One beer or glass of wine with lunch means you're an alcoholic

>one beer or glass of wine with lunch means you're an alcoholic
>excessive drinking at home alone means is normal
explain this americans

Attached: CS31986126.jpg (615x409, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

leafscience.com/2017/09/05/marijuana-make-paranoid/
coloradopotguide.com/colorado-marijuana-blog/article/does-smoking-cannabis-affect-your-intelligence/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>beer with lunch
Pretty standard to get for lunch in my industry (IT). Only the support cucks have to abstain and keep to light beer < 2.5% since they may have to drive on site

Hypocritical American culture. You should be "good" in public, smile to everyone, support healthy lifestyle, ecology, but only in public.

You shouldn't be drinking alcohol at all, astaghfirullah

>weed, a drug that has no harmful effects is illegal
>alcohol, a drug that causes more deaths than heroin is legal
explain this world

>weed
>no harmful effects
You got so much brain damage already, you are unable to realize its effects.

Attached: petition-img-25344-fr.jpg (500x300, 88K)

Drinking alone is definitely not socially acceptable here, which doesn't stop me from doing it anyway

>I'm sure this drug that just impairs my ability to think and function for hours on end isn't affecting my health at all
stupid stoners, I hate weed so goddamn much. I'd rather people do cocaine than weed, at least then you'd be somewhat productive. Whenever I'm with my stoner friends they just have terrible hand-eye coordination and it's impossible to play sports with them, we try getting work done but within minutes they leave for a 10 minute break and come back smelling like absolute SHIT, with that terribly pungent grassy aroma, it stinks up every room, and the worst part is you stoners don't even seem to realize how strong the odor is. Just get your highs from sugar or something like normal people. Everyone who does weed is completely insufferable.

Attached: weed.png (500x491, 70K)

seething alcoholics
try and find a death caused by use of cannabis

DUDE WEED LMAO XDDD

Pot is actually worse in some ways than heroin, cocaine, alcohol, etc because it's fat soluble instead of water soluble. While most drugs get quickly washed out of the body, pot can linger in your tissues for up to a month.

Also modern strains of marijuana plants are much more potent than what they had in the Woodstock days. The stuff you get now is a strong and dangerous hallucinogen.

>Drinking alone is definitely not socially acceptable here
this seems to be a common belief
if everyone is the exception to the rule it is no longer the rule
>it smells bad
that's your reason behind locking away regular people for most of their adult life for smoking a plant

>The stuff you get now is a strong and dangerous hallucinogen

Attached: 1513719076254.gif (645x773, 9K)

White culture.

>Pot is actually worse in some ways than heroin, cocaine, alcohol, etc because it's fat soluble instead of water soluble.
what effects does weed have that could possibly top the deaths caused by those drugs you mentioned?

>hallucinogen.
why do people who push this "weed is dangerous" meme always have to make absolutely sure that everybody gets to know that they don't know anything about weed at all?

>he doesn't drink cheap alcohol alone while shitposting

Attached: 1504613589193.jpg (592x492, 63K)

>Go to the US
>most restaurants will serve you a huge jug of water
>no wine on the menu
>sometimes not even beer
Why do mutts do this?

This is your brain on marijuana, people.

Pls buy cola.

I do this, but unironically.

i agree
stupid stoners don't realize coming with actual arguments is toppled by screaming memes

holy shit you people are annoying

liquor licenses are expensive, plenty, probably most, restaurants are BYOB

Drinking alone is seen as wrong by the normalscum here. Getting smashed and acting a right cunt is "sociable" but enjoying being drunk by yourself and not bothering anyone else is being "antisocial."
A group of people spent until 3am blasting music outside and being loud, obnoxious drunks without giving a single fuck about anyone else around them and yet the neighbours sometimes talk about being creeped out by quiet I am behind my back (thin walls and loud talking). Literally the only person in the building who hasn't had a domestic violence spat involving the police but yeah the person who minds his own fucking business is socially unacceptable.

I fucking hate normalfags.

>Weed fries your brain but doesn't kill you
>That means it is perfectly okay

You would have loved living in the US when they were snipping brains.

You know what's more annoying? Intellectual dishonesty.

>>Weed fries your brain
according to whom?
you?

facing truth has never been pleasant but you got to deal with it as a grownup

>perfectly okay
Notice how you are the only person in this thread to make such a claim?

good post

I'm pretty sure coming to a thread about alcohol and make it about pot is still pretty annoying.

Why would I want to drink around others when I cna srink at home in front of my tv? Not to mention the possibility of a DUI or dping something embarrasing and being ruined on social media

If someone leaves a restaurant drunk and gets into an accident then the place that sold the person the alcohol is liable.
We had a bar in town get sued for 5 million last week because one of their patrons got drunk and smashed into a house.
Most places will only sell you 2 drinks max

alcohol should be enjoyed with company
drinking alone can lead to sadness and alcohol problems
neither permit rowdy behavior

>If someone leaves a restaurant drunk and gets into an accident then the place that sold the person the alcohol is liable.

That's retarded

>neither permit rowdy behavior
uwot

Why would anyone want to be around other people? I got drunk last nightand played my Nintendo switch which is much better than having to talk to people

leafscience.com/2017/09/05/marijuana-make-paranoid/
coloradopotguide.com/colorado-marijuana-blog/article/does-smoking-cannabis-affect-your-intelligence/

But, user, people drink because life led them to sadness, it's not the drink that's making them sad.

Most of a sane mind don’t consider talking with people a chore, but a privilege

Thats the law and it keeps bars from sending out drunk drivers.
IMO we should shut down thr bars and ramp up penalties for drunk driving which currently only carry a 1 year sentence and $25,000 fine for a first offense to a 3 year automatic sentence and $75000 fine until we either scare people into drinking at home or we arrest every drunk driver and let Tyrone rape him in jail as a lesson

Not my experience. I see less and less people hoping out abd more people just staying at home on the internet
Not to mention faking an interest in the lives of others is tiresome when I could just be doing what I want

Damn common law is such a joke.

>leafscience.com/2017/09/05/marijuana-make-paranoid/
never does that article claim it is permanent

did you even read that article?

>There is very little research studying the long-term effects of cannabis, and the information that is out there is extremely limited.
>So what does this tell us about the IQ study? Well, first, it forces us to look at the size of the test group. While more than 1,000 people were tested, the number of regular users (3+ times per week) was very small (+/- 40) and did not account for variables like home life or income.
seems like you didn't

>we should shut down the bars
please don't
where would people trying to run away from home go to?

How so? Its a fair law. Dont sell them too many drinks and you avoid liability. If you want more than 2 drinks you should drink at home where people are supposed to be drunk

They can go to work or drink at a park or outside.

they finished work, people get robbed in the park, and outside the shop it's filled with youths and minorities.

There's absolutely nothing wrong in being alone if you want that. Being alone and being lonely are two totally different things.

I just want shrooms legalised for medical use honestly. I have chronic cluster headaches, and psilocybin has been proven to work... but it's extremely illegal in Norway.

Do your friends or community members make surprise visits there, just to see what are you doing?

Then drink sitting in your car in the drive way or parking lot. Bettter yet we should ban alcohol and end the drunk driving menace forever.
> INB4 dur prohibition doesnt work
Thats because in America we are too soft on criminals. If we habded out 20 year prison sentences and make our prisons a living hell people would be too afraid to break the law

In a normal legal system, giving too much alcohol would be illegal because lawmakers decided it is harmful and should be forbidden.
To do the same in common law, you have to switch the responsibility of the drinker toward the owner of the bar, because just giving too much alcohol can not be illegal under natural rights, but by making him legally responsible of any potential accident, he will willingly not give too much alcohol to his customers.

Is that normal for you guys? In America lost of eoplelive alone for decades. I have a neighbor of 3 years I have never met becaise he just stays inside because he is old and alone. Never seen a visitor or anything. I am hoping he dies so I can loot his house because no one will miss him ever and I could use a new tv

>drugs cause brain damage
Wew lad. 99.9% of people are too dumb to accomplish anything significant anyway, may as well enjoy ourselves.

You could just have cars with alcohol tests. The cars would only start if the driver was not drunk. Probably less of an impact than prohibition, 20 year prison sentences and prisons.

>Is that normal for you guys?
No, absolutely not. Surprise visits are very high on the list of most hated things here.

Ofc you are not slamming the door in the face of your grandparents, but still we don't like surprise visits.

>I enjoy having brain damage
Yes you do.

Adding that would place an unfair burden on car makers and defeat the purpose which is to send a message to people that they need to obey the law or else

>Thats because in America we are too soft on criminals. If we habded out 20 year prison sentences and make our prisons a living hell people would be too afraid to break the law

Attached: téléchargé.png (211x239, 4K)

They do that here, but only for retards who get caught drink driving.

Stop with your limp wristed commie logic, we need to fill more prisons, it works, america is the proof of it

It would be better to enforce a small burden on the car makers, than a larger burden on tax payers. The car manufacturer has as much guilt as the bar in drunk driving.
The purpose is top stop drunk driving, not using the courts, judges, police and prisons to send mail or messages.

I regularly have a single beer on Friday here for our weekly business lunch. Not a regular occurrence otherwise just because I dislike paying $4 for a beer.

>everyone must blow into a thing to start their car because some people can't be trusted
Nah. Also some people are going to drive nodding or stoned out of their mind anyway. Can't test for everything.

>Thats because in America we are too soft on criminals.
You have one of the highest incarceration rates in the entire developed world. Also, as it happens, the highest recidivism rates. Why do you think that is?

How is sucking off crimonals working for you france? You pussies.
Name me one thing wrong with making people terrified of being raped or brutalized in prison and therefore obeying the law.
Prison is supposed to be for punisment and so society can get even

>>everyone must do x because some people can't be trusted
Welcome to civilization.

Welcome to the EU maybe.

It happens because our prisons are more comfortable than being homeless and we make the mistake of letting people put. More life sentences would fix the recidivism problem

>did Methamphetamine Thursday
>my heart and mind was racing so fucking fast that I had to stop browsing Sup Forums and started running through my house, couldn't even make a coherent thought and felt anxious as hell while thinking I'm smarter than everyone else in the world or some shit
Holy fuck never gain. That shit FUCKS you up. My heart had to be at 250 bpm the entire time and I could feel it in my chest.

Attached: 1510314988153.jpg (248x251, 10K)

The fuck did you expect was going to happen? Visits by your friendly neighborhood unicorn?

You know damn well Australia has it worse than the EU when it comes to nanny states.

I fucking hate potheads.

I don't know of a single one which has a normal life. All of them are useless retards, with disastrous lifes and wrecked families.
You stupid niggers should stop being an annoyance and you must stop causing problems to your close ones. Kill yourselves.

It's pretty different from heroin I can tell ya

> Heroin
> Meth
Gross, dude.

The most egregious nanny state shit comes from state governments. Most people hate it.

Nothing else to do here. After taking Vicodin I wanted to experiment.

You get used to the physical side effects. I quit all amphetamines when I realised how much time I wasted wanking.

>Nothing else to do here.
Learn the piano. Pick up draftsmanship. Work up to a triathlon. Speak a new language. Fuck needles and fuck forgetting to eat.

Also try a meth wank.
t. expert

At least he is skinny. Anytime I need to lose weight I smoke for a few months so its actually healthy

Your prisons are full of homeless people commiting crime just so they can get a roof, and your proposition is more life sentences to keep them away?

Is america actually first world?

We are first world but also a dystopian society with a fuckload of corruption.

Hey genius if we never let them out or make pruson worse than homelessness they will never commit another crime thus lowering the recidivism rate.
Pretty easy

Why can't you drink as everyone else?

Drinking is still worse than meth.

You seem like you might know a thing or two about these things. I've got 4x 10mg oxycodone and 24x 7.5mg of zopiclone. Would downing them all be enough to finally off me? I've also got 6x 50mg of tramadol, but I'm not convinced that'd be strong enough to have an appreciable effect in addition.

>Is america actually first world?
It's really not.

Living the nordic dream.

Doubt it.

I don't think so, anyway, at least drinking is fun of you are not alone.

Anyone notice the generational differences with drinking?

Young people here will not drink all week but will go out and get smashed with mates,meanwhile middle aged and older people drink a few glasses of wine or beer regularly possibly every day but never get smashed.

I'm not an expert on suicide m8. I'm not depressed, just looking for dopamine release.
I'm always alone.

i'm an severe alcoholic by american standards and a regular alcoholic by canadian standards

Absolutely man.

But then they stay in the streets

How do you make prisons worse than freezing to death on the sidewalk?

Euthanasia would be the most efficient solution imo

It is changing here. People under 20 don't binge drink as much now. 20-45 year olds get smashed like you say.
Most people I get rekt with are 25+, meanwhile people I meet at uni leave the pub after a few drinks.

Not really. Older people are just more responsible drinkers and as you age, you can't handle as much alcohol as you could at 25.

>I'm always alone.
When I'm alone for long periods I turn into an animal, I stop caring about personal hygiene, I eat junk food and I waste all my time here or on you tube, watching people having fun and I feel like shit. Go outside user, meet someone or you are probably gonna die.

>weed, a drug that has no harmful effects is illegal

Attached: marijuana-risks.jpg (640x477, 119K)