Trump losing by 7 points in latest poll, so BTFO alt-right

I was looking around for some poll threads on Sup Forums, but since Drumpf is doing badly I guess people were reluctant to find any polls to post. Anyways, here's the latest.

Down 7 points, they just cant shake that 48-41 bind.

Trump certain to lose. Especially since the swing state polls are even worse.

We're having organic pizza in celebration here at the Correct the Record office, Soros Division, in San Francisco, CA. Feel bad for all you insecure rednecks driving around Walmart out there in Podunk, USA, grinning angrily at all the Mexicans you see.

Trump cant recover, Jethro, just get over it and dont be a racist next time.

>inb4 "b-but B-Brexit polls w-were wrong, so m-muh w-white nat-nationalism mi-might have a-a-a-"
>Fuck off, idiot.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-poll-brexit-remain-vote-leave-live-latest-who-will-win-results-populus-a7097261.html
qz.com/714976/why-theres-no-exit-poll-after-the-brexit-vote/
gallup.com/poll/111451/late-upsets-rare-happened.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>m-muh polls cries the shill

Hopefully people who want Trump as president but are too lazy to vote are motivated by this.

>inb4 "b-but B-Brexit polls w-were wrong, so m-muh w-white nat-nationalism mi-might have a-a-a-"

The logic jumps you people make never cease to amaze me.

I'm not convinced you shills are even people, honestly, the dissonance is just too strong.

He'll have to win through sheer turnout.

Doesn't matter how many people support her, if they can't even attend her rallies they wont vote for her.

They're NPCs

yes, i believe that 48% of people would choose clinton because that's believable

autistic right weenies on suicide watch

please post a non cropped version of that image so that I can see how well he's doing in specific polls, the name of polls, etc.
Also does that new aggregate include the reuters poll just released putting Trump down 5 compared to the -10 he was at a little over a week ago.

Volatility is volatility, and I know you're baiting OP but I'm still going to respond. Nobody on Sup Forums has ever denied a single poll, none whatsoever. Your average Sup Forums browser is a 999 IQ ubermensch that deadlifts dump trucks and a masters degree in Whiteology. You must be confusing us with someone else.
All we have ever claimed is that the results of polls shift massively from week to week, that it's impossible to pin down any candidate as the victor until we see either a decrease in overall volatility of this election cycle, or the results are in.
We are simply not psychics. Noone can predict the future this time

WHY do polls swing so frickin much, are these "independents" changing their minds everyday? Nope, I'm trump, naw Hillary, naw trump - what is the thinking process behind these so called independent voters.

Holy autism batman!

Low information voters who literally just vote for the one candidate they heard last.

>(((polls)))

>We are simply not psychics

Speak for yourself, the polls are going to be rigged, and she's going to win by 4% margin.

The people will find out in late December, and she'll have some "mysterious" health problem, that was totally never an issue before.

MSM is going to spam a narrative of "stop picking on the sick old lady, it's her turn", and we'll be distracted by a geopolitical happening in Syria/Turkey.

>polls

But the brexit polls were wrong you nigger.

because they're polling different people

also, don't reply to bait threads. if you do reply, make sure you sage

Actually out of all polls in june, brexit won 17 and remain only won 15.
You dont know what the fuck you're talking about.

Does any hillbro have the pictures of the trump campaign failing to fill a gym on Florida?
This happened recently

Nobody gives a shit about your over-sampled kike polls.

I've been seeing less and less trump posts on Sup Forums now that I'm thinking about it.they have finally accepted the fact t ha t Hillary is going to win

WE DID IT

I think the Brexit polls were off additionally because a lot of Remain voters don't vote. They are often younger so are less willing to do anything, and arrogantly assumed they would win.

Regardless of any poll with Trump and Clinton, you can shave off percentages because a higher proportion of Democrat voters simply won't vote for the same reasons Remain voters didn't.

Hey at least we get civil war if she wins

>Hey at least we get civil war if she wins

Doubt it, the people are unlikely to believe truths that aren't comfortable for them.

Actually you're wrong.

Stop pretending like you know anything leaf.

>Trump starts regaining some points in the polls over the course of a week or two
>Clinton shoots up the same amount in a single day
IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

>that ID
USA
USA
USA

No they weren't. Not to mention the electoral college doesn't work like a simple popular vote.

So what you're saying is that we should wait until just before the election to start taking the polls seriously?

Trump is gathering energy

He is holding rally after rally. He needs to build face.

I think sometime next month his campaign will switch gear to start refuting all the propaganda against him.

Do you know how to count?
Not really, the electoral college system is much more complex, which makes comparing it to the brexit vote even stupider.

Something will happen, the US is going to collapse at some point

It unironically already is, people will still smile and nod while everything burns around them.

Hopefully we have enough people with spines still left.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-poll-brexit-remain-vote-leave-live-latest-who-will-win-results-populus-a7097261.html

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Most polls I saw changed the weighted number of Dems from about mid 30's to low 40's (%) around this time. Last one I remember looking at was 41% Dem, 30% Rep, and 29% Ind.

>posting cherry picked articles
>not just looking at the raw data
This is why you are stupid.

>not just looking at the raw data

Don't you ever get tired of being wrong, Nate? After a certain point, most sane people would simply admit to themselves they suck at this "predicting" thing and just shut the fuck up.

November can't come soon enough.

USA
USA
USA

half hour before the polls closed, the pound surged up, bookies had remain at 1.09 to win and the last yougov poll showed remain remain win.

Sup Forums is so easily baited

In June more polls showed a brexit
Comparing this to trump getting blown the fuck out of every poll is ridiculous and illogical, not to mention how different the two votes are

OH NO!

If labor day comes around and Trump still isn't up, he will have to make US Election history and be the first to win after such a long low polling streak.

>muh Rally Crowds

>muh voter turnout

>muh brexit polls

>muh rigged polls

DRUMPFAG tears are so delicious. I'll be taking a bath in them in November. Face it, you fuckers are going to lose and you DESERVE it for choosing a meme instead of a true conservative

NICE ID BRO

USA USA USA

>in June more polls showed a Brexit

So we need to wait for late October/early November to get any reliable polls, is what you're saying?

MAGA!

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

This my senpai. these democratic types tend to not make it to the polls,especially for a turd like sHillary. She's no Barry Soeturo after all.

Well correct me if I am wrong but I don't believe anyone who is down by as much as trump is at this time has ever come back and won
Not to mention brexit won a handful of polls in March, and trump isn't winning anything

Proper exit polls weren't possible for the Brexit vote because there weren't any historical voting patterns to compare results with.

qz.com/714976/why-theres-no-exit-poll-after-the-brexit-vote/

Lack of precedent is not an issue with polling in this election, so they're really not the same.

Baited into truth, no-more-Eurofag

Who cares if he wins honestly he has gone soft cock on immigration.

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

>Well correct me if I am wrong but I don't believe anyone who is down by as much as trump is at this time has ever come back and won

Bush Senior, nigger. Possibly Reagan too, but I'm not 100% certain. If you're gonna shill, at least get the proper data, for fuck sake.

Nobody gives a fuck.
A handful of states decide the President.
We have a point system called the electoral college, Jethro
Thats one fucking referendum.
In a foreign country.
I dont have any since I'm not a Hillsupporter,
Isnt this the same bullshit you said in 2012? Sup Forums is about to get popped in the face, twice now.

Can Sup Forums ever predict a presidential election?

>no poll from August at all
Nice "evidence" you have there , you uneducated fuck
Lmao
In fact, the poll that shows bush winning is way closer to today's date than the one showing him losing

For all the pitiful, cock sucking trumpfags who were here in 2012

>17 point difference in late July evaporated by mid-September
>hurr durr no polls from August

Are you literally retarded, you fucking shitskin? Do you not understand the linear progression of time?

Holy fucking hell, I swear every Canadian is irredeemably retarded. It's probably a side-effect of injecting nigger cum directly into your veins.

Shill, shill, shill away.

>Leaves out the fact Hillary was up +13 in their previous poll. She's now only up +7, losing half her lead in a couple weeks.
>Every other poll shows race tightening.
>New Emerson College polls in states that actually matter.

EMERSON

OHIO - TIE

PENNSYLVANIA - Hillary +3

MICHIGAN - HILLARY +5

Can't wait to see retard shills continuing to omit facts and cite two week old graphs when Hillary slumps more.

He will win

That is correct, you've shown ZERO evidence of him being down on this date at all.
The very next poll (which is only two weeks compared to more than a month in the previous one) shows him winning.
You've provided nothing at all.

>800 sample size nationwide poll
It's fucking nothing

Trump is gonna win faggot

>he thinks a swing from 17 points down to 4 points up happened overnight instead of gradually over the course of August and early September

I give up. Canadians are just chimpanzees that have been trained to type, nothing more.

You've provided ZERO evidence other than showing me bush was leading at a closer date to today than a poll from over a month ago.
Would you like to try to find some evidence that doesn't contradict your own argument?

>bush was leading at a closer date to today than a poll from over a month ago.

Care to translate this to fucking English? I get that it's your second language, but you're gonna have to learn it if you want to talk to other people outside of Pakistan.

Trump will win. Get fucked hillshills.

I'm genuinely curious here. The media is absolutely carrying Clinton at this point. She has no scheduled appearances till late September. Her rallies have been pitiful compared to Trumps and the DNC won't be able to rig the vote in her favor, at least not as much, and just looking around on the internet, several pols show them basically neck and neck.

So, how far behind is she really? Because the sense i get form the Clinton campaign is one of desperation. The Alt Right speech, for example, was twenty minutes of name calling peppered with praise for previous republican presidents. The media spun the Hell out of it, so the actual speech didn't really matter, but still, why pull out the "racism" card this early. That's something you do a couple of weeks before the election if you're essentially tied to suppress Trump voters, not something you do when most pols have you solidly leading. Unless you're not really leading. If your internal poling show you woefully behind, then you pull out the stops. And if the pols are right, it didn't really do all that much. People who were convinced early on that Trump is a racist still think he is, and everyone else kind of went "MEH" while the media spun the "OMYGAWDRACISSTRUMP" message all over the place. I guess what I'm wondering is how long the Clinton campaign can hold together under the unrelenting pressure of knowing that despite having everything in their favor, the political establishment, the media,and everything else, they just can't sell the American people Hillary Clinton. At some point when it becomes apparent the campaign is hopeless, it's going to fall apart. I wonder if it will even make it past all the debates at this point before the whole thing implodes on itself.

LA Times daily poll shows'Trump has pulled ahead of hILLary.

I'm not sure what is more pathetic:

Hillary Voters
or
Hillary Shitposters

I am extrapolating today's date to the election we are talking about my slavshit friend
Have you found any evidence of bush being behind at today's date in 1988, or is this concept too advanced for your peabrain

Dude, just remember the Shills are paid. They get sent Emails to copy paste as thread starters from their boss with a list of possible responses. Most of them don't even believe this shit. They're just trying to earn them pennies pennies per post, man.

the polls are all over the place which suggests to me that neither candidate is well liked

Would anyone else like to provide evidence of literally any winning candidate being this far behind in the polls on this date in their election year? This seems too complicated for this mongrel I am having a discussion with

Here, you worthless fucking subhuman piece of filth.

That ID though.

LMAO dude, don't listen to polls, they're always selectively polled to be biased as fuck

the people living out in the middle of flyover America don't do the liberal media polls that you cucks and shills love to shitpost all over the internet.

Most of the people polled won't even show up on election day, it's hard enough to get blacks to make it to a court date or a doctors appointment, much less to an election booth when both candidates are white and therefore MUH RACISM.

Blacks will have piss poor turnout this election, as there's no WE PRESIDENT NOW appeal in the candidates.

Meanwhile middle American Christian whites will show out IN DROVES like never before seen in this century, and be sure they will be recording EVERYTHING to find even a sniff of vote fixing or corrupt Hillshills in the ballot staff.

Calling it now, because of these two factors alone Trump will win in a landslide. Add in the spurned Bernouts who will stay home and get high "in protest", and it's basically a shoo-in for Trump.

Screencap this senpai, it's how it will play out.

>You've provided ZERO evidence other than the evidence that BTFOs my argument
wew

'Capped, faggot.

Not only that, I'm putting your ass right in the center of the Hillary Landslide collage

>do everything we can to save the country
>fail against your evil machine

I feel bad for you.

You're really struggling with this aren't you? This doesn't show a date at all, and when you research the polls whoops! you're wrong again

Trump is losing in every poll, including Fox and Rasmussen.

He sometimes gets positive numbers in the LA Times but the most recent polling data has him down by 2.

Trump is going to lose. We all know this, senpai. And when he does, the bird will go back to lolbertarianism and leave this bizarre nationalist mire.

>polls from more than a month are more accurate than polls within two weeks
You might be mentally retarded, bud

Of course this faggot would like a shitty Tumblr game

Why do you support the downfall of Western civilization?

>literally tweets fake racial crime statistics on twitter
>drumpflets still claim he's not racist

Interesting how you faggots shout you're silent majority but are too blind to see it from the other side.

Oh look another one of these.

>This doesn't show a date at all

>"After trailing Carter by 8 points among registered voters right before the debate, which was held one week to to the day before the election (October 28)"

Literal fucking chimpanzee.

Explain my graph then, slavshit
Is it rigged?
Where did you get your info from?

R-Money doesn't need Ohio gets me every time.

I like how saying fuck off idiot is now a viable argument. Just because we say something that us a good argument doesn't mean you can just say it's stupid. Personally, I never believed the polls, even when Trump was winning. They just don't seem reliable, because they can't indicate turnout very well. And yes, that's what got credit passed. Not majority opinion, but turnout.

>Explain my graph then, slavshit

Your source is almost as worthless as you are.

>Where did you get your info from?

gallup.com/poll/111451/late-upsets-rare-happened.aspx

>oh no I may be proven wrong in the future to people I'll never meet

Only liberal fags would be concerned about this

Meant to say brexit, auto corrected to credit cause I'm on a phone.

In a remarkable (((coincidence))), that's exactly how much Johnson's support has gone up, despite 99.9% of Americans not even being aware he's in the race.

Your answer to the question, How do we save Western Civilization? was nominate a reality television star and spam memes.

You have no one to blame but yourself.

>responding to a post with "Drumpf" in it
newfags get out please, only Trump supporters say that

can't wait for this election to be over