youtube.com/watch?v=BbYtAW32o74
twitter.com/AnonBabble

STANNIS

SHANSHA PLEASHE

once AGAIN
Jaime is fucked

THE KING HAS RETURNED

ALL HAIL KING JON

Reminder that the showrunners are too pussy to actually have a scenario where Sansa is forced to kill Arya.

I doubt Bran gives a shit anymore, honestly.

I dont think Bran's cock works anymore, mate. Also if the leaks are true and Sandra marries Gendry, I dont think the northeners will allow the Stark dinasty be replaced by a Baratheon. I still cant see anyone besides the Boltons or Karstarks trying to kill a Stark liege for a fuckup, but yeah, Jon giving up his kingdom for some FOREIGN WHOOOOREEEE, just because she fucked up as well and lost a dragon saving him, is shit writing.

STAY DOWN /got/, OR I'LL KILL YOU!

SHAVE ME CHAOSH!

>>final battle against NK
>>all characters besides Beric are dead or dying at the feet of the NK
>>Beric is frozen to the ground by ice magic
>>Lord of Light, grant me this one final blessing. Give me the strength to shatter these bonds
>>Beric leaps towards the NK with his flaming sword and cuts the NK in half

CIA guy's death encapsulates this series.

lots of hype at first, then a lull in activity on the middle, and the finale being a badly written "lets just get this over with" and boring end

CAREFUL NOW CAREFUL

superb post

He brought us back for a reaaon, Jon.

Only us.

I WANT TO FUCK THE WESTEROS.ORG WOMAN

you don't think his family will give a shit about who almost killed him in the first season?
If i crippled and almost killed your brother you seriously think we wouldn't be hashing that shit out the first time we are face to face?

The last episode was god awful wtf. Every single scene was beyond cringe. The acting is terrible, the dialogues are retarded (wtf writes brans lines?!). It's a shame because it was such a good show up to s3. Now it's just horse shit living off its name

Can we agree that the best thing that can happen in the series now is for Tyrone to become a Lannister again because Cersei is pregnant and he feels guilty, and also because he realised that Kelly C is a crazy fucking bitch and not a good ruler, so he switched sides again

>Cersei mentions Golden Company elephants

Oh fuck the s8 leak was real...

Is it even possible for NK to escape his bloodlust?

theyd be more mad that jaime didnt finish the job and instead left them with an anime-obsessed fidget spinning competitive vape enthusiast as a brother

Post your best ARRGGGHHHH SAVE ME *insert character name here*s

>there are people who think the valanquar prophecy is in the show

If he can magic counter CIA, just give him a magic cock.

If the choice was bend the knee or get the North burned by dragons or bend the knee or no support, then there's a reason to do it. But that isn't a choice he has to make. Jon's been a Stark all his life, he would think back to Robb and refuse. Also I'm betting he just becomes a Targaryen next season without any character development. Just boom. flash, start wearing Targ armor now.

and you've been watching it 4 years after you consider it trash

Bran and Jamie should be the only people in the north that know definitively who did it, right?

Anyone else skipped this season? Feels good.

Did he and Tormund become dieded?

Only Bran knows what happened
And Bran doesn't really give a shit because he knows that Jaime crippling him is what allowed him to becom the Three eyed raven

my internet has been fucked for the last few days so I couldn't watch the finale
should I bother? was there anything interesting that wasn't in the leaks?
was there a rhaegar flashback or something?

Apparently if you're castrated you're immune to pain and you radiate autism that can temporarily paralyze your enemies. Also your wounds heal extremely fast

Also it was so fucking obvious that, in order to make up for straight up ignoring to build distrust between Cersei and Jamie, D&D made Cersei into an objectively bad character so that Jamie will leave. This confrontation took MAYBE 3 minutes and was disturbingly out of character simply for le ebin plot twist. I don't even want to think of the disservice they did killing off Littlefinger

Thrones was, to an extent, a midly unpredictable show with an attractive element of intrigue and they fucking shit all over everything to retain an autistic fanbase that has only been watching the show for, at most, a year and a half and hasnt read the books

also
>euron doing a dumbed down version of his speech

fuck me i think im finally done with this show. how did it go so wrong so fast? It's literally black and white for the sake of being black and white. theyre so obviously pandering it makes me sick and the fact that the nu audience is slurping this shit up repulses me fuck I hate america

>it's a Beric thread

>you will never be a lannister soldier
>you will never stop by a brothel and ask for their cutest halfling whore
>shell never give you a discount because she supports her boys in red

>QuasimodokillingLF.png

AAAAAAAAAGH SMEE SAVE ME

>Jon putting a torch to the hand and said hand magically catches fire

So did Arya scalp off Peter Baelish's face? You know, to kill Cersei.

was varys even in the last episode at all? i don't even remember

desu is he really know everything he know Jaime really did it out of love.

Sounds Boaring

viserys flashback, don't even bother it's full of shit

>valanquar

This is the thing im most afraid of. He literally keeps sucking Ned's ghost cock, everything he has done up to this point is for the north and House Stark, he and everyone else thinks he's Ned's son, he was raised by Starks to be a Stark. If he magically *poofs* into a Targaryen, just because Sam and Bran sais so, and forgets his past life, it'll be genuenly the most upsetting thing for me in this show.

This ep may very well be the worst of the season.

This. Why the fuck wouldn't Cersei tell Jaime? And how did the whole plan with Euron even go? 'Just pretend to run away even though we don't know exactly what we'll be seeing.' What is the point of a plan anyway? No one KNOWS the Golden Company is coming to help Cersei, so why the fuck would she need to hide something no one knows about? It's stupid.

Careful boar, careful now!

PRESTON
PRESTON
PRESTON

I SUMMON YOU

yeah there's a flashback but it's nothing special, the episode is good except for the last scene

>Cerci confident that the Gold Company will win her the war
>20,000 men

Isn't that a really tiny amount of men for a war?

Doesn't Danny have 60,000 Unsullied and over 100,000 Dothraki?

Sansa...the rape...the rape, Sansa....Sansa...

Jon's butt is here to save us all!!!

I want to be the bear to her maiden fair.

>post yfw you learn the plot holes in the finale overloaded preston's autism and he ded

numbers don't mean shit anymore

More like 10k unsullied and 20k mongols

>>euron doing a dumbed down version of his speech
What? Where? Which one of his speeches?

Yes bob I wanna know how it ends. What's your point?

I need a crossover between Arya and Face Off

>tfw skipped every single winterfell scene this season

>Ygritte's sloppy seconds.

I'm the Three Eyed Raven...... psh... not like you'd understand.

>tfw skipped every single scene this season

>lord protector of the vale murdered without a trial

oh dear

shansa posting is the best thing ever

It's a gambit that whoever wins between the white walkers and Jon and Dany and their respective armies would be severely weakened.

So Cleganebowl is confirmed, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=t08RN2yPJik

over 9000 hours in ms paint

Ser Twenty of house Goodman defeated Stannis for Ramsay, why woudln't his cousin, Twenty Thousand Goodman do the job?

yeah memeder cuntgane confirmed it

GRUM really doesn't know numbers and this bled over to dabid. But 20k of a cohesive well trained company. I believe it's 8k Unsullied and fuck who knows how many Dothraki

So is Dorne just going to do fucking nothing in this war? They have a full army that hasn't had to fight at all yet

Remember Rickon?

>post your reaction when the wall came down

I hope the iron banksters kill them all with their gold weapons

NED, HER TITS

they don't know where dorne is so yeah

D
I
C
K
O
N

Beric is OBVIOUSLY Azor Ahai and the entire seven 7 seasons of GoT was a sideshow that occasionally intersected with Berics awesome adventures happening offscreen.

GOLD HAND
O
L
D

H
A
N
D

you think either of them ate out that thicc snowcake?

>The dust settles. The Night King is defeated, the realm is saved
>Cersei and Jaime look down, Cersei is cradling a bundle containing her newly born twins
>One is a boy, with darker, golden-blonde hair, as if the morning sun were shining on it. His name is Fire.
>The other is a girl, with pale blonde hair. Her name is Ice.
>"Truly, my brother," Cersei says, turning towards Jaime with a kind smile. "This was a song of Ice and Fire."
>Jaime, Cersei and their kids look directly at the camera and wink
>Credits roll
>Rains of Castamere plays

BESSIES
BIG
BOUNCING
BREASTS

REMEMBER THOSE NED?!

BIG FUCKING FUCKTANKS!

I WANTED TO FUCK THOSE TITS NED, I WANT TO FUCK 'EM

he wanted to take real world wars and "ratch up the number up to 10" or whatever

but he doesnt realize real wars have relatively low numbers for a reason, even 10k was a relatively big army back then, because of the logistics, support and all the other shit not directly related to war that makes said numbers possible

>the show went from being somewhat full of intrigue and difficult to predict to being so predictable that autistic manchildren on a Montenegrin Kvas brewing board can predict it with a 0% error margin
>the good guys, as the show wants us to plainly see them, are shielded be impenetrable plot armor that will literally bring them back from the dead or give them 3 lazer-equipped VTOLs in a medieval environment
>the good guys are also led solely by women and they field an army of castrated men, minorities, and cripples against the blond haired blue eyed opponents
>the just and pious queen has the power to seduce any swarthy manlet she chooses
>the good guys burn conscripts alive as a show of power

The writing is so evidently black and white and its so obvious that theyre pandering to the tumblr audience that im legitimately sad lad. we live in a nation of idiots

The numbers in the ASoIaF universe are really bad
Renly had a 100k army at one point and that was just one kingdom, which would be enormous for a late medieval/early modern era

I would unironically take this over what we'll get

WALL IS DOWN

NEXT STOP THE IRON THRONE

So why did Cersei lie about helping the North? Her scheme with Euron was already in place, she did not need to distract them or anything with this promise.
She needs to transport a huge army to the North, someone is going to find out soon enough that not a single person (except Jaime) is coming so they'd find out about her lying soon enough. Maybe I'm messing something.

In fact, the only thing this caused is her to be even less reliable, and caused Jaime to leave her. It seemed to me Jon and Daenerys were going to try to fight the zombies with or without her help. Her refusing to help because Jon went muh queen was actually a fairly legit reason, now she is the bad guy again.

before he exited the meeting he gave a half assed versoin of the "when men see my sails, they pray" speech

he was talking about being an adventurer who's been everywhere and shit and it was so obvious he was alluding to that speech

It's ok that little finger was murdered without trial because he was a bad man

Just give me 10 good men and some climbing spikes. I'll impregnate the bitch.

>So why did Cersei lie about helping the North?

She's a full blown retard m8

youtube.com/watch?v=BbYtAW32o74

"At the time of the Flemish rebellion against Phillippe le Bel around 1300AD, Phillipe gathered a monster army of about 2700 mounted warriors (knights + their squires), 500-1000 crossbowmen and 5000 foot soldiers. France being the greatest military force in Western Europe, at the time.

The forces that stood up against them, near Kortrijk (Courtrai) in 1302, and beat them, counted about 8000-10000 men of whom only 350 mounted knights."

-got was a REALISTIC show they said

>100k army at one point and that was just one kingdom
no it wasn't, that was two kingdoms and he only had 80k in one place (still massive though)
estimates of frankish armies in the early middle ages have gone that high, and kingdoms in westeros are usually bigger than european countries
so I don't think that particular number is too far-fetched

>It's ok that little finger was murdered without trial because he was a bad man

Why didn't he ask for a trail by combat?

>he still compares NK to LK

Where is he?