The American flag is now too offensive to display at sporting events

eagnews.org/sc-school-bans-american-flag-from-football-games/

>School officials’ decision to ban students from displaying the American Flag at a recent football game is creating controversy in a South Carolina school district.

>“Any decision to not allow the American flag to be used in an improper ‘taunting,’ unsportsmanlike manner is first and foremost in the interests of promoting the safety and well-being of all in attendance at school events. This decision would be made anytime that the American flag, or any other symbol, sign, cheer, or action on the part of our fans would potentially compromise the safety of all in attendance at a school event.”

They're using "safety" as an excuse to ban the flag of the nation. They've even got cops stationed to prevent people from bringing flags into the stadium at a SPORTS EVENT. Reminder that the police will not uphold the constitution or rights, this one in pic is apparently a veteran preventing people from showing the very flag he supposedly fought under.

Remember when they said the confederate flag was too offensive to be displayed and we were warned that the american flag could be next? Well it happened pretty fast...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1m4tYUfYCj4
youtube.com/watch?v=_Rcc7xgD2dM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

considering all the awful things our country has done, they really should be banning the flag.

I support this.

Worst canadian shit posting ever

Go be a faggot somewhere else

A slippery slope, indeed. I hope you're prepping for the coming conflict, patriot.

Nationalism is ((their)) next target. Any nationalism.

Nah, that will have to happen over my dead body.

I might not be kidding, NSA.

And I absofuckinglutely guarantee that all the faggots behind this effort will hide behind that same flag saying "BUT I'M AN AMERICAN TOO AND I HAVE RIGHTS" if someone else puts forth a law, regulation, or opinion that chafes their ass.

It is and has happened all over the country, the war is over we lost.

It is just depressing.

I remember when burgers were abnoxiously proud of themselves. What happened? I miss the old burgers.

I can't say good-bye to yesterday, my friend,
I keep holding on 'til the end
Out of the darkness there is no other way
than the light leading to yesterday
youtube.com/watch?v=1m4tYUfYCj4

Is there any other solution than a regression in the political sensibilities of the masses and a return to racial/tribalistic/nationalistic policies? This is getting worse and worse every day and the only answer seems to be to go back to a simpler time in human political development, regardless of the cost to "out-groups".

Welcome to Spain

>abnoxiously proud of themselves.

No fuck you, everyone else is just brainwashed into hating themselves so it seem obnoxious when others are not doing it.

It is too late for a solution...

>Implying we won't just sneak in mini flags

start dragging these people out into the street, they pull this shit because we let them.

This is completely absurd. Who would even get offended or 'provoked' by an american flag in America?

I thought same to be honest
badly informed people will still say shit like ''you know Americans are really nationalist''

Muhammeds and pacos and liberals that get offended for other people

*Obnoxiously.
It was a good thing, part of who you were, things have changed though. Now you all seem to be tip toeing around minorities and apologising.

It can't be, there are still a lot of people with nationalistic feelings that can be exploited. I mean, fuck, it's not like the majority of Americans want to see America (as a concept and a nation-state) eroded and eventually vanquished, right? Aren't white Americans still nominally the majority?

>right to fuck men
>right to cut your dick off
>right to vote without ID
>right to free shit
>no right to bear the flag
>no right to speak your mind
>no right to bear arms

wtf I hate rights now

the 40% of their population which is non-white

soon

A FUCKING LEAF

If you're a real American, you wouldn't give a shit and you'd stab anyone with the flag if they tried to stop you from showing your patriotism

>Who would even get offended or 'provoked' by an american flag in America?
People who hate America yet enjoy its bounty. They're spoiled enough not to realize what they throw away.

Face it, Shillary will win and things will get worse.

I am super comfy down under though.

Why do liberals have such a problem with nationalism?

they hate themselves. Liberals are part of a death cult

Because they're pansy faggots who can barely muster a boner much less a minutia of masculinity in their politics..

Fucking hell. How can a country be so deep in when they arent allowed to even bring in their own flag to sporting events to cheer on.

The rest of the world finds your demented flag offensive, about time you caught on.

It's non-inclusive in the most general sense. Liberals (modern ones) believe that the moral imperative is to be "tolerant" to the point of giving up your own ethical and philosophical principles for the benefit of people who are actual fucking savages and psychopaths.

It's absolute insanity, this cultural relativism shit. I want it to die but it's too fucking popular.

Any parent with common sense will pull their kid out of that school after hearing about it and the school will fail

Right or left wing views all Americans love their country,accept the leftist elite that is

>Now you all seem to be tip toeing around minorities and apologising.

If only it were just tip toeing, we are flat out bowing before them and letting them fuck us in the ass and it is god damn disgusting.

So much for "Freedom", eh?

Sure, but the majority of those people are old.

The nationalistic youth are very rare and the numbers will not be enough to accomplish anything?

But I thought they said slippery slope wasn't real?

Because they are globalists.

Fucking niggers. Lunch mob anyone?

Says you. Obama basically let down all of the young kids who voted for him back in 2007 by being one of the worst Presidents in history and incredibly ineffective, so basically all those who got burned by voting for him have slowly turned Republican over the last 8 years and it's becoming more and more obvious

pic related is actually the most perfect representation of what's going on.

People who have NO TIES to this country standing on their high horses saying that they can take the hit, and get rid of the flag, despite how much it pains them

>oy vey, as a white person, I think that white people have done so much evil, goy.. I ER uhh friend =^]

I don't think 5 people is enough to form a proper mob.

>the war is over we lost

slave morality.jpg

It is for lunch

America is turning into Europe, this is the end

>looks like Jean Claude Van Damme on Putin's left
>Colonel Guile joins Bison???

And I thought Sweden was a definition of cuck.

Forgive me Sweden.

The polling data is not destroying your hypothesis or anything.

We can just hope of the best I guess.

Enough with the banter Terry, you'll blow our cover buddy!

Help us, Poland, you're our only hope.

USA reaching German levels of cuckoldry

this is fake or satire, right?
like, onion or whatever the fuck

>go to American school
>get triggered by American flag
Maybe people should go to school somewhere else then

why is putin hanging out with jean claude van damme?

If they want to ban our flag, we ought to ban them by cutting their funding. That'll put those communist Benedict Arnold's in their place.

youtube.com/watch?v=_Rcc7xgD2dM

Thats how it starts.

#NoFlagNoTax

>But I thought they said slippery slope wasn't real?

see, this is what I hate about Sup Forums.

Look, I realize that the logical fallacies (or at least, the main ones) are on the sticky to prevent sophistry within arguments. But people can't differentiate between a single argument, and the institutions of political parties.

For example. If I say I am going to kill all of the redheads, you could say

>if user get's elected, then he will have the power of the military. If he has the power of the military, then he will kill all of the redheads.

that could be construed as a slippery slope fallacy. But it's NOT. Why? because the logical trivium requires something beyond detached logic. It demands a KNOWLEDGE base. You cannot make a logical argument, nor an accusation of a logical fallacy, without a sufficient knowledge base.

And the knowledge here is that political parties have stated goals, as well as different group's have factionalized goals.

People said that banning the confederate flag would lead to banning the U.S. flags.

People said that was a slippery slope fallacy.

???

Fucking hell lets get this trending

#NoFlagNoFunds
#NoFlagNoFunds
#NoFlagNoFunds
#NoFlagNoFunds

Sup Forums WE CAN END THIS KEKARY GET THIS TRENDING DAMNIT

SHOW THE JEWS SHEKELS ARE GIVIN TO THISE WHO RESPECT

>Putin on the ritz.

This shit gets me fucking heated, man.

>Be American
>Ban American flag

I don't know what wife-selling street-shitting quadruple-gendered kind of cuck that you are, and I couldn't even give you half a shit.

I'm going to beat the life out of you while Jamal fucks your libtard wife into a vegetative state

What is Fedor doing with him? I know Putin goes to his events but are they like buddy buddy?

I wonder if I'll ever love to fight with the revolution

Military coup when ?

They did arrest Bieber more than a few times. My cousin was his fan for awhile. Drove me batshit.

Luckily the rest of the country isn't like this but if we stamp it out now it can't grow

#NoFlagNoFunds

Get national attention on them

Fucking heated I tell you

The local news just announced that the principle decided to reverse his decision.

He looks like the russian mr lahey

I'm gonna go to an event with an american flag shirt on. I dare some cuck to lay hands on old glory.

Good now we get that asshat fired

Him reversing his decision isn't enough for me I want to make sure he never works in education again

That's not at all what slave morality is or means.

A lunch mob sounds great

Better force him into killing himself too.

Not a bad idea, it's catchy and has alliteration, need some people with decent sized twitters to spread it.

it sounds like what's banned is not the american flag itself, but insinuating that only the team you support are the TRUE americans and that whoever you're taunting with the flag are likened to THE TERRORISTS who must be defeated

it does seem disrespectful to use your national flag to taunt a high school football team

Canada never fails to be faggots

Someone's obviously never read Nietzsche

Former SC fag here. Travler's Rest is all white hill billys. How the fuck did this happen?

You do realize mexicans bring their flag to events right? They actually bring it to taunt americans in their own country. And the principal is a total fraud claiming this is for security purposes. If there were a real threat to safety, they wouldn't hold the events at all.

exactly. saying that it's a slippery slope is sophistry. It's ignorant of the facts. It presupposes that this argument exists in a vacuum, when it doesn't.

the argument that 'this will lead to this' is completely logical in politics. Because there are pretexts, pretenses, there are facts that must be considered, motives that must be considered.

The slippery slope fallacy does not apply to political arguments. it only applies to arguments in a vacuum, and politics isn't IN a vacuum.

It's one of those few cases where shooting up a school would be actually justifiable

never in my life have i wanted to kill somebody so badly

It seems disrespectful to taunt your flag with your nation you fucking leaf

>Remember when they said the confederate flag was too offensive to be displayed and we were warned that the american flag could be next? Well it happened pretty fast...

M-m-m-muh slippery slope!!!

In Sweden it's barely allowed to fly their national flag.

Americans: every time you hear abut something like this, it's your fucking duty to go out there and fly as many of your god damn flags as possible on your car outside your home, on your baseball caps, clothes.

Don't let these divide and conquer minority jewish scum cunts win

Fuck em

12:00 LUNCH WAR NOW.

'they' won't be happy until USA is turned into a faggot tier memestate like Canada

>M-m-m-muh slippery slope!!!

Liberals threw that "muh slippery slope" argument around all the time back in 2008-2012 to try and mock Republicans. Now they're eating their own words

We're not all like this fag I promise.

Go home Trudeau, you're drunk.

You shut your whore mouth, west UK.

This shit has been going on for 10 years here in Bongistan. I'm sorry to see the plague has made it to your shores.

Here's hoping our meme magic can Make America Great Again just as it made Brexit happen.