1. your cunt

1. your cunt
2. how is your car industry?

aus
its dead

Attached: vt4uaidxatnnzkc9qnfk-last-car-holden-commodore-australia.jpg (1600x1067, 360K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z1PzJ8NDJCk
yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/valmet_to_hire_1000_in_finland_to_produce_mercedes-benz_a-class_cars/10073551
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

According to him, LFA is the best car ever.

pic

Attached: x15-06-02-lexus-lfa-jeremy-clarkson.jpg.pagespeed.ic.2YfyZ0FdxK.jpg (1000x567, 176K)

Lol. LFA has a shitty face. NXS is better.

tfw

regret going european and never buying a holden, if I knew things would have gone this way I would have done something different

In general, well.

Now BR brands are almost non-existent in the market and they only sell for niche markets like Off roaders, agriculture, public transport or defense.

Attached: Agrale Marruá 16.jpg (1280x854, 985K)

1. flag
2. videorelated
youtube.com/watch?v=z1PzJ8NDJCk

It's struggling to produce anything relevant.
Getting kinda better recent year, but at extremely slow pace.
Cheap entry-level segment is the only one where they have some success.
Trucks/Utility/business vehicles and Off-road UAZes doing somewhat decent.

Attached: xray_sport_545.jpg (1200x545, 154K)

I like these guys

Attached: 1514021904.jpg (1280x720, 169K)

Spanish car industry is owned by germans

>Designed by a Mutt

Worthless to buy

1,kor

2,good, export many many cars.

Attached: 12384_58647_2857.jpg (980x655, 386K)

Didn't liked how they cut in half another Mira for their build desu.

1.flag
2. VW was hit bad by their own stupidity, but the corporation will probably survive since they own so many other brands and the sales are still quite strong, even in the US. The other brands are still doing well, but they're having trouble with coming up with decent electro-cars, so maybe they'll be left behind by foreign companies.

The meme is yes, but in reality it's just as healthy as it ever was in terms of manufacturing. The number of domestic brands has declined though.

Attached: Car-graph.jpg (653x273, 45K)

israel
nonexistent

not good we just get excited when foreigners build cars here

*kills British car industry*

Attached: file.png (220x283, 23K)

This graph is slightly old and so misses recent years, it was 1,722,698 vehicles in 2016.

I don't care about cars

Attached: 220d50b8d00bf57d1b7b1bc9c66a4fcac0d51a3c.jpg (487x498, 73K)

thank you to the swedes for making my car I like it a lot

Attached: volvo_s60_special_edition_600.jpg (600x400, 43K)

What about defense vehicles?

cannot be helped because Aussie gov. doesn't allow import of modern cars in working condition

Attached: image.jpg (480x360, 41K)

>2. how is your car industry?
Car history? What is that?

For what reason?

We are pretty based

Attached: csm_trumpchionne_f6f4f2086d.jpg (800x451, 43K)

1. Flag
2. It's in an all time high tbqh, most middle class Chinese are buying them, so Chrinese economical grow goes pretty much the same as ours

Isn't Volkswagen considered low-end in China, though?

It's ok or so I think. I recall Trump tried to fuck with it as well.

Korea
It's on the verge of death.

How about tanks?

Every Chinaman with disposable income wants an Audi, Mercedes, Porsche or BMW. German car manufactures suffer from chronic labor shortage and have trouble meeting the ever increasing demand. In fact some very popular car models have waiting periods numbering months.

mercedes benz is assembling those new small SUV:s in former Porsche/Saab facilities in Uusikaupunki

It's not only VW. There are lots of brands, they also build cars under Chinese brands. Even Mercedes and Audi have success there.

*doubles it's net income in a year*

Attached: Logo_Fiat_Chrysler_Automobiles.png (1200x458, 37K)

Volkswagen is deemed low-end(at best middle-end) in korea as well

its*

You realize that Volkswagen is a company that owns several brands from high end cars like Bugatti to Porsche, Audi down to Seat/Skoda?

Volkswagon is also supposed to be the cheap car from VW. VW is not only VW, there are lots of brands belonging to them, including Lamborghini etc. It would be bad for them, if they would outclass their higher value brands.

It doesn't matter, it's called market diversification
The company can sell VW to the low-middle class, Audi to the middle class, Mercedes and Porches to the middle-high class; in this way you can hit every share of the market without competing with yourself

Mercedes is still independent though.

Soviet car aesthetics were charming. This looks boring and shit.

You're right. You can replace it with BMW anyway and my example still stands

BMW is also still independent as well, though, haha but you are of course right in principle.

Had a rough couple years but it's recovering despite the unfair trade deals.

Which trade deals?

Fuck you're right again

>german precision/italian retardness in a post

I don't know
you can ask to roos
the US imposes the same restriction
burgers cannot import JDM cars privately from Japan, but they can import parts or vintage cars like Skyline GT-R

Attached: haru_hp1.jpg (490x308, 156K)

You are actually building the most successful chinese car (pic related). But Trump wouldn't admit it. It's totally against his ideology. The VW Gold is 3rd place.

Attached: U035nt.jpg (620x347, 64K)

Some 60s maybe, but this was a general characteristic of cars back then.
80s-00s we were stuck with crap like this, only now we're slowly catching up to modern designs. I'm fine with them looking nothing original for now.

Attached: wcf-lada-classic-lada-21071.jpg (1920x1080, 974K)

Flag.
Pretty good.

Attached: lada.jpg (500x482, 64K)

l

Attached: lada2.jpg (599x898, 257K)

Must be protectionism.

I drove this in PUBG

Valmet Automotive wants 1000 workers more this year.
yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/valmet_to_hire_1000_in_finland_to_produce_mercedes-benz_a-class_cars/10073551

There is an Italian electric car company growing substantially in China. It was on some Youtube clip I saw the other day, think China will be the hub of electric, etc. cars and that is why they moved their business out of Europe. The Chinese government is apparently nuts for all things renewable energy and pouring shit loads of money into it.

Second from the left looks the best.

No, you didn't PUBG has uaziks, not ladas

Attached: ebay231402.jpg (1070x800, 148K)

It's doing well. Ford in Europe is doing fine and GM is doing great in china. Local manufacturing is not like it used to be but still better than the 00s

>flag
we only produce compact and subcompact cars, and barely anything else. brazil completely dominates the regional automotive market.
it's sad because we used to have a really competent auto industry in the 60s/70s, not the best by first world standards, but it was breddy gud for a south american shithole.

Attached: 1472752539905.jpg (768x706, 91K)

Fiat wants to stop producing diesel cars by 2022

As long as there are poor people in India, the local car industry will keep thriving

Nah, it's second from the right.

that is a massive turd homie

Why break what works?

Fun fact: It didn't work from the begging. you had to fix it right after you bought it.
No joke.
There was a list of common "problems" that must be addressed.
Like checking brake system and tightening major stuff.

No shit, I wish they still built 1970 Camaros

What year is the best year?

flag
same, but it was never alive in the first place

What about defence vehicles. Typhoons make my wee wee grow.

Attached: file.png (640x427, 435K)

How to improve something which is perfect?

>for you

>flag
>dead,
we only assembled brit cars and made a few of the meme car before getting cucked by the fbi

Attached: 546777-subasta-delorean-original-perfecto-estado.jpg-itok-SgKW1hT5.jpg (665x390, 48K)

Pretty good.
>2. VW was hit bad by their own stupidity, but the corporation will probably survive

They made a record profit of nearly 12 billion Euros last year, mate. (in 2015 was the only year they actually lost money with -1,5 billion)

BMW should have kept those edges.
Especially the 6 class in the second pic looks like shit.

Attached: E38.jpg (960x600, 261K)

malaysia
in efforts to stop local chinese from taking over, the government sold it to china chinese

Pretty good, we make VWs, FIAT and Opel. Also soon Mercedes-Benz.

Attached: 14633[1].png (700x497, 41K)

Nonexistent

Except for outsourced parts like cabling, then yeah, most European cars have Tunisian electric cables.

I wish I had a commodore as a DD desu

i think the car companies should try to slow down or stop in developing utility cars
most first world millenials and gen z prefer public transport for their daily
car companies should focus more on making sport or performance car because when millenials or gen z don't want to ride car anymore, car companies can only rely the ethusiasts

The bus and trucks is already owned by said companies. Man, Scania and Navistar belongs to VW. And the rest is owned my Mercedes and Volvo, some of the by GMC.

It's as good as any other car

Attached: Screen Shot 2014-06-28 at 21.31.12.png (992x478, 149K)

Maybe they could have build cars people actually want instead of autistic RWD V8 huge sedans nobody will buy.

To add to him >car companies should focus more on making sport or performance car

The already do.
VW owns Bugatti, Audi owns Lamborghini, Mercedes has AMG, BMW has the M company...

Attached: AMG GT-R.jpg (1600x990, 290K)

Well, some of their cars are nice.
Totally would buy one of these (or an Chevrolet el Camino for that matter) if they were sold here. Even so everyone would think that I am gay and/or retarded.

Attached: Holden Maloo.jpg (960x640, 251K)

1. Finlamnd
2. Pretty good, we make/assemble Mercedes GLC and A-series and make parts for Laborghini/Porsche/few others

We also make trucks and military vehicles etc.

Attached: glc.jpg (640x480, 26K)

Clarkson is a funny tool but I would never take his word on what car to buy or drive

1. Flag
2. It only exists because governments wanted to replace imports 70 years ago, so they subsidized and protected inefficient factories that got tax cuts
To this day, the more complex pieces are still manufactured in other countries. That's right, we're so inefficient at producing high level shit, that it's cheaper to buy German manufacture, ship it, pay import taxes, fees, and a bunch of other shit than it is to manufacture them locally.
The local car industry is a glorified assembly line.