are simply the better version of men.

Is the pic intentionally getting worse every thread?

We need a containment board for the eceleb bullshit. It'd help rid alot of bullshit from alot of boards.

>implying people wouldn't still spam their shit like even if they made a new board
there's no hope for this place

you are supposed to screencap the old thread and then enlarge the thumbnail of the image to normal size and then use that to start the next thread.

this. I'm going to be straight here. I am a cuckold, but I am also a white nationalist. I believe that whites have contributed more to humanity than any other race, space travel, anti—biotics the list goes on. But when it comes down to it, blacks are just better at fucking. Theres no shame in admitting this. There is no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the white race, black cock is just better at pleasing women.
The reason white women are turning from the cause and running to niggers is simply because they are not being sexually satisfied. Can you blame them? If you dont get enough to eat at home youre going to go out to eat. The only way to save the white race from miscegenation is cuckolding. My pure white wife is my angel, the apple of my eye. And I want nothing but the best for her. So every friday she gets to have her fill of big black cock. And our relationship goes on like normal. We love each other, and plan on having a child soon. She also shares my red pilled beliefs.
Monogamy is a tool of the jew. Just give it a chance once. Its exhilarating. Theres something deeply majestic about watching a toned muscular black stud going in and out of a beautiful white woman. Try it once.

No board has EVER been made better by intervention by the mods. Go ahead and name 1 (one) instance where mods cracking down fixed improved the creativity, discourse and fraternity of a board. It's never happened. Mod intervention results in 1 thing--the board becoming lobotomized. Posters end up congregating in generals where the discussions devolve into inevitable circlejerks while the rest of the board is drained of its impetus and creativity.

Now I'm not saying nothing can be done or that 'there is no problem'. Anyone who has been here for a sufficient period of time can see that while Sup Forums's activity has never been greater it has never been less equipped to intelligently discuss its subject matter. Anything that doesn't receive immediate and sustain attention gets pushed off the board by an endless procession of shitposts.

The solution, if there is one, is that the admins restore some of the tools necessary for self-moderation. The problem with Sup Forums is ultimately the users themselves and the solution must spring organically as well. Mods constantly hovering over the board wouldn't solve the problem, it'd just add fuel to the shitposting fire or rob the board of its most creative & original elements leaving only a board populated almost entirely by GoT and R&M bait threads.

->bring back visible sages
->remove the rules against announcing sages & reports (all this does is inhibit posters from wanting to make a positive change on their boards)
->remove (You)s (which only encourage inflammatory shitposting and attention-mongering)

More cunny

considering the fact that I had 92 threads hidden yesterday... this place needs a split. Sup Forums, /cel/, and /mov/. it's the only way and has needed to be done for years.

Why is this fine, but a thread about an actual actress like it with the exact same type of posts isn't?

Why do people always use specifically that image for meta threads? Do they think the mods somehow would not be aware of the rule by now?

we need more /got/ generals

>expecting mods to know the rules

>Go ahead and name 1 (one) instance where mods cracking down fixed improved the creativity, discourse and fraternity of a board

Sup Forums

Sup Forums is as dead as ever

lol yeah right

Someone please tell me why the CARTOON dick and memey is allowed here when Sup Forums - comics and cartoons exists?

>Do they think the mods somehow would not be aware of the rule by now?
It's not a rule, which is why the autists who make these threads use the image.

you should try going on Sup Forums some time

>the shills are real
If you think GoT is bad, wait a few months. They are releasing three of the most shilled movies ever (IT, Thor Ragnarok and Last Jedi). You have seen nothing yet, we won't be able to use this boad

>ever going on Sup Forums ever
get out you normie cucks

no we get it dude. you like posting in one general over and over again like /hoc/ or something

It's clear whoever the janitor now isn't actually "from" this board

Kys

i don't understand, is the joke that you are autistic and you spam this in every sneed thread?

/film/ when?

isn't that how jpg works?

this please please PLEASE HIRO READ THIS

no

Why are we not allowed to call out Jewish people in Hollywood even when it's directly related to TV and film?

Capeshit's not even that bad right now, but holy shit all of the Game of Thrones shit is cancer. Why can't they just use the generals?

Sup Forums - discuss a movie
Sup Forums - discuss how a movie is secretly a jewish plot to destroy the white race

/cm/

/x/

Films aren't made anymore, only flicks are made these days.

/mlp/

Just did a test and there are 37 or more GoT threads on Sup Forums at the moment. WTF

daily reminder youtu.be/3nuuEVjh6RU

/o/

>accounts that needs to be registered, no posting without accounts
>post counters
>avatars
>karma system, the ability to + or - a post

>the first page

Not using

Why aren't obvious race baiting threads getting deleted?

I got a warning yesterday for posting about the insane amount of GOT threads (70+).

Sup Forums

Duplicate threads are cancer
We had like 40 Spiderman threads up at one point

Same reason why Simpsons and Bojack are allowed