WE WUZ KANG The Movie

youtube.com/watch?v=pX5vI4osR50

Wtf Britain?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bTz5VjBscGk
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seretse_Khama
youtube.com/watch?v=eJLGpOBV764
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"Coming to America" is the OG funny version of this shit.

WE

WUZ

KANGS

FATHAS

*SMACKS LIPS*

AYO

PROFUSELY

AYO

why do those mulatto nigger babies always have such a nasty fucking look on their faces?
fucking niggers man...

why do little nigglets look so bad? I don't think I've ever seen a cute black baby in my life, they all look like shit

This is the trailer for the director's, previous movie:

youtube.com/watch?v=bTz5VjBscGk

Pic related is a photo of the director, Amma Asante, and her husband.

Can you spot the theme here, Sup Forums?

Those comments are redpilled as fuck.

Are more people awake than we think, or are redpilled people just really vocal about it on the internet?

thats what I've been saying mate, they look like alligator bait if anything

>redpilled people on fucking youtube

be wary jew, your domination is coming to the end

both honestly more of our white people are waking up daily

Holy shit
She's obsessed with black people being kungz n stuff

The race mixing propaganda is getting less subtle.

HOL'

BLACKED

The video has been visited by Paul from Fort-Shan quite a lot these last days
That's where the redpilled comments come from

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seretse_Khama

Its based on a true story. Why all the shitposting?

>she ended up dying of throat cancer
Good, it's what she deserved

Because the kikes are using this irrelevant as shit story for their agenda

There's some niglets in my neighbourhood and they've all got the really protruding skulls on the back of their heads that nigger kids so often do. Repulsive to observe, really.

I just want to see her face during the moment of conception when she realizes her white body that was gifted to her by her white ancestors will be used as a vessel for the propagation of African genes.

literally every top comment. this is beautiful

>you see goy, mixed race children are much stronger and healthier

>Did I ever tell you I didn't just marry you for you good looks?

TINY

This is going to be one of the biggest flops in movie history. No one wants to see shit like this.

The kikes are going to have make a choice. Make movies that people want to see, or make trash that promotes their white genocide agenda.

And ultimately I think they're going to choose to go down with the ship and keep pushing their agenda.
They just can't help themselves. The one thing they care about more than shekels is destroying goys.

I think we're seeing a mass awakening and their power starting to slip.
Truly what a time to be alive.

Anyone feel that ((they)) are becoming more and more obvious about their motives because Hollywood is dying. They know less and less people are going out and watching movies at the cinema, so they are moving up a couple of levels to get their message across as quickly as possible.
This will only backfire on them. They are not slowly boiling the frog anymore, and the frog will jump out.

I don't want to watch the trailer, is this about the good old days in Africa ?

I wonder how many white men did she piss off when she went out and about with her black babies by her side. I can just see her returning back to England to visit her folks, carrying her black child in her arms, and her father getting triggered by the sight and realization that his white genes were used to produce and spread African genes. She -- in response to catching her white father staring at her and her black byproduct in disgust -- will take immense joy and begin to antagonize her father even more by smirking back and kissing the child, and proclaiming how much her black baby resembles the father. Innuendos about potency of the African seed will creep into the white father's conscious, upsetting him to the point where he can't even be in the same room with his daughter and his black grandchild.

Pretty much.

I know so many people (myself included) who are just completely bored by movies and TV and have turned to other interests.
Instead of binge watching some shitty show for 4 hours every night, I read half of a novel or some non fiction book.

Pushing their agenda to its breaking point is only going to cause more people to be disenfranchised with mainstream entertainment and will seek outside entertainment, which 9 times out of 10 usually ends up redpilling people.

(((They))) are naturally greedy, and it's always what leads to a backlash against (((them))). They don't know when too much is too much.

>the true story

Will Brits ever not be kekolds?

Excuse this impropriety, but my mouth grows parched and I need a spot of tea. *smacks lips*

This story is not an irrelevant. Thanks to this marriage Botswana is one of the few spots in Africa that didn't fell to black racism and right now is ruled buy half white man. Check its GDP data for the last 40 years.

And Zimbabwe is just beside, by the way.

>And Zimbabwe is just beside, by the way.

Hmmmmmmmmm

>I think we're seeing a mass awakening and their power starting to slip.
>Truly what a time to be alive.

Make sure to kill every last one of them. Don't repeat our mistakes.

That's what I'm talking about. The contrast is so sharp that its fucking really makes you think. The kid on op is the current president, he is incumbent after free elections thince 2008. And no shit his father was Bechua prince.

Bleached!!!

He kind of looks white, though the African features look slightly more dominant if it weren't for the nose or hair i'd say he looks italian or arab..
Maybe not all hope is lost after all..

Pierre is still right, though. This movie is about controlling the optics of miscegenation. I'm not 100% sure, but I doubt they cover the fact that a race can only breed up when it's at the bottom of the totem pole.

We wuz kang? Yes, yes it is.

Now this one is not nearly so bad, regardless of the director's intent. It's a romance about a culturally assimilated mulatto trying to fit in during the Victorian era, totally different ball game. The girl is an innocent who conforms to the culture of the majority. She should not be treated as an outcast, and the audience is rightly sympathetic.

OP's film is a woman abandoning her culture, actively undermining her nation's interests. That's blue-pilled any way you look at it.

he will press the KANGZ button regardless,
he will press both

BLACKED
L
A
C
K
E
D

whitebois just can't compete with BBC. At least you all have your dogs to fuck.

tight dog pussy > used up coalburner roastie

>my grandfather was a king

hahahahaha

Damn, I liked Rosamund

The kikes funding this shit must be real pleased with themselves.

They're practically mutants, they have one human parent and another monkey parent.

>Mulatto
Is this some sort of sequel?

I realise, we see averything through current mass shit with black lancelot and so on.

In normal life we would praise the story as proof of how powerful western culture and genes are, and this is really could be a story of hope and reconciliation, as it consideted in south Africa now. But everything went to far, of course.

>OP's film is a woman abandoning her culture, actively undermining her nation's interests
Oh yes! This! British Empire was a force for civilisation and good. And traitors are always traitors. The only thing I don't get is anti race mixing stance of Sup Forums. of them, wanker. can't understand hate on interethnic relationship even from my personal experience. My mother is Hungarian, dad is Russian (paternal grandfather is Finnish). I am married to half-Irish half-Japanese girl from US, cousin married to quarter Lebanese, quarter Greek, half English chick from down under, sister is married to a Belgium born black guy - with a bit of white to him(he's grandfather was a Waloon). All our partners, even though don't match us ethnically, possess good incomes, education, health and decent personalities. Go out more and appreciate unique culture we have in the world and in the West. I think some people are wired to mix, most people don't. Let them and let's see what happens. Cultural Marxism, mass migration and lack of universal eugenics is cancer.

>BBC Films

Apartheid South Africa was sponsored by Israel. They were Zionist shills who got overthrown by the ANC, which are anti-Israel.

This is a movie about kikes being BTFO'd.

So, you be sayen

Black women with White men seems to always be a beta guy. I've never seen a high test looking alpha white guy with a black girlfriend.

What about white guys with European looking hapas? Wife looks like pic related just with freckles and ginger hair

kek

fuck off jahans

Russian is always default alpha unless proven otherwise

>black women with White men seems to always be a beta guy.
Why? Do you think Bowie a beta? Hardly so

Looks pretty good actually.

He doesn't strike me as an example of a masculine guy.

An oil driller guy who more fits the description I guess is Robert DeNiro.

Funny thing about this pic is the the kid to DeNiro's right looks Sicilian.
So (Northern Italian) + (Nigger) = Southern Italian.

But he was confident affluent and didn't take shit from anyone. That's alpha. Not just squarehead and huge shoulders.

And as for his look - Freddie Mercuryy,wore drag and stuff.
How did you make an observation that beta guy + black fem is the most common? How pairs white guy + euro-sided hapa or white + hapa come off?

>Those comments are redpilled as fuck.

>BBC Films

BLACKED

I get the impression that Asian females have "White fever" more commonly than is popularly let on. Given that, I think they're more open to White guys who typically wouldn't be "Chads" with White girls.

Note in this vid how the two White guys seem like weebo autists but still get the girls: youtube.com/watch?v=eJLGpOBV764

I've had Asian girlfriends and don't consider myself beta. In fact, I find a large part of the Asian mystique is their slim slender bodies that make you feel masculine and dominant around them.

Stop fucking chinks. You are a traitor to your race.

But those guys in a video clearly have mutual yellow fever in response to girl's White fever. Relationship based on a racial fetish are doomed. I didn't knew my wife to be racial background before she told me she's half Nip. I thought she's Irish, Norwegian or Scottish all along, ginger tall chick with fair skin and a little funny cheekbones. So luckily no one can accuse me of beta yellow fetishism - it's seem to be a trait that beta guys go after gook punani. But there are another class - clearly questionable hapas that can range from Eurasian look to even mildly Hispanic one. What about them. I don't see much hapas in Newport, Dublin of urban Russian where we live the most.

>Hapas
I would have been all over The Supreme Gentleman's sister. Like you though I don't have much experience with them. I bet culturally Hapa females are pretty mainstream which can be good and bad. Remember "mattress girl" Emma Sulkowicz was also a hapa.

>movie made by Americans
>my problem

Go bug the yanks. They are re source of all propaganda

BBC is infested with cucks.

Everything has to be packed with as many blacks as possible.

Who's Supreme Gentleman? This chick looks like Hispanic tier hapa I'm talking about. Rare(impossible) to see in Dublin, Newport and Moscow. Any observation about males who with hapas?

gross

Thank god for Africans man. Anglo women would be done for if they didn't have minorities to enrich them. There's a reason the Brits got really good at sailing you know.

Strategical small infusion of the top of the top of African blood can't be really bad.

TOP KEK