It.Comes.at.Night.2017.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT

>It.Comes.at.Night.2017.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT

It's VOD Tuesday! Bringing you the latest in iTunes WEB-DL just like the new releases you got at Blockbuster, every Tuesday and Friday night!

Are you ready for the best post-apocalyptic film of the year?

Other urls found in this thread:

foundfootagecritic.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THANK YOU

Was it kino?

>movie is called IT COMES AT NIGHT
>nothing ever comes at all, at night or otherwise
>everyone gets sad and dies anyway

It was boring, which is probably the worst sin a horror movie could commit. I hesitate to even call it horror, it's more of a family drama.

>niggers come at night

Pleb detected

What a shitty cover. Why does the guy in front look like he's made of clay?

If I have to choose the pleb life over watching paint dry? Shit nigga that ain't even a choice.

>tfw you were expecting 28 weeks later and you get a movie about a future black plague.

>Muh jump scarez

Go watch another pg-13 teen horror you fag

>muh people staring at each other without speaking for minutes at a time

Hey look, I can oversimplify too.

it's not really a horror film. more like drama/thriller. I watched it at a screening.

I can see someone who wanted to watch a horror movie and ended up with a slow burning sad movie about people dying would be disappointed.

That's Joel Edgerton. He always looks like a fucking doofus.

Yeah I thought it was a civil war movie from the cover

someone post it to mega

No

do it right fucking now

awful cover

>Riley Keough
How does she still gets acting jobs? She's an awful actress

Related to Elvis

>white man with black wife and kid

IT KEKS AT NIGHT

haha

Shitty disappointing movie, not even worth downloading

another jump scare lover

This movie was fuckin garbo. Gave me nothing to think about, the drama was okay and there was absolutely no horror and barely any tension.

>certified fresh
woah

Is this flick any good? Seems interesting enough judging by the synopsis and reviews

>My.Stepdaughter.Has.A.Hairy.Pussy.(2017).WEB-DL.MP4-RARBG

My favorite horror movie last year was The VVitch: A movie without jump scares

It Comes at Night just sucks

What was so scary about the Witch?

The darkly lit scene with the Witch and the babbeh. Legitimately chilled me.

Although I think that's the scariest part of the movie, the rest is just a family falling apart and how much it sucked to be a pioneer.

Fair enough, horror tends to be very subjective anyway. It'd be ridiculous if I started going hahah omg you get scared by that.
My fave horrors are more chillers, don't even think they use that word any more in movies. used to be used way back when. The Hitcher for instance is a chiller. More about the atmosphere and impending dread.
The Witch could be seen to be in that territory but I didn't get hooked in because it didn't feel real, the families interactions etc. Also, the pacing was all over the place.

It Comes At Night just isn't a very interesting film. I'm not saying a movie has to answer questions because one of my favorite horror films is also The Blair Witch Project, but the movie literally gives you nothing other than "lol it's disease and the dog it somehow i guess i don't know."

Also when you said it doesn't have jump scares, it literally does with the kid dreaming about his grandpa

I think pic related has a way more interesting take on a couple assailed with disease/world ending panic

Think you're replying to the wrong guy dude, I never said any of that. I was talking about The Witch.

And there's a scene where another white woman is about to bang the nigger. Too much cuckoldry for my tastes.

Still I can't think of anything that competes with The VVitch, meme films like It Follows, mainstream shlock Don't Breathe, well shot but empty films like It Comes at Night.

Horrors in a bad place, but you gotta take what you can get.

disgusting libcuck fantasies as usual. they could have made it an all white cast but of course, they had to add niggers for absolutely no reason.

how can i download this link? can i put it in netflix?

no. it was boring

Plus I was never sure of what the hell the """son""" was. Was he the son, the wife's son or the brother of the wife?

Shitty quality, blu-ray rip will be out in a week. I'll wait.

Yeap, not much in the way of good horror these days. Some found footage films scratch that itch for me though.

nice meme

Joel Edgerton as Paul, Sarah’s husband and Travis’s father
Christopher Abbott as Will, Kim’s husband and Andrew’s father
Carmen Ejogo as Sarah, Paul’s wife and Travis’s mother
Kelvin Harrison Jr. as Travis, Paul and Sarah’s son
Riley Keough as Kim, Will’s wife and Andrew’s mother
Griffin Robert Faulkner as Andrew, Will and Kim’s son
David Pendleton as Bud, Sarah's father and Travis’s grandfather
Chase Joliet and Mick O'Rourke as men who attack Paul and Will

>Some found footage films scratch that itch for me though.

I love found footage.

I remember going on imdb to look for films after I'd watched something, in the comment sections. Some guy posted a massive found footage list with his ratings. Think I watched them all. Cool guy, good times.

This is the only found footage site you need, bro. You can even have them add new ones to the database with the contact form.

foundfootagecritic.com/

Wow, that's so cool m8, thanks. Straight onto my bookmark bar, I've become a sucker for that genre so this is ideal. haven't watched one in a while too.

>this fucking boxart

Wow, this movie must have bombed in theaters for them to be this desperate to rebrand.

The sad thing is that they actually added niggers to it so its going to sell even worse now.

Holy shit I just finished this and it was so boring.

lol no

Wish imdb didn't kill it's message boards.

Seriously, that cover does not make me interested in watching this in the slightest. Looks like some shitty made for tv movie.

Good pick, user. When The Wind Blows is an underseen gem, an amazing animated tragedy and a genuine and disconcerting horror kino. That and Threads make an amazing double bill.

Indeed

I thought it was conan o'brien

It has several jumpscares tho retard

Me too, with a giant head

If you liked kill list, watch it, if you didn't, then don't.

You're dumb you should feel bad.

It's like films can't have any minorities in them because if they do

>libcuck
>cuck
>jews

I can't tell if some of you are memeing or are serious.

shitty bait

These retards love to point out that a film bombed because it had minorities/women in the lead. Just ignore them.

Kill list is better

There was zero reason to have niggers in this movie.

>not wanting to watch an old nigger get executed
Kino desu