What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

"salute the rank, not the man"

Did you realise that it's Ross Geller from Friends?

Blew my mind

lmao I missed this Friends episode haha

sobel was the reason easy was so successful

who knew

CONTRABAND

/ourguy/?

The virgin salute

>Married multiple times
>Actual career
>Loving son
>Happy in the end
He's far from /ourguy/

He is in the military. Low IQ, short temperament, low social skills, etc., are all characteristics of military personnel. Must have been upset his biggest life goal is to be a welfare queen of working productive citizens.

MY SANDWICH!!!

Tips

that's right. his senseless fucking around made them immune to german bullets.

The story was told from the perspective of the troops from Easy company. In reality he was probably an extremely competent man who was more than likely too strict on his poor companies pansy troops. A company like Easy doesn't get as good as they were without a solid leader.

trying too hard

He was kidnapped by Al Queda and became a Muslim terrorist.

Sounds like someone has a case of the Mundays.

He also got stuck as a captain while Winters went from O-1 to O-4 in less than a year.

Sobel was a necessary cunt.
Dyke was worse.

Someone ate his sandwich

He's a kike

I started watching Friends and Sobel showed up.

Has he ever been able to play a character other than Mega Jew?

>In 1970, Sobel shot himself in the head with a small-caliber pistol. The bullet entered his left temple, passed behind his eyes, and exited out the other side of his head. This severed his optic nerves and left him blind. He was later moved to a VA assisted living facility in Waukegan, Illinois. He resided there for his last seventeen years until his death due to malnutrition on 30 September 1987. No services were held for him after his death.

He did nothing wrong. I joined the Army in 2008 and it was very similar bullshit then. It's no secret that during WW2, soldiers were churned out as fast as possible with poor training. Easy company were just whiney faggots.

>death due to malnutrition

Why did the VA not feed him?

Every account of Sobel, from the men under him and the men above him was that he was a fine training officer. In fact those "pansy troop" credit him as being one of the reasons they became so good.
The issue was that he was a shit combat commander. He got lost while on training exercises, during war games he'd lead his team in to ambushes and get them all "killed". The men had little to no faith in him as a combat commander.
He was also petty, attempting to punish Winters just because the men had respect for him.

>MY SANDWHICH!!!
fyi, after i saw that, next thanksgiving i made a sandwhich, and soaking a piece of bread in gravy until it was sopping with it, made the sandwhich the best thing ever

The show was unfair to Dyke as well. They portrayed him as a coward when in fact he won the Bronze Star for courage (retrieving three wounded soldiers under enemy fire). Also there are conflicting reports that the attack on Foy was interrupted when he was injured, not because he was indecisive.