/got/ general

Characters who deserved more screentime edition

old

aagghhh...

>we did not choose you to rule us, lady sansa, but perhaps we should have

dany

harrenhal

how long until /got/ dies and when will it resurge

Little Finger reminded me of Cao Cao so much, I blame the dumb fucking millenials, he was actually a good character.

Why the fuck does everyone hate pragmatic and smart characters, and love the preaching ideology retards?

Reminder that Jon is a repugnant child murderer

FUCK OLLY DESU

Only for retards, but that is the show's main audience.

Is Stannis okay?

Go back to being dead, Ygritte

>a child
>fighter of the night's watch (who helped murder you)
Choose one

NIGHT KING

I was actually autistic enough to count those troops and they are at least 8800, that seems a bit much - how many unsullied did Dany get from Astapor?

It was absolutely retarded in the books too. It was there because the fat asshole is a pervert of the highest order.

fuck olly senpai

Come on. I am a big fan of gratuitous nudity, but to have her doing multiple scenes and episodes in a dress like that would have overshadowed everything in those episodes. It would have been all anyone talked about.

>tfw your nephew impregnates you

The Night's King will resurrect Olly as his own Faceless Boy to kill Arya

was it part of his plan?

Is Melisandre the BIG BAD of the series?

Also INB4

Azor Ahai was evil, and the Night King is somehow good.

why did they show cut out Cersei's lesbian lover Taena

He murdered best girl, he deserves worse than death

olly was a man grown, nuncle, your words are nothing but wind amidst of bowl of brown.

>mfw

Books:
>"A thousand years before the Conquest, a promise was made, and oaths were sworn in the Wolf's Den before the old gods and the new. When we were sore beset and friendless, hounded from our homes and in peril of our lives, the wolves took us in and nourished us and protected us against our enemies. The city is built upon the land they gave us. In return we swore that we should always be their men. Stark men!"

Show:
>"I didnt want to commit Manderly lives to a lost cause"

Why was this allowed? Why do ((they)) insist on character-assasinating the Northern Lords?

Wasn't it 8000 trained with an additional 2000 new recruits?

I SHHHOOPPOOOSSHH

>TRAIN AS A SUPER SECRET FACELESS ASSASSIN
>PROCEED TO SHOW OFF TO EVERYONE

WHAT DO THEY MEME BY THIS?!??!?11

Because all sex and food descriptions (particularly Dany's pov) are repulsive trash written by a gluttonous pervert.

He committed murder, among other crimes, and as such was tried as an adult. It just so happened his judge and executioner was also the guy he killed.

Yes, because 95% of the people watching the show are retards.
That has nothing to do with that working well or not at a base level.

Like if the show handles a plot point well or poorly, it doesn't matter because the entire fanbase just goes "OHHHH SHIT" on twitter either way, there's not discussion of quality there.

A billion people going "BOOBIES xD" doesn't mean anything in relation to show itself.

>still no World of GoT as illustrated by Incase

Who is this Preston meme?

Fixed

she really is a fucking goddess

Some brilliant dialogue that episode.

>preston died in those iraqi mines

>Implying boobies aren't distracting to half the population, regardless of intelligence.
Ok, guy who can't get over the fact he didn't get his titty dress.

A 40 year old tax lawyer working for the U.S. consulate in Germany who is about to be very very disappointed when it's going to turn out that ASoIaF is basically Harry Potter

Any reason why they din't make Viserion more like this?

the goddess of dwarves and doughbodies, maybe

Can anyone explain this meme?

>half the male characters are feminine twinks
>half the female characters are futas with giant dicks
Can't wait desu

I can forgive that line because Jon made Dany smile

melisandre

Of course

He isn't beat up enough yet. He is freshly dead. Give him a few battles and he will be all fucked up and full of holes.

Yeah, I like to see tits and get "distracted" by them if I'm jerking my cock, for instance. But I don't suddenly get a boner whenever I see one. I'm not 11.

Do you think "half the population" gets wet every time there's a dick on screen?

Because WOW has a heavily stylized art style?

This is the reason plot armor has no place in GoT

Blizzard would sue the fuck out of them

Post yfw D&D gave up and made World of Thrones

see this

>entire realm thinks magic is dead
>um littlefinger did shit i saw it in a visions
>ok we believe you out of nowhere

reminder that without a living heir, HARRENHALL IS BACK ON THE TABLE BOYS

Distraction isn't the same as arousal, dumbass. If there are cocks hanging out for a whole episode, just because it isn't arousing people, doesn't mean it isn't distracting.

>post yfw the Night King resurrects Stannis, Tywin, Roose, Littlefinger, and other based characters for his army

anyeone got a screen with all the leaks but without the checkmarks?

Can Bran jizz?

did rhaegar's kids with elia have white hair? does every targ have white hair?

if so, then does that mean stark blood is powerful enough to overcome targ crazy genes?

>doesnt act on the show
>overacts when not on the show

What kind of bizarro world does this dumb slut live in?

why do people do this? Point to a post that's already replying to the original post

If the season 8 spoiliers are true I'm gonna an heri

>They though Bobby B was Jon's father last season
Source?

THE GENERAL REMEMBERS, WE DEMAND EDMURE

arya stark lord of harrenhal

she knows the place

Does the Night King even get a runeblade made of Valerian Steel?

Either Dany or Jon (or both) will die before the series ends. If jon dies it'll probably be before the final battle even begins.

Regardless of who dies neither will sit on the iron throne.

What would you say to Dan and Dave if Jaime saw the snow on his gloves and turned around and went back to kings landing

HARRENHALL SAAVEEE MEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=dHnrH1byNF0

four (you)s

Burlington bar when

um no... Arya Baratheon Lady of Harrenhal

So, does this finally conclude... That Jon Snow IS THE PRINCE THAT WAS PROMISED?

Can someone please explain why Game of Thrones is promoting incest? Up until now it's been punishing people for doing things that are illegal IRL (rape, murder, slavery, etc).

the more i watch this the more stilted and unnatural this reaction looks.

I counted around 5000 unsullied'
Someone wanna be the final fact checker and cross reference one of our estimations?

You sound like a toddler or some kind of animal, like a boob is jingling keys and you're trying to pinch it through the screen whenever you see one.

You'd have to be a fucking idiot to get "distracted" by something normal as fuck in a show you're supposed to be fully investing your attention into, unless it's a fucking crew member accidentally stumbling into the frame or a boom mic dipping in from the top of the screen.

Yes, people like you are the reason nudity is some kind of shock moment or point of drama instead of just something that's happening. That doesn't mean nudity only needs to exist in sexual situations.

>mfw

I SHOPPOOSHH THE MASKETTA MAN IS OFF THE TABLE ASH WELL?

Flame so hot it burns the ice above it
KINO

The show isn't. The dumb fans are because Jon and Dany are both fan favorites. It's hypocritical as fuck because they also criticize Jamie and Cersei.

hopefully...........

Nigger.

Am I going insane, or does she seem short of breath and look completely winded from exerting any physical effort, even from walking a little bit? She looked exhausted just walking from the dragon to her seat last episode

How is this place gonna react when neither of them dies?

mommy

That would honestly be the most shocking thing they could do