This was the best scene in the whole season

This was the best scene in the whole season

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jOMa0LeWArE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it was, cant wait until he completes his arc and hopefully kills Cersei

it wasn't. it felt stupid seeing it so shortly after literally the exact same thing happened with tyrion

I felt the best scene was Theon finally finding his lost balls again.

he finally got fed up with her shit but he's still a chad, hes only down for her pucci

He's such a fucking good actor. This show doesn't deserve him. Complete his arc with him becoming Azor Ahai.

I agree

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jOMa0LeWArE

And seeing the snow start smalling with the slow music was awesome

The mountain is garbage, he hasn't done shit but get defeated by a single spearman and get turned into a zombie, I want someone to wreck his shit.

He will fight a heard of zombies and save Arya in season 8 maybe

I kinda hate Arya too.

cleganb owl senpai

Those dark costumes are fucking awful.

Why would the Mountain save Arya?

I can't wait until his anti climatic dead on the first episode of the next season

he will when he finds out the baby is Eurons

id laugh so fucking much if that comes true

Post yfw Cersei actually got him kill

the other way around

>I can't wait until his anti climatic dead on the first episode of the next season

This. The writers are really losing steam this season. It wouldn't make much sense for cercei to kill him if she couldn't even kill Tyrion.

are you guys actually buying that leak bullshit? it's literally a 12 year olds fanfiction

Tyrion's with Cersei was better imo

>the state of GoT screenwriting when Dabbids OK'd this

He's going to be killed by Arya, who will use his face to approach Cersei and make an attempt on her life which will be stopped by The Mountain. When The Hound hears of this, he'll ride straight south in a fit of rage and the Cleganebowl will finally happen.

It ends with both of them dead, unfortunately.

so much this.

Nah, Mountain wins Clegane bowl and Arya kills him for revenge.

yeah. I almost though he might die but then I remembered reading an article with him talking about getting the script for season 8

People don't call it Game of fanfiction for nothing

what do you think is the best scene overall in the series?

I would go with the one time we learned that Moon is no egg. Moon is godess, wife of sun.

When we learned Jon's real name was Egg On

How would that even be possible? Would they go on the Maury show? Pretty sure they don't have paternity tests, hence how she got away with 3 blonde bastards for so long right under everyone's noses

I always thought theon had his nuts, he only lost his dick

All the Lannisters scenes were really well acted but I'm with you the acting from Nicolaj when Cersei insinuates she will kill him if he leaves was amazingly acted. His eye movements when the possibility crossed his mind was kino

I don't get why they don't use the mountain in more scenes. He has extremely good screen presence.

Spbp, cersei shouldve killed jamie since it was the second time but i guess they gotta flesh out that she still loves them both

that scene scared me to be honest

Do the writers not know that all the pain is in the nutsack or do they just no care anymore?

it doesnt even matter even if has no balls, he still should have a wound or a scar that fucking hurts.
even if you put that aside, getting kneeled in the fucking leg sitll hurts like hell, what about a groin area and he looked like his whole bottom part was made of steel and gave him super powers
retarded fucking scene

the best scene of this season was when he started riding off

the snow falling onto king's landing while a slow/minimalist theme started playing in the background

absolutely comfy, somebody post a webm

Why didn't Jaime at least take Bronn with him though?

NO TIME

>let's go have a drink
he left with podrick and they were never seen again.
where did they go?

getting bad pusy until the white walkers come around

Will comet nuke Westeros in the finale?

>His eye movements when the possibility crossed his mind was kino
So true. He conveyed so many emotions in only seconds

He's a phenomenal actor

>tfw he was able to convey the right amount of emotions despite how bad the script writing has gotten
This is a miracle in itself

Thought the scene with Tyrion and Cersei was the only good scene. See:

Le tilt head and swallow saliva man

The baby will be a dwarf because hidden gene in family and jamie will think she fucked tyrion

>He's a phenomenal actor
no hes not lmao, hes decent, it just a strong contrast considering 90% of the actors in the show are dogshit

The incredible thing is that Emilia Clarke, by far the worst actress in there(Sansa and Arya aren't actresses) has a theatre background and numerous plays on her shoulders.

>It may suck but its been 100% true since it leaked season 7 episode 1. The following 6 episodes were 100% spot on. Thus it means the hackers must have season 8 spot on too. rough drafts are called rough for a reason.

and too the shitty janitors, I can obsess with whatever the fuck I want to. Take your bitch ass back to plebbit. Long Live MOOT!!!!

I heard somewhere that he pump&dumped Cersei IRL so she refuses to shoot any scenes with him on set.

Nikolaj is fucking carrying this show.

HA! Have you seen episode 5&6?

> Lets get a best of behind the wall and fight zombies.
> Yeah lets give the bastard a hammer, just like his father!

They both have clauses in their contracts that prevent them even being on the same set as one another.

So do the mountain and cersei have a secret 'pretend like you're going to kill someone, but don't actually' nod?

Knowing DABID this means Bronn will be kil soon.

not seen Shot Caller

What was the point of her lying to them about going north with their armies? They were under the impression she wasn't going anyway. What fucking difference does it make that they think she's going to help but doesn't? They were fully committed to fighting the WWs in the north regardless of what she was going to do.