Would you circumcise for her?

Would you circumcise for her?

Attached: 1521049426783.png (399x385, 191K)

I am already circumcised

I am already circumcised

She 's obviously retarded so no.

then get out of this thread

That's a hard decision to make. I don't know.

if she promised me at least 2 jewish children, then sure

>pale skin
also i am already circumcised

Attached: do_not_want.png (300x300, 129K)

>hating pale skin
>not wanting to see her porcelain skin blush when you fuck
fag

Attached: 1dfc879d615d274ca55d3889b6558b542d9c273e8fad4c875a8578e18a88062b.jpg (655x983, 312K)

>he doesn't like pale skinned, dark haired, dark eyed, petite jewish girls

Attached: uwotm8.jpg (588x528, 41K)

I would cut my dick off for her

I would kill myself for a piece o' that ass

Yes, if I get to impregnate her

Attached: 1517957669565.png (174x238, 46K)

If she suck my dick, sure.

For uncircumcised user only, pls get out.

>would you cut your dick for apparently no reason for this ugly bitch

she looks Italian

Askhenazi Jew

Attached: images.jpg (415x355, 17K)

I am already circumcised for her

lol no

good taste

yes

>Askhenazi Jew

Italians had a lot of mixing going on since tha fall of the Roman Empire. Sicilians for instance are practically Arabs/Turks/North Africans. It gets hard to distinguish all the Semites.

But she's gay

Natural Whites are much better than these middle eastern breeding experiments with european slaves from the Middle Ages.

Attached: redc7ea.jpg (500x723, 51K)

fuckin nazi

she looks so disgusting

no and i wouldnt circumsize for an actually attractive jewess either.

I'm not mutilating myself for anyone.

What state is she from? I'll do anything to "randomly" meet her, talk to her a little.. "Oh, I'm actually Jewish, too!". "Yeah, I'm from Israel!". Talk about all her hobbies I know from her videos. We'll go on a date, then another. Kiss. Eventually marry.

Attached: hhhhhhhhhhh.jpg (270x266, 21K)

Looks portuguese

>Anta baka?!

no

Tak je jožek, reci im

Depends. Would she jump in an oven for me?

GLI ITALIANI NON SONO EBREI

no

different religion people can marry without forcing the other into their own religion. This is my view

Imagine her gently nibbling on your foreskin.

No

Im cut and ready to go bby

Fucking disgusting uncut animal

>This average girl that had a youtube channel isn't as hot as a model
Thanks for the awful post Germany.

hehe, jelly?

Attached: winking.gif (152x250, 55K)

She will provide to remove it

Attached: 1490566480369.jpg (837x879, 87K)

She will have to learn to enjoy the skin.
Now imagine her holding that knife against your dick, threatening to chop it off while she's giving you a handjob. I'd cum buckets.

fucking anne frank jew bitch

come join us an 8ch /agatha/

Attached: agatha banner made by caos.gif (300x100, 970K)

If it gave me one chance of sniffing her asshole, I would

so who is she anyway? I have seen her around /pol

Do lesbians like traps?
Or do i have to have a more "major circumsision"?

>germans are still nazis
what a surprise

soulless whore

Attached: abef10e227ca8727e7badf05bd43551eb2e5549b33d56ef0d552db95642e1845.jpg (986x701, 106K)

It's my objective in life to marry a cute jewess and thus birth my sons into the masterrace.
For that, i'd do anything.

Agatha Sullivan a.k.a. threemilk

Some cute Jewish girl who did cute things on YouTube like singing, mukbang and ASMR.
Unfortunately /r9k/ discovered her.

She recently quit YouTube because of "bullying" and "obsessive fans" and nuked her channel

Attached: 1519540451591.jpg (428x428, 21K)

ty for info

>tfw no qt goyim hating, shekel hording, yaprak eating, gefilte fish cooking, mincha reciting, menorah lighting, tefillin wearing, peyot growing, zionist supporting, shofar blowing, challah braiding, hanukkah celebrating, suka constructing, tikkun leil shavuot studying, pomegranate harvesting, purim commemorating, hamantash baking, yom kippur fasting, mikvah bathing, yeshiva researching, kashrut dieting, shechitah slaughtering, tahor purifying, teramuh offering, zavah abstaining, zeved habat naming, minyan contributing, hazzan singing, multicultural promoting, morally conniving, salmon curing, keplach frying, dreidel spinning, meat koshering, tzedakah giving, parashah reading, shema davening, maariv beseeching, siddur adhering, kabbalah thinking, matzot preparing, kotel wailing, chametz burning, karpas dipping, teshuva atoning, chesed bestowing, yeast withholding, kiddush sanctifying, hilonim respecting, siyum achieving, netilat yadayim washing, maror grating, bareich blessing, afikoman stealing, omer counting, hol hamoed holidaying, tish attending, kitniyot rejecting, ketubah signing, kiddushin dedicating, badeken covering, chatan encircling, mazel tov shouting, temple mourning, krenzi dancing, zimmun recounting, pidyon haben redeeming, brit milah advocating, shalom bayit reconciling, klezmer playing, khazone intoning, krekht creating, kinnor plucking, tziltzal banging, nusach conducting, paspag browning, haroset grinding, kugel roasting, kasha boiling, knish grilling, cholent stewing, shidduch arranging, shadchan matching, frum heeding, tzitziyot sewing, khumra obeying, kapparot sacrificing, sheitel wrapping jew gf

>/r9k/ discovered her
ouch!

They've known about her since like since like 2015/16. I don't know why they decided to fuck with her now though.