"5'9""

FPBP

lock it up lads we're done here

talks like a fag

FUCK YOU BEN
YOU SELLOUT
YOU SLEEZE

that was quick.

((((Ben)))) FULL SHEKELS (((((Shapiro)))) is unfit to be potus.

would he even be old enough?

Hitler was 5'8

(((BEN SHAPIRO)))

Because he's a butthurt kike neocon shill who favored FUCKING RATTO of all people over Trump. Other than that he is pretty based.

He's Jewish

I unironically love listening to Ben Shapiro's podcast

Ben is the exact opposite of a sell-out

Oh so close. Better luck next time.

>president
>a 4'11" whiny voiced Jewish boy

This, he may be severely autistic and wrong on the Lewandowski thing, but he's certainly not a sellout

filename

He has autism.

jew.

If the only choice is a neocon again, I'd rather have Paul Ryan or Ted Cruz.

So a buy-in?

he'll be 36 by inauguration, i don't know if that counts

he looks a lot fucking younger 2bh

he would make israel a priority over the usa

IF HE WILL NOT FIGHT EVIL WITH ME TODAY

I SHALL NOT FIGHT EVIL WITH HIM TOMORROW

whoops i'm autistic i didn't realize what you were saying, forget this

kek

Benji wouldn't be able to look over his podium so everyone will forget he's there.

Also this

He's a manlet

America wont exist in 2020

>Dudeweed face

All jewish men are it seems. Is it all the inbreeding?

Can confirm

But the guys who posted trump will win got all 7's

SAGE

His one greatest weakness is common knowledge

Napoleon Complex

He went full retard by believing her.

Yup

Because trump until 2024, then Rand Paul until 2032, then and only then, maybe.

How are posts under the 8000000 replying to it?

>2016
>2020

grade post

you don't think he was slipping her the dreidel, do you?

you can all a post before it happens

>
like this

Uuh... you can refer to the future?

>87050423

Because mods like to get the masses riled up sometimes.

>its babys first day on Sup Forums
>

FPBP

>

I honestly thought he was in his mid twenties.

I think he should. He might do a good job. He's not gonna win though, demographic shifts will simply be too much for a republican to win again, should Trump lose in November/do a bad job in his presidency.

We couldn't see him past the podium in the debates.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Shapiro

And which one of you did this?

we want a reason to not elect him though

same but the real amazing one is fucking Tucker Carlson. He's late forties and a smoker.

Milo Jewnappoulus, or whatever the fuck his name is, made fun of Ben Shapiro's height.

Ben responded with saying "I'm 5'9''
In reality hes like 4'11''

>"I'm 5'9''
He always says that as a joke, "if anybody asks, yes im 5'9"

>most replies that object to him being president is because he's jewish

topkek.

Ben would destroy any of you in a debate, and your rebuttal would be "lel kike/manlet"

He's willing to sacrafice his career for pussy

They don't like him because he doesn't support trump, but its obvious why as ben is a strong conservative so he doesn't think trumps policies reflect that

Too soon, wait 2 more rounds.

Why not hate him for a legit reason that uses his Jewishness against him.

He's a Israel first kike.

Hes a manlet

What the fuck happened?
He used to be so based. He always used facts and reason to argue and fuck he was good at it, then Trump seems to have triggered something in this manlet, now he cant finish a sentence without using ad hominem or some other pathetic shit.

>being jewish and pro israel means you would favor the interests of Israel over America

Yeah that's all unsubstantiated BS.

but that's exactly why he would probably not be successful in running for president. He does, at times, resort back to his Judaism in some arguments and you can tell he thinks in an "us (jews) and them (the other)" when thinking about the world at large. Might be ok for a local politician but it probably doesn't work for someone trying to be president. It personally doesn't bother me because him being a religious jew informs his conservatism but it would be interesting to see where he comes down on issues where his conservative patriotism might come in conflict with his jewish faith.
>ie: How far would he really to support Israel if it came in conflict with American conservative interests?

>Trump seems to have triggered something in this manlet

Because trump is liberal on transexual and homosexual issues, along with some other issues, so it ben doesn't like how he's running as a republican

I don't think it would be that, I think he would get destroyed because the root of homosexuality and LGBT acceptance has reached to deep into the people, for him to not waver on those issues will destroy him instantly.

Even trump had to be open minded about transexual rights

Madison was 5'4

At least he's usually upfront about why, though he does his good Trump/bad Trump bit and I think it's fairly balanced.

His Hillary material is pretty scathing too, israelite or not the guy has a way with words.

yeah, you're probably right. They'd just show that clip of him arguing with that tranny that looked like a defensive linebacker.
>it makes him look small and mean all at the same time

He ain't old enough, sorry.

Talmudic Magic

Of course

In 2020, you moron.

>Yeah that's all unsubstantiated BS.

The cry of every kike sending money to the motherland and scamming the Republican Christcucks out of money.

>He does, at times, resort back to his Judaism in some arguments and you can tell he thinks in an "us (jews) and them (the other)" when thinking about the world at large.

He's an orthodox Jew, but when he does the us vs them routine, he is referring to it as us (conservatives and people on the right) vs them (leftists).
It's pretty clear that when you hear him talk that he is culturally Jewish and follows most religious Jewish customs, but he is definitely a devout American conservative through and through.

>The cry of every kike sending money to the motherland and scamming the Republican Christcucks out of money

Literally a drop in the bucket. Keep making mountains out of molehills.

>Literally a drop in the bucket.

kek
get those shekels kikeberg

Great rebuttal. I'm thoroughly convinced.

>im-fucking-plying

There is no way he's 5'9''. He's 5'6'' MAYBE 5'7''.

t. manlet

I can detect other manlets from miles away due to my superior hobbit genetics.

>I'm thoroughly convinced.
Didn't know I was trying to convince you by congratulating you on your shekel hording.

First post, best post.

He's a manlet...

...and a jew

Came to post this

Thanks.

Enjoy Sup Forums where you can be as retarded as you want as long as you blame the joos.

You're Welcome

I knew you was a Jew the moment you was serious about that manlet kike being President.
Fuck Israel firsters.

>trump is liberal on transexual and homosexual issues
and the economy. And Trump's never read the constitution. And Trump isn't even gonna build a wall. And Trump is the only guy who Hillary can beat, etc.

>Jews kicked out of 200 countries in European history
>"Let's give them one more chance"

You're a gullible moron. I like watching Ben debate, he's smart, presents well reasoned arguments and has a brilliant wit. He also sides with Israel every time there would be torn allegiance. He puts Israel's existence and priorities before America's.

>Enjoy Sup Forums where you can be as retarded as you want as long as you blame the joos.
It's always the Jews.

Muh israel
Muh feelings

The man fell from grace ever since the Michelle Fields incident, this is how supervillains are made

I know I'd certainly vote for him if I was American.

Over the past week or so he's been noticeably more warming and sympathetic towards Trump. It's a very smart move in hedging his bet.

Jew