Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

>whitewashing is bad
>replacing inherently white characters with PoC is totally fine (that Thor Ragnarok lady)
makes you think huh

>Hellboy reboot

for what fucking purpose?

go back to your containment board stormweenie

Because DelTaco got deported to make MAGA a reality.

Op for whining about this shit 24/7

>its another thinly veiled pol thread episode
i fucking hate re runs

FUCK OFF. YOU'RE BRITISH NOT A FUCKING AMERICAN. DON'T FOLLOW THEIR SHITTY PATH PLEASE FOR FUCK SAKE.

>its ok when blacks take white characters
i hate America

>yfw he knows it's gonna bomb hard so he just bails and gets diversity points at the same time

amazing retort, really persuaded me and others to look at his post differently. great job

No one cares about you or what you think about anything. You aren't important and your opinion doesn't matter.

This. 4d chess

He's not wrong desu. I could name the amount of relevant Asian actors on one hand.

>t. negress

Brits are even more cucked than we are, what rock have you been under?

Nobody wanted another Hellboy with Ron Perlman

100%. He knows what he's doing.

Doesn't matter it's not up to him, they should've attacked the people who choose the actors and not the actors themselves. actually a very worrying precedent being set here

but why?
he's the perfect actor for the role

LMAO. Yeah, they're destroying statues in Britain RIGHT NOW! :D

maybe by the looks and voice. too bad he's a shit actor

Really? You honestly believe that? That's why there's riots and smashing of historical ancient statues in Britain right now? Or campaigning for the leader to leave? Jesus fucking Christ.

who ever that decided we needed another hellboy

If he wants to give up roles because he's retarded, I'm not going to stop him. Maybe he thinks he can virtue signal himself into a role better than fourth fiddle in a C list capeshit remake.

Guarantee that this guy's agent advised him to do this as a publicity stunt. SJW shit is trendy right now, so this faggot gets to save face and get brownie points with all the nu males and trannies and landwhales. Pretty smart move tbqh senpai

They'll just cast their go to asian guy for the role and then get backlash for typecasting that actor

Too bad they took so damn long to make more sequels because he's already pushing 70

what a sissy

What's ironic is that both Hellboys (Perlman and David Harbour) are big SJWs.

t.d poster

He's objectively wrong. You being ignorant doesn't change that.

Character isn't even Asian. Cast an Asian guy and you're as in the wrong as casting a white guy.

If we're talking about lesser known characters for the general public, and the fans mostly don't care, I don't think racebending (or even genderbending) should be much of an issue. But when the source material has a well established background and story (including a defined ethnicity and sexuality) for a particular character that has been going on for ages and is well known by the fans, why change it.

Having said that, I think Skrein is just virtue signaling.

Seems kinda young looking to be Daimio.

He's not an actor he's just Le Ugly Guy

Just find an asian actor. Fucking hell it's not hard.

Yes he clearly is Asian. If this was a real person he would be treated as such.

>Spider-Man: Homecoming
>Racebending is a good thing

>Iron Fist
>No racebending but people are still upset because it sounds like there should be an Asian protagonist

>Hellboy reboot
>Fucking white people

Anyone who listens to SJWs ends up on the losing side. They should just be ignored.