>Pence on State of the Union 8/28/16
youtube.com/watch?v=k4gz_j6fcr4
>Conway on Fox Sunday
youtube.com/watch?v=nhetpsjOapU
>Trump at Ride&Roast in IA 8/27/16
youtu.be/6-48dGesVDM
>Trump on On the Record 8/26/16
youtu.be/KxJaOT6jIUk

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>Latest bants
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump

EVENT SCHEDULE & ARCHIVE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/archive/
donaldjtrump.com/media/category/in-the-news

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Jackson, MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/bRxPb7ZmLHw
>Farage speaks at Trump Rally in MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/oj4K9fr_WgY
>Farage backstage 8/24/16
youtu.be/9aXOS8xQUic
>Trump TH on Hannity #2 8/24/16
youtu.be/fM5elUh0Q7U
>Trump Rally in Tampa FL 8/24/16
youtu.be/8jLyRtlXhRo
>Trump Rally in Austin TX 8/23/16
youtu.be/64zgSMlcFHs
>Trump TH on Hannity 8/23/16
youtu.be/cwQzdX-XXjc

INTERVIEWS
>Pence with Jake Tapper 8/28/16
youtube.com/watch?v=1XUscv0BW30
>Conway on Fox Sunday 8/28/16
youtube.com/watch?v=nhetpsjOapU
>Trump on CNN 8/25/16
youtu.be/HcLTFsDoStM
>Trump on Charisma Podcast 8/24/16
cpnshows.com/shows/strangreport

ENTERTAINMENT
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump Ad #2 - shillary's america
youtu.be/k3HAz0rowVM
>Trump Ad #1 - Two Americas
youtu.be/p2QdJFPxcQE
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtube.com/watch?v=13A6LjDZccw
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

drudgereport.com/
fec.gov/pages/brochures/notices.shtm
politico.com/story/2016/08/donald-trump-fundraiser-hawes-227486
conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/08/hillarys-secret-ties-to-putin-will-undermine-american-interests
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

memes

lol

Do you guys feel it too?

Thanks OP

AWOOOVEMENT

>she doesn't use brainforce

Anything interesting happen today?

I keep my Pepe's in the fridge

SHE TRIED SO HARD

I posted this in the other thread just as this new one was linked, so I'm going to post it again here.

I'm so sorry for him and his loss. I'm also sorry for him that his pain has taken advantage of and is used as a petty tool whose goal is to disarm brave Americans who defend themselves and others by carrying a firearm.
I see them trying to demonize and make people afraid of guns, and source terrible shootings that happen in these gun free zones.

We are not going to stand idle while our enemies assault us. We are going to carry weapons responsibly and legally to defend ourselves and others. The tyrants trying to fool people into signing away their freedoms are the true force of evil supporting these attacks on us. We won't let them take our rights, and we won't stop fighting for our country.

It's time to unite not divide. This country isn't going to make itself great again on it's own.

poo poo pee pee

pestilence flies with Hillary

OC hot off the press.

>shills actually try to convince us this is how a Hillary plant would talk

drudgereport.com/
she's had enough weiner

Less than one month before the next phase

POST YFW CNN PROJECTS HILLARY LOSES

What all the sickly but stylish ladies are wearing this time of year - pic related

This could use a pickle edit, just saying.
>when you see a pickle for the first time

Chicago PD called Trump's bluff. Now he looks like a retard (When doesn't he.)

He even said he called one of them (A lie).

awoo

Thats a sweet pickle. :^)

>I'm so sorry for him and his loss. I'm also sorry for him that his pain has taken advantage of and is used as a petty tool whose goal is to disarm brave Americans who defend themselves and others by carrying a firearm.

You are fucking dumb.

its you again

HAPPENING

Islam Karimov is dead, the dictator of Uzbekistan since its independence. He had suppressed Islamists under his reign, alongside less noble things.

Hillary will be supporting radical islamists in the region and call for "democracy" (which will TOTALLY work in a Muslim country)

Get this info to Trump ASAP, he needs to be informed and choose the right side.

>ywn be that background guy so close to realising his fantasy of being part of the Trump family

>Chicago PD called Trump's bluff. Now he looks like a retard (When doesn't he.)

What if it was a Sheriff, not local PD.

You're a shill, and not a very good one.

very nice

Wow, not cool Hillary.

Mfw
>we meme magic'd the worlds globalist powers and shrecked Moloch with our own deity Glorious Lord Kek

Can someone illluminate me on this stupid fucking pickle shit

Will the Weiner affair hurt Hillary?

GET A NEW DICTATOR! STAT!

Is this real? I don't actually look at Crooked's blue bird.

If no one informs this guy pickles is a confirmed forced maimai

>Malay nigger is back and is using the general to shill his comic again
For all the new/summer faggots, DO NOT HUMOR THE MALAYSIAN.

DO NOT.

>#DatStroke
>utterly electrifying

Nothing like a tent to draw attention away from rumors that you are one fall away from death.

I need a balloon pic or two, stat.

Threadly reminder:

If you are compensated to post on behalf of a campaign, PAC, labor union, or other organization, you are required to include a disclaimer - pic related.

Sauce:

>fec.gov/pages/brochures/notices.shtm

Did you know Trump is not Trump? That's right, he had to change his name... originally his name was Hitler. Yep, Hitler is his uncle... good ol' unca Adolf would be so proud of his nephew! The racist rhetoric he keeps spewing doesn't just come from nowhere... drumpf keeps a fully stocked bookshelf full of Hitler's speeches, books and bolicies next to his bed. Talk about a Nazi bastard. It's really no wonder America is now turning into the Reich - that's just the byproduct of haveing the country's top official be a Nazi. You heard me right - Trump is already running the show in secret, and the election is just for show - no democracy involved! Otherwise he'd be losing by a big margin, no one votes for him! Open your eyes, sheeple... you're being led straight to the slaughterhouse...

>cuckfeld being a massive faggot AGAIN.
what else is new?

Isn't it spawned from Hillary opening a jar of pickles on Kimmel?

>Like Wilder had .0 fucks to give.

He's cuddling with Gilda on an otherwise empty movie set in Heaven.

Trump wants to win PA and Michigan, and he needs at least one. How come he isn't holding rallies anymore? He had a lead in PA, but he hasn't been there in a while and Obama and Biden are campaigning for Clinton in those states, and it might cause his support to slip.

fake

That's what I assumed, or something to do with weiner, which is the shitstorm of the day

It goes deep. Are you familiar with CWC and Sonichu saga?? If not, the surface level is that Hillary opened a jar of pickles on a late night talk show to prove that she is healthy enough to be president. The best memes are rich with layers of irony, to me the pickle meme will always remind me of the pickle suited man and bent ducks, but also on the absurdity that the msm will go to in order to prop up their failing pathetic candidate.

This is a rare I bought from him before he got banned last time

I check with this: you are witnessing a meme attempting to be born. Think original Wiener scandal, plus recent candidate late night tv shenanigans.

Pepe's hiding in dressers, Pepes in the loo, Pepes Everywhere.

Open me bitch (Hillary)

They need some russian liberation.

has *been* taken advantage of.

I made an honest typing mistake. Is this the only reason you called me dumb?

politico.com/story/2016/08/donald-trump-fundraiser-hawes-227486

>Be Trumper
>Get scammed

How are you guys this stupid?

POLITICIZING A DEATH ASKNDIFJGWKBN

WQJIEHINFKNS

LITERALLY SHAKING

He actually tweeted that.

Fucking.

L i f e
I m i t a t i n g
A r t

LOYAL TRUMP SUPPORTERS GET A LOYAL AWOO~ IN THE AFTERLIFE!!

>politico

How are you this stupid?

what's wrong? its like you're deathly scared of him or something

>Dont be Trump
>Cant make America great again

Which one is worse?

We need to go deeper.

Gotta spread it out some. Can't just campaign every day in PA that leads to voter fatigue and were still a ways out from the election.

Don't worry the midwest is the battleground this time around. Trump will be there nonstop in the last few weeks before election day.

My guess.... He's waiting for a big event that is all over the press. Like this Saturday at the church in Detroit.

Then it will be an all out blitz where he hammers it over and over again. He can't do rallies with white people in Michigan. Media will destroy him for not including blacks. They lose that narrative after Saturday.

>politico

Reminder it is mathematically impossible for Trump to win.

>has *been* taken advantage of

HE KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING AND SO DOES HILLARY YOU RETARDED JACKASS. HE'S SUPPORTING HER BECAUSE SHE'S GOING TO BRING MORE OF HIS KIND IN.

SHE'S FUNDED ISLAMIC TERRORISTS (Wikileaks).

It is Crooked's "health proof" stunt showing up in Zyklon Ben's new cartoon.

This is a photo from Russia.

Will Drumpfkins finally admit that Drumpf is working for the Russians?

I doubt you have the guts to admt it.

#HumasWeiner

You're supposed to be banned for 2 more years. Report his ass and remind the mods.

Pic related

I make very few demands of my fellow anons, burger or otherwise. I am humbled to be your OP.

But seriously, if you love your ephemeral anonymity, post a song I can use to get Limelight out of my head.

Seven weeks is enough.

Thank you, brethren. It should have been obvious, but I forgot about the kimmel incident. We truly got BTFO by that amazing display of health.

>all these shills
Hillary must not be doing well

Now there's a picturesque white house couple.

i don't understand how facebook allows this shit to go on. they have dozens of faggy fake store site ads for fake sports jerseys.

>87035901
The Cold War is over

He very smartly omitted that it was Arkansas she had to resort to.

>He is learning

How much do they lift?

They probably make money off it

she stays away from weiners

you're supposed to go kill yourself
dumb fucking nigger, as long as the trump gens exists im gonna remind you to go fucking hang your neck with my comics.
sad piece of shit

Enough with this newfag, bush league shit where you don't quote people, this isn't Sup Forums circa 2007

>When you deadlift Indiana's budget to the black

Faceberg doesn't care how it gets its money.

Looks like Hillary's state department, and even her current campaign manger, have been playing footsie with Putin for ages - pic related

Sauce:

>conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/08/hillarys-secret-ties-to-putin-will-undermine-american-interests

Conservative Review is Mark Levin's deal, and he isn't exactly a Trump supporter.

>working with russia

why would we not want to work with a country that has such a based leader?