'Someone punched him and that was it': man dies after assault in south London

>'Someone punched him and that was it': man dies after assault in south London
>Oliver Dearlove, 30, died in hospital on Sunday night, less than 24 hours after he was assaulted in south-east London.

Why has this been pushed off the front pages?

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-37212497

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FMObHRmVF9E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are Anglos so damn odd

Shit skins king hitting people in the city at night?

We have the same problems here from Polynesians.

guaranteeing you that it was some indian currynigger that did this

>"Police said they wanted to speak to four white women who Mr Dearlove and his friends were speaking to at around the time the attack took place."

Unbelievable that they don't have a description of the assailant.

>assault
As in they didn't take anything? Why would you attack someone and not take any of their shit?

KEK dead anglos. Cheers for the laugh m8. Tiocfaidh ar la!

>Someone punched him and that was it
>punched him and that was it

Nnani? one punch

Niggers will be niggers.

that would be racist user

wasn't a nigger, most definitely some street shitter cow worshiper. they have a lot of those in london

>>Someone punched him and that was it
>>punched him and that was it

I imagine it's because he hit his head on the pavement rather than the force of the punch.

>most definitely some street shitter cow worshiper. they have a lot of those in london

Unlikely, they're never involved in crime like this.

why would that be on the front page?

ok pajeet, go shit on the street now, and then gangrape some women with your stinky friends

The news only cares if it's a BLACK victim sorry.

Aren't you guys the shart in mart guys?

>South London

Definitely niggers.

exactly. white victims shouldn't take up space on the front page that minority victims desperately need

Big deal.
Do you know how many people died in Syria today? Of course...
There are plenty of white males around. In fact too many

>Do you know how many people died in Syria today?

Non sequitur

A FUCKING LAYERED STRAWBERRY CAKE

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>one punch
Apparently smashing someone's head repeatedly into the concrete doesn't count as a punch, that would be racis

"Due to a publication ban, we can’t name the person who has been charged."

Kek

Similar thing happened to me.

> be eurobong
> walking home in Walthamstow, London
> two cultural enrichers cross road
> hit me out of the blue in the face
> I back off and lift my arms to defend myself
> They back off, swear at me, and leave
> wtf just happened . jpg

I was filled with the most intense rage for a week after that, I slept like 4 hours every night, and started walking around the neighbourhood with a puffer jacket and my wrists wrapped looking for the guy. Never got my revenge, shit feeling man.

People die from less

>relaxing around enrichment
Not even once

I beat up two Africans in Manchester city centre a couple of months ago because they were harassing and robbing people. I hate shitskins, they're bullies and are almost always huge pussies.

>Anglos
>Scotland.Jpg

might consider doing some karate or taekwondo if you live in the city and have easy access to it. never know when that shit might happen again

nah indians don't do shit and the pakis and bengalis in london don't do much either. it was a nigger.

mate you know fuck all about the uk or london. indians are middle class and live in their indian areas. there are some niggery bengalis, arabs, turkroaches and such but nothing out niggerdoms the niggers. south east london violent crime = niggers. eastern euros do a lot of burglary and car theft and such too.

Making the Queen proud Jack.

Yeah luckily this guy was a lanklet so his punch just made me a bit dizzy for a second. I already lift, but I've been stretching and training kicks lately, and will probably enroll in some kind of MMA soon. I also have other means of defending myself which I won't mentioned on the internet.

you ever been in other altercations in the street? also whats your height and weight?

Yeah a lot of verbal stuff with eastern europeans, blacks, etc. Threw two drunk chav girls off the victoria line once because they were beating up a random girl, and I got kicked in the sack in the process. Got a lot of shit from black guys cause a long term ex was black (back when I was blue pill).

I'm the world's shortest northern european at 5ft7 and I'm around 72kg 12% bf atm.

>5ft7 and I'm around 72kg 12%
myron tbqh

This is why it's legal to shoot a would-be assailant in most US states.

You don't have to tolerate nigger monkeyshines.

Thx breh, couple years ago I was 55kg fucking featherweight manlet. Takes forever to build muscle natty. We are all gonna make it, except Jamal bin Abdul. He will have to go home.

> Got a lot of shit from black guys cause a long term ex was black

Kek what would they say?

Boxing, kickboxing or Muay Thai would all be better options I think.

Any martial art is good to learn how to fight sure, but you want one where people actually fight.

Karate, TKD, and kung fu are more spiritual martial arts, and you don't actually learn how to fight anybody in real life.

I did Wing Chun for about 6 months after I moved here, because I was heavy into Martial Arts back home at a pretty good gym.

It is pure fantasyland over here. With Wing Chun, you're not allowed to use strength or even work up a serious sweat. It's all technique without ever really testing it and you just know it works because BRUCE LEE!

FOOM FOOM FOOM!

Mostly just angry looks, walking into our path, and old black men mumbling stuff under their breath. One guy who was a recent convert to Islam it seems (since he was wearing the white robes with the ugly beard), started shouting shit near Gants Hill, like "oh arent you lucky to find yourself a white man. hold him close, your diamond in the rough, black men arent good enough for you???" etc. Was kind of hilarious, but the guy was getting so angry that I was worried he would pull out a knife or something.

the middle guy when he's not playing the role of a heroin addict

>Unbelievable that they don't have a description of the assailant.

Coulters Law in full effect

Don't talk about shit you don't understand Amerishart. Indians at most will just scam you on phone repairs at their holes in the walls.

One of my girlfriend's friends from school was stabbed to death in London by a 'local youth' and it never got anywhere near the front pages.

Neither love nor money could get me to live in that filthy cesspool of a city.

youtube.com/watch?v=FMObHRmVF9E

Wing Chun is alright just because of this guy.
You're right though, if you want to learn self defense learn something you can actually use, I used to box and as a result I can throw a solid punch and my defense against punches is pretty good too.

And they pretend only whites are racists

Yeah there's a loooot of hate against whites. My black ex's father was a high iq guy (comp. engineer) and decided to travel to western Africa to build a new life there, because the west was in his opinion 'the matrix' and was holding black people back. He set up a farm and a mahogany exportation business there, until some local robbers came to their estate and murdered him with a machete.

If you know how to throw hands, you will smoke any Wing Chung guy on the planet. I guarantee it.

It won't even be a contest. A boxer can throw hands and gets hit.

A Wing Chung master punches against a mirror and imagines the hit.

There is a whole motherfucking world of difference between the two.

I was BJJ/Muay Thai when I came here, and signed up for Wing Chun. There is no full contact, there is no getting tired, there is no fighting with other people unless it's 'Tsee Sow' which is like a commercial for real contact.

It was ridiculous. Whatever, I was trying to understand Hong Kong and treated it all with respect.

So 6 months in or so, I was put out there with their number one Wing Chung guy. He was a top level competitor. I was very respectful and put my hands wherever he told me to put my hands, because that's what you do in Wing Chung.

Your instructor tells you exactly how to stand and tells you exactly where to put your hands, you do it, and then they explain how they can beat you.

This guy took it a step further though, probably because I'm a big white guy. He started telling me how to set my arms and where to put my hands, and then he started slapping me in the face.

I gave him two free slaps, and then ever so politely explained to him that if he did it again, he was going to sleep.

You video is not Wing Chung bro, not at all.

But the media collusion blitz of November '13 corrected the record that Knockout Games are a myth.

Anyway, so I politely warned Mr. Wing Chung guy that if slapped me again, he'd take a nap.

So we set up to 'Tsee Sow' and the first cheap slap he could take it, he did it. Slapped me hard in the face.

I tucked him into a standing guillotine and let him go right before he went out. He hit the floor, but was awake enough to bounce right back up.

So he runs over to Sifu and says I did this crazy thing that almost put him to sleep, Sifu gets me to demonstrate a standing guillotine. Sifu said he needed some time to figure it out. I offered to show them some 101 guillotine escapes, but they didn't care.

Anyway the next week I was the last one there punching mirrors, and Sifu told me to slap on a fully locked up standing guillotine. He had figured it out.

I didn't want to, refused at first, and politely explained that if I did this, I was going to do this.

Sifu didn't care. Slap it on! So I put him in a 100% fully locked and secured standing guillotine.

Sifu sperged out for a bit and then explained to me that if he did that in a real fight I could not possibly win.

I hauled that guillotine all the way up the air and dropped him on his head. He took a nap.

While Sifu was resting, I gathered up all my shit. When he woke up, I explained to him that I thought I was going to be too busy to keep seeing him to learn to fight, and made sure he was OK.

The last thing he said to me was 'congratulations' and I said thank you.

You cannot pretend to be able to fight and think you know how to fight.

If you do that, you are fucking retarded.

wtf is all that shit on their uniforms. inb4mcdonaldssponsorship

Probably one of those "Asians"

niggers

Those are four legit BJJ redbelts.

I don't even know if that exists anymore.

Behring was my lineage. Gracies were my heroes.

BJJ all day baby. All day.

If you're really good, you won't take a scratch.