Say what you will about Mel Gibson, but he knows how to make a good movie

Say what you will about Mel Gibson, but he knows how to make a good movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/Say what you will about Mel Gibson, but he knows how to make a good movie./
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

btfo'd by dunkirk though

this but ironically

>PG-13 war movie
>BTFOing anything

i said ironically, i think hacksaw is better

this movie should have bee straight to video on Lifetime, such trash

I was responding to his post unironically and your post ironically.

2deep4me

So what did you like most about Hacksaw Ridge?

>I can't believe these dirty stinking kikes trapped us in hacksaw ridge
Jesus Christ Mel....

story

so you think hacksawshit is better than, say, The Longest Day? Bridge of River Kwai? Because it's higher on parental guidance ratings?

god, you're so obviously young I guess I can't hold it against you.

Eat shit.

Shitty propaganda flick. Garfield is a terrible actor.

No he isn't.

He was great in Silence. You're just a fucking normie pleb.

no he dosent

>propaganda
how ? war is over faggot japan is best friend now

Those movies came out before PG-13 was implemented. Hacksaw Ridge isn't a work of Hollywood majors. And yet, probably it will be best American made war movie of decade. We're living in era of degradation of cinema, you need to appreciate those rare pieces of decent work by decent directors what we some times get.

Suppose it's a story Mel felt had to be told so people realised the courage and faith of the man. But, it was a bit of a crap film really.

It is a good movie, but nothing more because of the sheer number of overall flaws in the execution

>generic stock soundtrack with the blatant use of temp tracks
>the relatively small budget becomes obvious in any bigger scale scene with The Hobbit like extra duplicates and the fact that 90% of the movie is medium and close-up shots
>those playstation 2 like CGI warships
>somewhat comedic tonal shifts in certain scenes like that first bringing down of the wounded soldier without them noticing and the Vince Vaughn sled like ride and shoot, all the while "serious" soundtrack plays in the background
>Vince Vaughn's performance in general
>too one sided portrayal of the war where the americans are ultimate heroes while the japs are characterless absolute evil monsters
>pretty generic cliche narrative overall

Still enjoyed the movie in cinema, just don't pretend it's flawless.

Why do you make this same exact thread every single day?
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/Say what you will about Mel Gibson, but he knows how to make a good movie./

>Silence
His accent and emoting were pure paint drying shite, don't encourage hollywood to stick him in more stuff by singing his non existent praises.