Shouldn't he breathe ice?

Shouldn't he breathe ice?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YbSrFIwYm5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=pkQMKT6mA_g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

More importantly, since fire kills wights, shouldn't he burn itself from the inside the moment he unleashes his flames?

why would he do that you dumb nigger? if he breathed ice the wall would only get stronger

its magic who cares

delete this

It's lazers.

>le shouldn't le this fictional imaginary pretend monster dragon breathe le water because he's blue now le le le le

FUCK OFF

It's magic fire since it's blue

>using le

David, shouldn't you be working on your scripts so Season 8 can air next year?

shouldn't he have shattered lungs and broken wings?

t. brainlet

sure fuckin sounded like it

It's ice fire, it's can even freeze ice. The wall than shatters like a frozen rose.

it's magic, just turn your brain off bro :)

Explain it to me then

have you tried smashing ice against some ice? spoiler allert it will smash

so take
these broken wings
and learn to fly again

>have you tried smashing ice against some ice? spoiler allert it will smash
both have to be in solid form dumb nigger. dragon flame would not be solid and will only add to the quantity of ice int he wall

I assume Dragons are immune to fire so maybe a Dragon Wight can't be burned?

Fire permanently killing them doesn't mean they die when a flame touches them

But it's dragon flame aka what made dragonglass and possibly valyrian steel

How come the zombie dragon has all its flesh, unlike every other zombie in the show? They need flesh for the aerodynamics to fly. Without the dumb plothole you wouldn't have the retarded illogical flying zombie dragon.

Did the barbarian and the one eyed guy die?

>shouldn't he breathe a solid?

The absolute state of Sup Forums.

No, it should have been white lightning.

He shouldn't be able to breathe anything. Zombies can't produce any fluids yet if you zombify a dragon it can conveniently keep its infinite fire attack

it got holes on its broken wings. Pretty sure it will look more and more like a zombie in next season

>Zombies can't produce any fluids
not according to my zombie slash fiction

wut, the bulk of his army are wildlings who still have flesh

The wings are broken, or at least full of holes. I'm not a physicist but I'd imagine those holes would have an effect on its ability to fly.

Ocarina of Time flashbacks up in this bitch

• makes electronic noise •

>he
Actually, they are gender neutral

Dude they somehow forged fucking mile long chains, you think they can't patch the wings?

All of them have rotting flesh. Rotting flesh on your wings would definitely hinder your ability to fly.

This really bothers me. Some of them are simply men turned undead and some of them are spooky skeletons from cartoons. Why can't they have some coherency between them? Are they recently died men zombified or impossible monsters?

>Shiro Sagisu starts playing
youtube.com/watch?v=YbSrFIwYm5Q

Well apparently not as they haven't been patched.

sun made of ice vs sun made of regular lava

the one with more flesh are just recent zombies. the zombie dragon already has a bunch of fucking holes in its wings. It shouldn't be able to fly at all, let alone spit fire.

>impossible monsters
all of them

But recently dead (since the show start) are probably the zombies, and skeletons/decayed are ancient dead that got risen

The ones with more flesh were recently converted and the spoopy skellingtons are ones that had been converted much longer ago. It's really not all that hard to figure out.

BUT THEN THAT WOULD JUST BUILD MORE WALL RATHER THAN DESTROY IT

AND IF HE BREATHED ON WHITE WALKERS THEN THEYD JUST GAIN WAY MORE MASS AND BECOME GIGA WALKERS

the chains were obviously from boats, and were recovered from hardhome

magical fire

Thet create less drag so they fly faster now

theyre basically speed holes

What the fuck is wrong with these women?

it's magic, fuck off

Apparently when he needs to ride a thing he lets it keep its shape

If Night King captures the Mountain could he convert it into double undead?

>There's only 6 episodes left

Its going to be awful

So what happened to NK's horse?

That's all I can think of when I saw the wall fell

Nigger it can't be burned because it's a white walker, only wights are flammable, white walkers have to be killed by valyrian steel or dragon glass

>expecting anything from trash fantasy

Nice dubs though m8

How come all the white walkers look like fearsome bearded men but their king is a skinny looking hairless dude?

hes the littlefinger of the north

Because he's Bran.

Benjen stole it

I think it has to do with how much make up and effects they want on each extra.
They can also explain it with the damages the guy received before he turned. Some just drop dead or got freezed to death. Some are ganged on by zombie army and got torn apart instantly.

I hope you guys are pretending
youtube.com/watch?v=pkQMKT6mA_g

The others are all Craster spawn. NK is Bran

I think the idea that the zombie dragon breathes ice comes from the spoiler leaks.

Some things described in the spoiler leaks didn't show up in the finale. I remember it said that Cersei would miscarry in the end.

Those were fake(?) leaks of the next season.

Nutrients went to their tits and not their brains

The miscarriage wasn't fake, it was probably either cut or change before filming. And the myth the dragon breathes ice was probably created before the special effects were done.

"Spoiler" images are updated after each episode and posted to show how "accurate" they are. Pre-season leak images were fucking waaaay off. They had nothing about the sand snakes, dead dragon, littlefinger. They are updated each week with likely outcomes. Didn't you guys learn anything last year?

Only 1 has tits and she's a whore with a fat arse.

I read the leaks on gamesradar over a year ago, they were mostly accurate, the few things that were different can be explained as editing, the miscarriage might be saved for next season because we literally just found out babby formed

But the leak I read said one dragon will be lost to NK lance and get revived and breath ice

>I'm not a physicist but I'd imagine that dead people shouldn't come back as ice zombies

thanks for the scientific insight on magic nonsense

I didn't know Hardhome had oil tankers

>we needed to defend ourselves... from men
jfc they don't even hide it

men meaning mankind, dumbass.

WTF those elven fucking shits were all girls?

No.

what the hell is he breathing anyway? fire ice? how does that even make any sense? or is it just blue fire?

ice, when cold enough, burns

the more you know

shut the fuck up

t. D&D

dragons are immune to fire, its irrelevant if its a wight or not

its not like humans are normally immune to fire but when they become wights they arent, they use fire cause its a certain way to destroy shit that arent magically immune

ITT: Autists trying to interject physics and chemistry into a fucking fantasy show.

Shouldn't wights be ice skating?

See how stupid that sounds? It doesn't change the glands or whatever create fire. Alters them a bit maybe. But since the horses don't talk and the wights don't fly there's no reason to think a fire breathing dragon stops having fire.

he should breathe jizz cummies cuz this show is gayzorz

>NK is Bran
Stop this meme

>Shouldn't he breathe ice?
No because its not a fucking ice dragon, people keep calling it that but that is not what it is. Its a WIGHT dragon. [Some]Wight walkers are "ice like" in appearance, and certain characteristics but that doesn't mean that they are literally made out of ice. Also, many of you seem to forget that it is still made out of flesh and bone (like many of the reanimated wight walkers) so no, it wouldn't "melt from the inside out" when it breathes fire. And another thing: if blue flame seems illogical to some of you know that you say that while watching a show that uses literal green flame.

here we go again

>Wight walkers
stopped reading right here

Got argument? In fact, some of you guys are such fucking cringy autists you don't even see that the blue flame is just symbolic of the fact the Viserion is now under the control of the NK.

>>Wight walkers
>>stopped reading right here
>Trying to put the blame on others for your nigger tier reading comprehension and overall attention span.

Blue fire burns hotter than orange fire desu

yea but allegedly they die to fire how can he live if he has fire in him ?

>Blue fire burns hotter than orange fire desu
Bro...that is a red herring...the color of the flame doesn't make it more or less hotter in this context, it even doesn't matter...not in this universe. Its just symbolic (that he is now under the control of the NK), that is all.
Dial down your autism a notch.

I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE!!!!

>yea but allegedly they die to fire how can he live if he has fire in him ?
Maybe He doesn't have fire in him, maybe he was flammable gas and the fire is ignited with flint like teeth in the back of his mouth. I'm not saying that that is official but it could be a possibility. Or maybe this particular wight (the dragon) WONT die by fire and therefore will be a particular deadly foe. Just because it is a wight now doesn't mean it loses all characteristics of being a dragon.

>decolonize science
What the fuck does that even mean?

It's an icy fire. He taps for 1 blue mana and one swamp.

wow sexist much? stop nitpicking the show and just enjoy it