Why do doggers have short lifespans? i don't want my doggo to die before me. ;_;

why do doggers have short lifespans? i don't want my doggo to die before me. ;_;

ITT: doggo/kitteh/pet/animals films/tvshows you like
ITT: tfw you'll outlive your beloved doggo ;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EZHx4Q8Zrhk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he was only there for a part of your life, but you were there for his whole life.

Just remember that.

It's a fucking animal, get over it. When it dies you just get another.

White People's Irrational Obsession with Dogs: The Movie

Muslims detected.

We don't deserve them, user.

stop saying fucking doggo faggot. They're called dogs or puppies. Enough of this tumblr shit.

Not caring about a dog that loves and obeys you for its entire life is actually pretty edgy

Liberal treehugging faggot detected. Eat meat, pussy.

thank you. but it will still hurt so much.

awwww so cute. and what you said is so true.

get a cat. they live to their thirties.

I come from eastern europe where dogs live on average for 6 or 7 years (or less).

When I see dumb western white people obsess about their dogs--and love them more than their spouses, children, and parents--I think that's pretty fucked up.

People are more important than dogs, but people in the west love dogs more than people 99% of the time.

That's fucked, get your shit together.

How is it edgy? Pigs are more intelligent but nobody has a problem with eating them. Dogs were a genetic engineering mistake.

If you don't wanna deal with that, get yourself a tortoise or a parrot as a pet. They will likely outlive you.

>I come from eastern europe

Most dogs don't get to live their whole life with one human family though as more than half get "rehomed," dumped at the shelter, or even released in the middle of nowhere when people get bored with it and don't want to take care of the dog anymore.

Why do people get so irrationally offended if you tell them you don't care for pets like they do?

People constantly overreact to how animals are treated, and then if you say you "don't care" you're some kind of fucking sociopathic monster.

Like I don't fucking give a shit about your dumb pet dog, fuck off already.

>i see people love dogs more than their family
But thats wrong. Unless you're talking about the 'stop invincible son' scene
Yeah if you had a pet pig and loved and it loved you then it would be pretty edgy to not care about it. Even if they slaughter it in the end it theyd be sad. Thats why farmers dont grow attached to their animals and live seperately

>I come from eastern europe
a gypsy subhuman of course

They are delicious.

i already have loving dogger so it's not a what-i-should-get-as-pet situation. it will be so painful when the time comes i just wish that i'll go first somehow maybe a freak (but painless) accident before dogger's time comes.

>watching dogshit instead of catkino

t. ricenigger

>people in the west love dogs more than people 99% of the time

Fuck are you talking about faggot, we're talking about how good doggos are. Not how we love them more than people. Annoying eurofag.

i know someone who won't eat chicken because she had a pet chicken when she was a kid. although i don't feel about chicken the way she does, i understand how she feels.

>and love them more than their spouses, children, and parents

that's just not true. either you're exaggerating lying or you're autistically misinterpreting what you see.

>wanting to outlive your pets so it ends up in the care of some scumbag or kept in some tiny cage until it's put down

i'm not familiar with that film, user. tell us more about it.

Doggo will be so sad when you don't come home though.

>tfw a car took your doggo away

Smash that muffugen sad react

>doggo
>kitteh
>dogger
Epic post fellow redditor

yeah, i know it's selfish of me wanting to go first. maybe we can go together? ;_;

:(

>get in loser we're going to chase cats

lol

hi

Hai :3

Holy heck I just showed my grandma this and she loled so hard! XD

>more than half
what kinda shitty third world country are you from?

USA

>smacks lips

Are dogs niggers?

>ITT: tfw you'll outlive your beloved doggo ;_;

Already have. Shit sucks but I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Tried a dog restaurant in Korea a few months back, it's not that great to be honest. A bit chewy and gristly. Shark's much better.

Sad!

I'm a mestizo and I love animals fuck you

All that ass pain--sucks when you realize that westerners are literally becoming to soft to survive.

Makes sense, most dogs are mutts just like you

youtube.com/watch?v=EZHx4Q8Zrhk

ITT: needy infantile westerners who believe instinctual, genetically selected obedience is "love"

Christ I hate dog people. If you died your dog would eat your face.

>dog thread
>noone posting their pups

baka

>If you died your dog would eat your face
I'm not a dogfag but cats are the ones that eat your face when you die, dogs are loyal even after death (I still prefer cats, mainly because I think they are sexy and slutty)

actually, that's not true. google dog name capitan. and look up hachiko's story. there was also that news report about that dog in china who keeps looking for his human (who passed away) on the bus where he used to meet him after work. lots of true stories like that.

and i'm not a westerner.

DOXXED! you're doggo will die in 7 days

>thought this has got to be a pit bull
>it is a pit bull

every time

>instinctual, genetically selected obedience is "love"
Really makes you think. We human are instinctual and selected and obedient too

t. chinaman angry he can't eat dog anymore

wut

Dogs literally form tighter bonds with humans than they do with dogs.

At this point, we kinds of have a shared responsibility as a species to not treat dogs like shit.

CUTE.

Keep posting faggot, I'm getting closer and closer to your IP, that doggo is kill

>closer and closer to your IP

Why do non-whites generally treat animals so inhumanely compared to whites? I'm serious.

animals are retarded and we as human should kill all dogs, cats, pigeons and mice in the cities with no regards to their "rights"

Is there any scientific basis for this claim?

My cat lived to 17 years old, I miss her very much.

Because they're inhuman

that's not true. being cruel or being kind to animals is not specific to a race. you find both in all races.

Wen indians treat cows like family white people is all "WTF??? cows are food lmao retarded poos" different cultures different "forbiden animals"

>there is retard pretending to be autistic and fucked up enough to go through the rigorous effort of tracking down user and killing his dog
>this retard thinks he is being cool

i've read a news article about an old woman who died in her home and her cats started eating her because no one else was around to feed them.

but i suspect you're not really serious and just trollposting and will insist on a phd dissertation from yale as a scientific basis.

not all white people do that, user. just immature juveniles who could be white and non-white.

There's nothing more satisfying that kicking a dog in the ribs, hearing it whine and then having it follow you like a slavering retard anyway. Dogs are pathetic degenerate wolves. They are the white people of canines. Soft, subservient, fundamentally dumb.

Ok, then culture, and thus race. White cultures were the first to domesticate animals, or the first to make such a practice widespread. I've also witnessed innumerable horrendous animal abuse videos and almost all the acts were being committed by non-whites, even when clearly taking place in the West. I understand that point is somewhat anecdotal, but it's not irrelevant.

This, that cunting word pisses me off so much. Grow up you faggot shits!

>trying so hard to start a white vs non-white argument

give it up, user. doggo-lovers are not childishly cruel.

My point is that every culture think they are in the right about everything, clothes, food, gods, how they treat their animals, etc. I'm fed up with "chinese/brazilians/etc are subhuman!! They are eating this sacred animal!" Shitposts

That is interesting, but only addresses half the point, and so isn't scientific.

No need for the silly second half of your post.

>this fucking cruel, sadistic nonwhite proving my point

>tfw I had to put down my dog yesterday
I'm missing her so much lads

my family has had dogs since I was born, so many have passed i cant even remember the total at this point. It never gets easier. Me and the last one were really close. I honestly wanted to kill myself when he died, and was very close to doing it.

White "people" are cuck by nature, they are "nice" to their animals because their weak white genes can't compete against them so they become "friends" africa is being domanitaing lions and tigers and shit for centuries and whites can't domesticate a poodle haha

Nice trolling OP, with your doggspeak. Real talk though, if anyone ever asks me why white genocide is justifiable, I'd just link them to rarepuppers.

>tfw seeing photos of dogs left to die in the Texas flood by worthless, pathetic americans

not even culture-specific. most non-white cultures even revere animals as sacred. the non-white abusing animals videos you saw were aired in the news in the country of origin and just went viral online or got picked up by western news outlets. they were aired not because they enjoy watching them but because they were shocking videos and with the aim of exposing the abusers. in my own country the news would sometimes air videos of animal cruelty to expose the people abusing them and would do follow-up stories on these people being arrested and charged. it happens in my country but fortunately the majority is against it. and i've seen news videos of it happening in western/white countries perpetrated by whites like the dogfights in usa.

Why do people get so irrationally offended if you tell them you don't care for humans like they do?

People constantly overreact to how humans are treated, and then if you say you "don't care" you're some kind of fucking sociopathic monster.

Like I don't fucking give a shit about you dumb humans, fuck off already.

Because being humane is a concept only white people have
Other races are not humans according to white.

Cats typically live until late teens/early twenties, dipshit

They are. Have you not seen the brutal videos of chinks beating and skinning puppies alive and throwing them in a pot to boil then stacking them alive or dead on top of one another so the live ones on the bottom are being crushed slowly to death? Or the video of the nig who crushes a wriggling kitten in his hand and starts eating it alive then throws it away to suffer in the streets to death?

The worst I've seen from whites is some degenerate slav dropping a cat off a bridge or some inbred hick/spic tasering cows too much.

Why are traditionally white countries the leaders/first ones in pushing for and attaining purely empathitic animal "rights" laws?

Sorry for the shitpost.

i'm so sorry for you, user.

do you believe in heaven, user? a poet once said that heaven will not be paradise if there are no dogs. i believe your doggo is in heaven waiting for you.

i know the feel, user. ;_;

>if you died your dog would eat your face
thats only the case in your countries since dogs eat shit

Because ((they)) have driven it into people's heads that animals are somehow better than people. Stop ascribing value to your peers and community user. What's the point when you can have the unconditional adoration of some dumb animal. It's 2017 ! You should stop caring about people and dress your dog in a little sweater.

Are you saying that white people are more empathic by nature than non-whites? Cool. I am too. I love how you're also a low IQ mongrel, but that's an entirely different debate.

>doggo
Fuck off back to r*ddit then kill yourself, you cunting retard.

Because if you don't like animals, you don't like people either. You are a socipathic monster.

>have you seen those shocking videos that even normal chinese people find gruesome and terrible? They prove my point about the entire race!!
So that means 2 guys 1 hammer is a documentary of how white people treat their elders? Nice to know

Here come the slavs are not white people excuses.

Haha keep justifying your cuckoldry cracker, the future is ours

hello, cute doggo and doggers

>this thread is not about doggos after all

But we did domesticate the poodle. We in fact created that breed of dog.

>Sup Forums ruining things
Why would this surprise you?