I'M MARY POPPINS BITCH

>I'M MARY POPPINS BITCH

How did he know who Mary Poppins is?

Because he is educated and knows about basic cultural works unlike the uncivilized inhabitants of Westeros.
I don't understand why people hate him.

Because in the movie if you do not reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep.

webm of him going up and down in that scene

it looked hilarious

If you listen close during the wall scene the dragon whispers i am groot

o k..

Nice try, but I've got the facts

The mid-air dragon riding fight between him and Dany is going to be so fucking gay. The normies are going to shit their panties.

please no she has to pay my phone bill

there's a reason why there's still two dragons left, and that's because jon will ride the other one

t.virgin

DONT DO THIS

The arrogance of you change cunts is amusing to me. Basically, Sup Forums is Reddit for pederasts, pedophiles, racists and autists. How you could feel superior to even the worms in your lucky charms stool is beyond anything I can imagine.

>Basically, Sup Forums is Reddit for pederasts, pedophiles, racists and autists.
Which one are you?

Fuck you

(you)

rude

ok

Fucking hell always feel

i gotchu mom

user..

max may not be /ourguy/ but he is /myguy/

wew

He can't write but his shitposting is fine.

amazing...

dayum

nyaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Please

Why do people respond to this shit? If everyone who was fucking stupid enough to respond to this shit was permanently banned the quality of this board would increase immensely.

Why do people reply to more than two posts at a time? It should be a bannable offense to quote 15 posts like an asshole.

hmmmmmmm

totally got me

:(

Fuck

fu ker

meh

fuck you

:((

Why does the Slav crouch in the window like a monkey?

>035395If you listen close during the wall scene th
kek

ayy lmao

To show dominance over the peasant Slavs who have to squat on the dirty ground like animals.

F U

Astounding....

ohhhhhhh

also, safe

I have seen immunity cat

autism

dang

fug

*screeeeeeech*

Thanks, user!

I knew it as soon as I saw the spoiler tag.

NOT MUMMY!

(you)

esatewrgewtgrdwfefew

What's this sorcery?

adssa

No :(

fuck you nigger

Bitch

Woah...

Woah

Fug