These are two homosexual men

These are two homosexual men

>gages
>pierced ears

Yeah I can tell they're fags.

The faggy beards despite doing no manual labor and pierced ears were a dead giveaway

Imagine all the feces trapped in those face bushes.

>notice the nigger and wigger in the window reflection on the right
100% numale faggots confirmed

Anyone that looks like that needs to be exterminated

No kidding

Looks like 3 to me.

Yeah they look like it user.

they look pretty alt right to me

Even without the beard and the fedora i could tell the right one is a faggot from his suit alone
What kind of subhuman wears that combination? I thought gays were supposed to know fashion

>your mom was inseminated by the sperm that happened to not carry the beard gene

i cry myself to sleep for this every night
i dont care if they're fags, they're heroes to me

soon there will be sjw doctors from Clinton's States of America who will judge your skull, ears and nose to find out if you're alt-right

>Homosexuals can look like straight people
>Straight people can look homosexual
Wtf i love aids ridden faggots now!

Have any other amazing revelations?

I can see that

I shaved my beard and cut my long hair short recently for a job interview, I miss it so much, it was like this force field around my face that hid my weak chin. Then they cancelled the job interview.
I looked like a homeless guy but dammit I looked like a young homeless guy at least

>tfw smoothskin friends jealous that I could grow a full beard at 17

Blue collar bootlicker detected

Nothing wrong with being blue collar you prissy little twink

nuemales.

Ya kinda obvious..

U N D E R A G E
N
D
E
R
A
G
E

Faggot detected.

>could
>past
nigga that was 6 years ago

Gross

Is that an actual fedora? Not like the shitty neckbeard fedora, like an actual high-quality hat?

Unbelievable... every time....

Beards = manly, and that's Hitler youth haircut if I ever saw one.

Reminds me of that all gay bachelor show coming out.

CHEEKI BREEKI!

also I bet your father is a mestizo so it's your mother

>>sage
>sage
sage

And I would have them both.

but there is. you mind is decades behind most white collar people. sure, you're necessary, but you are not engaged with the relevant technologies and problems of the day. you are also not regularly challenged in a way that expands your capabilities. maybe you need to rig something bigger than you have before, but those skills are limited in how they can inform your thinking about the broader world. youre world is tiny.
no, not all white collar jobs are better than this. but at least white collar jobs have the potential to be. blue collar, best you can hope for is plant supe or something.

t. homosexual snowman

they look it

as someone who has done manual labor, what on earth about beards requires working with your hands????

if anything, they're a hinderance and even a danger. extra hot, sweat//grease/dust traps. its just the cancerous culture of 'muh harley davidson made in america loud pipes save lives' bullshit.

>ID
kek

>I unironically fell for the backbone of America meme.
Wew lad, if there weren't riots the ruling classes could outsource the rest of those slave jobs and you would still be an angry Cletus. It's ok though at least you can monopolize the ebic manly worker beard.

Ok, and?

Also neck or face tattoo while still looking easy to beat up. If you have that and don't look like a hardened criminal that has been to jail multiple times it's always a weak degenerate.

Shutup, how are we supposed to stay cute while doing an immigrants job..

>kike

Must suck having to comb all that cum out of their beards.

Men who care about being "well-groomed" are gay. There's a middle ground between that and being a slob.

Yeah I can't read books after work or have any hobbies and learn things, because you have a white collar job you are exercising your brain LoL and its so productive for society!

How I envy those white collared smart dudes stretching their brains all the time woaaaah

>you mind is decades behind most white collar people
>youre world is tiny

you can do whatever you want AFTER work, but those 8 hours a day of yours are usually an exercise in routine drudgery. your coworkers are mostly inbred idiots as well and listen to shit shop radio music all day.

t. teenie bopper who has no idea what blue collar jobs are actually like

Yes obviously. Any man too lazy to shave is probably a cock sucker

was an elevator mechanic

If you were, you'd know that it's a job that requires lots of travelling.

What better way to expand your horizons?

Did the trendy beards give it away for you, or was it the faggot clothes?

lel ever heard of a city? u got those up there or did they all sink into the lakes

>Hey, I've never done actual work in my life!

I bet you're a "project manager" or "business analyst". As an ex-white collar worker I can safely say its all bullshit. You are way overpaid and do probably 3 hours of actual work a day on your "busy days". The corporate world is full of bullshit jobs that micromanage every last thing. The most unfufilled people I've ever met work in an office but hey! you got your finance major big boy job! Best decision I ever made was to quit and become an electrician. Not putting up with pc office female bullshit. Learning an actual skill and despite what you say theres tons more work to learn. I don't make as much but I couldn't be happier.

They look like it.

To me, the earrings

So you worked for some pleb tier company. That's not a reason to generalise an entire field.

Are beards not cool anymore?

These two are homosexual men

What is bear culture.

OP, you are a little twink faggot.

So? If it would've been any other sperm cell you wouldn't be alive. Think about it.

My aunt actually married a guy like you. He used to be an office worker and he quit to go get his mechanic's license.

He now owns 200 acres of land with another 400 combined for his 4 houses lol.

Is that Paul from Big Brother?

Is Paul from Big Brother a fruit?

Say that the next time you lock yourself out of your car faggot

Blue collar worker here, make 21/hour hanging billboards around my state.
Company is nation-wide and can transfer to any state that has an opening.
Manager makes around 160k a year.
LOL yea a lot of shop workers listen to shit music all day and are generally pretty stupid.
It really depends on who you're working for and what you're doing, its about half and half at my job, half of them stupid/half intellectual type. I enjoy their company, thankfully about half of them have good taste in music.
Each blue collar trade is in a tier of degeneracy.
The higher up you go the less illegals you find.
I enjoy my work because I don't need to work out as often to stay in good shape, I'm allowed to run personal errands on the clock, I get off before 5pm most days which is nice. I get health/dental/vision/life insurance for me, wife, and son and all that good shit.
The degeneracy of blue collar work really just depends on what type of work it is/who it's for.
Not all "blue collar" work is created equal, I'm assuming neither is "white collar" work.

>but those 8 hours a day of yours are usually an exercise in routine drudgery
Typically, work is work and it's not enjoyable every day. It can be fun though.
What kind of white collar work do you do, which you're implying isn't routine drudgery?

Did they put the acid in the lube dispenser?

> tfw could grow a full lower face stubble by the time i was 16

No, they just loaded it up with African hornets.