Do you like GMO movies or do you only watch organic cinema?

Do you like GMO movies or do you only watch organic cinema?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2016/05/27/new-study-confirms-that-80-percent-of-americans-support-mandatory-labeling-of-foods-containing-dna/
youtube.com/watch?v=DWiJPeGtxQ0
researchgate.net/publication/283578369_ORGANIC_FARMING_A_HOLISTIC_APPROACH_TOWARDS_SUSTAINABLE_FRUIT_PRODUCTION
youtube.com/watch?v=AyifuNC0MT8
youtube.com/watch?v=ENF-2RWIGQw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gay mass orgies? yeah they're aite

wtf
I'm never buying my supplies from Sneed's Feed and Seed again until they go organic.

what the fuck is wrong with liberals

Working in restaurants for 5 years I can tell you that the one on the right was overcooked, it being a GMO or not has nothing to do with it.

Fake news.
One on the right is just overcooked.

Literally nothing wrong with GMO

I only watch kino

>Genetically Modified Organism
>not organic

>t. blatant Monsanto shills

It doesn't matter because they all taste the same after washing them down with hard booze.

There are legal problems concerning GMOs, scientifically the procedure is fine and has saved literally billions from starvation

Jesus Americans are so fucking retarded.

Why is the GMO one overcooked? How are we supposed to tell the difference between the two? Why does this picture exist?

Right ist just overcooked idiot. It also could be a before after pic

Soccer moms and dumbasses will post about how GMO is the devil but love owning pugs and breeding them.

liberals aren't known for their truthfulness in presenting arguments

>genetic modification of our food is the same as selective breeding of dogs
Ok fuckface

Anti GMO is right wing more than liberal. This whole jews are messing with our food shit

What a load of fucking horse shit. The one on the right is overcooked.

Check these dubs

It's literally the same thing, it just happens at different speeds.

>implying pugs aren't just as disgusting and unnatural as GMOs

>it's okay when nature does it

Wow. Just wow.

Right is oxidized.

Genetic modification is actually much more effective, since you can specifically target the genes you want to change without fucking up the rest of the genome in a much smaller time window. With dogs, many of the incredibly derived breeds are riddled with health problems because of how much inbreeding has been done over time to select for their specific traits.

Yes, inserting strings of fish DNA into a potato is the same as making dogs fuck.

I know. I'm a microbiology graduate. I'm saying they're in no way "the same thing on a different time scale"

>m-muh nature knows best
Literally nothing wrong with genetic modification

>Working in restaurants for 5 years
fuck off you dish washer, anyone that has ever boiled a fucking egg knows this

Did you know you probably share like 50% of your DNA with both a fish and a potato?

>anyone that has ever boiled a fucking egg knows this

I've never boiled an egg and I'm 29

>muh fish DNA

Take a genetics course or something you cretin

Did you know you probably share 100% of your DNA with a potato?

>egg on the left freshly boiled
>egg on the right a day old

people are so fucking stupid

Yes? The point is selectively breeding humans can't produce a mutation that is exclusive to fish or potatoes. It's a different method and a different process.

In this case probably much more with the potatoe

I just buy premade food (hot) from stores and shit, I never learned how to cook

>a mutation that is exclusive to fish or potatoes

this is bologna

being anti-gmo is one of the few areas where the dumbest american conservatives and liberals will sometimes come together in their fucktardedness

>fish
DYK there is actually no such animal? Aquadynamics make them look similar, but genetically one fish may have more in common with a plant than another fish

This is the power of american education
washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2016/05/27/new-study-confirms-that-80-percent-of-americans-support-mandatory-labeling-of-foods-containing-dna/

its not about being liberal, its about being an ignorant dumbass, unless you want to tell me Alex Jones is a liberal
youtube.com/watch?v=DWiJPeGtxQ0

neither are right wingers with shit like abortion, climate change and religion

holy shit

Where do they find people like that?

>also found that 33 percent of respondents thought that non-GM tomatoes "did not contain genes" and 32 percent thought that "vegetables did not have DNA."

Considering how fucking dumb everyone is, democracy was a mistake.

trump voters

But ones a fresh egg, and the other is old.

GMO eggs, would be designed to appear perfect and stay fresh much longer

he's a classical liberal

GMO's are fine for the most part. The stupid patenting laws regarding it need to end though.

It was an opt-in online survey. From the actual paper (the formatting might be fucked because copypast from pdf):

>The survey was conducted online and was
completed by a sample of 1004 participants enrolled onto an
online panel maintained by Survey Sampling International and
their associated partners. Opt-in online panels produce estimates
that are as accurate as other data collection methods, like telephone
surveys (18). The survey was fielded from September
16, 2015, through September 28, 2015. Survey Sampling International
prescreened participants by gender, education, and
income to ensure the sample was representative of the U.S.
population. According to the 2012 U.S. Census Bureau, women
represented 50.8% of the population, 28.2% of persons aged 25
and older held a bachelor’s degree, and the median household
income was $52,762. Our sample closely matched these population
statistics. Fifty-three percent of the survey sample comprised
women, 35% held a bachelor’s degree, and the median
income category was $40,000 to $59,999. Given the sample size,
the margin of error is 63.2% for dichotomous questions.

You probably don't know what organic really means, very few do. It's a approach to farming that sees the farm as a holistic being. They use homeopathic remedies before medicine. It's a very spiritual approach to farming.

In the last sentence
>the margin of error is 63.2%

Should be [plus or minus]3.2%

>the sample was representative of the US population
I'd be worried.

So tell us Mr. Holistic Medicine Man, what's organic?

Do you know how terrifying it is to know that even if you consider yourself smarter than the average person, most of humanity is fucking dumb and/or ignorant? In this day and age where anyone has instant internet access there's no excuse to be an ignorant piece of shit, yet shit like anti-vaxxers and flat earthers are at an all time high.

Aren't flat-earthers mostly faking it?

>It's a very spiritual approach to farming.
You meant retarded right?

To be fair, this stuff doesn't concern most people's day-to-day lives

Organic makes people think of natural, but organic farming is based on a system called biodynamics. Which is a almost religious approach to farming.

Organic doesn't mean healthy or natural, it's just the organic farm lobby that tries to sell you their holistic homeopathy as a better alternative to modern farming.

researchgate.net/publication/283578369_ORGANIC_FARMING_A_HOLISTIC_APPROACH_TOWARDS_SUSTAINABLE_FRUIT_PRODUCTION

get a load of this guy, he thinks we would be starving without gmos

youtube.com/watch?v=AyifuNC0MT8

cringe

Tell that to the indians.

Are you actually that stupid? Having crops that grow faster/larger or require less water has allowed us to feed far more people than without it

It's easy to assume that most are faking it, but with the exposure from so many troll flat-earthers there has got to be at least a handful of retards who got convinced.

Yes, the organic lobby should be exposed and shut down as the fraudsters they are.

>researchgate.net/publication/283578369_ORGANIC_FARMING_A_HOLISTIC_APPROACH_TOWARDS_SUSTAINABLE_FRUIT_PRODUCTION
The article starts with this sentence:
>India is the second largest producer of fruits in the world.

Yeah shitting in the fields is organic and spiritual as fuck

Before and after what? Boiling it again retard?

I don't eat shit with dna, bro

This is totally false picture .
GMO is actually natural.

it wasn't a problem to begin with, and it was there would have been far easier solutions to the problem.

LIKE NOT FEEDING MORE THAN HALF OUR CROPS TO FUCKING BEEFS AND PIGS.

Oops sorry I went over board, I thought how unconscious most people are about all this and how easy it is too feed them so called solutions so they can wallow some more.

Well with all the shit americans eat I wouldnt be suprised. I mean, most of the shit you eat is just sugars and sodium

He seems pretty liberal to me.

(you)

Wow love that clearly very unbiased source BigOrganic™®, thanks for this informative post my co-user!

Animals taste better than plants

The only other major solution is using way more land for farming.

P&T did a whole episode on this man, "Orangic" Farming cannot sustain our current population
youtube.com/watch?v=ENF-2RWIGQw

Kek family guy few!

Kill yourself, you useless shit.

Learn how to cook. It's very satisfying and fun. Not particularly hard either.

Also it's a thing you can talk about with normal people.

there is no such thing as a fucking "gmo egg" lol

my eggs are genetically modified. They produce cum that tastes like yogurt. wanna try?

I heard like 60% of american kids think you need to kill the chicken to get the egg, so i'm sure some people believe this.

Yes.
This is a good thing that a rotting tissue can look satisfying and healthy.

The banana you shop in the supermarket has been genetically modified to be sweet and a set size, ordained by the Chiquita standard.

The modern hen is modified to produce different sized eggs, eggs with two yolks, eggs with harder/softer shells, eggs with more vitamin d.

Most of your food produce has been modified genetically in some way.

the modern hen is selectively bred not genetically modified

Maybe in USA.
But thats what you get for living in poverty.
Enjoy your chemicals.

Selective breeding is not genetically modifying?

No.

no

>dad is a germophobe, mom an incompetent cook
>every time they made boiled eggs they massively overcooked them
I thought they were supposed to be green and dry, it wasn't until adulthood I tasted a properly cooked one. Makes me livid to think they used to feed those to us almost every morning.

>breed chickens with certain traits, effectively selecting certain genes
>new chicken has a genome which has been modified by people

>American education

What a ridiculous picture btw. For anyone who doesn't know, if you want a cold hardboiled egg that looks like the left one - immediately submurge it in cold water after cooking. If you're not bothered about the asthetics, don't bother

Genetically modifying is to take a gene from one species and insert it into the genome of other species; bacteria and corn, for example, spiders and goats, etcetera. Please study properly, otherwise you are a pleb.