>Sing "Mares eat oats and does eat oats and little lambs eat ivy"
>Oh! Mairzy doats and dozy doats and liddle lamzy divey
>A kiddley divey too, wouldn't you-oo?
>A kiddley divey too, wouldn't you?

I'm all caught up now

So Coop is back!

Missed the thread for that but oh man oh wow
And he's making a beeline for Twin Peaks

People can argue as much as they want over S1&2 vs The Return. But one thing that is undeniable is The Return's meme potential. Every episode brings forth a cascade of memes the likes of which haven't been seen since the previous episode of The Return.

>Wouldn't you.

>implying
s2 had the Dick, no season 3's forced meme will ever be on that level, let alone on the level of MISSOULA posting. Memes go to s1 and 2, s3 just has more memes because of the time it came out.

1st for this shot

dougie jones > coop

fuck coop

> he's 58

>Vedder poster was wrong
>Audrey coma posters were right

Sup Forums, you're all right.

>s3 just has more memes because of the time it came out.

This is true but I specifically said "meme potential". Fucking Vedderposting alone matches Dick's meme power. Hell, throw Little Nicky in there too.

He's always tweaking.

>he cant see the obvious cgi

>he's 58
meanwhile
>i'm 5'8
>and obese

Fuck me

i knwo what you meant, i said that becuase i think you are getting influenced by the amount of memes, even if you know it's because of the times, it's easy to assess this things mistakenly. Vedderposting is not thanks to season 3 though. It was a master meme created by a genious which had no basis in the show, the same could have been done with the first seasons, "the killer will never be discovered because this and that". Vedderposting is more of a one time miracle then an indicator of meme potential. (also still DIck> Vedderposting(as much as i love vedderposting))

>Fuck me

eewww no way you fatty

: - )

What EXACTLY did he mean by this?

Most boring subplot?
For me it's Norma & Big Ed round 2

>Vedderfags lynched AND cucked by Audrey
has there been a single bigger BTFOing in recent history? hahaha

BEST plot: Las Vegas

Probably won't even be significant to the plot, but I realized the tulpas indulged in the same shit that Laura did, like drugs/alcohol/sex/crime etc.

Not saying Laura is a tulpa or anything, just an odd connection

Only one I can think of is the trip fag Caramel getting utterly blown the fuck out to the point I think he killed himself over MGS.

where's ray

Now it's time to kill some important characters. In the finale, I wonder who?

Also some user around ep 3 said the Bang Bang bar is full of dead people. Looks like he had it right.

Is the NTb repack of part 3 missing audio like the comments on rargb claim? I was going to replace the Deflate rips I got because I think the ones I've got have audio issues, really trivial stuff, like a pop in one scene. Plus, sometimes I have frame rate issues with them. With NTb, I've never had a problem.

COOPER GETS HIS MIND BACK IN PART 15

fucking kek, I remember that
>update will come any day now guys
>I'm sure it's tomorrow and if not it's the day after, I swear
>say goodbye to your nukes guys

So pic related is Diane huh?

And now she's in the TP's sheriff station.

>cole and albert wouldn't realize diane doesn't look like laura dern right away, after working with her for ages
checks out

I was thinking the same thing much earlier, that real dougie had much less self-control than cooper

>tfw Kyle looks better that 58 than I ever did at 22

fuck you

ALL

damn he even looks cuter as dougie then me when i was a baby

stay salty fatass

A big similarity with tulpas is that their personality is "dim". Dougie for example is a below average intelligence overweight man, who indulges in gambling in prostitution. Nobody bats an eye when his IQ drops 10 points.

Same with Diane. While she gives the occasional insight, her favourite response is "fuck you".

The question is, is Tammy a tulpa as well? Like Diane, she doesn't say much / doesn't provide that much insight into anything. She mainly seems to be there for her sex appeal (something which Gordon often comments on and tries to defend), and while looks like a competent agent at times, feels like a piece of furniture at others. There is also the continuity error from last episode, where she's completely absent from a shot when they fire their guns at Diane.

It's constantly alluded to that Gordon knows more about the supernatural than he lets on. Could it be possible that he manufactured Tammy, to spice up his job at the FBI? Unlike the other tulpas, she seems to be a bit more competent and "good natured", but she also feels a bit too flat at times.

I hate Cooper's hair in this. It's not dark enough, and instead of using pomade or brylcreem, they just hairsprayed it back. It's just a small nitpick, but can't help but be distracted by it.

Stay retarded pleb who likes s3

>tfw Janey-E will never look at you like this

Vedder posters were wrong because they said Cooper never gets his mind back and Audrey isn't *definitively* proven to be in a coma (she could be in a mental asylum or something).

Twin Peaks is a pseudo-patrician pleb filler show.

>insults people with food flavoring
>calls people fatass

Sure you aren't slamming a few mcdoubles right now?

Was Audrey's dance the best cliffhanger in the series yet?

>There is also the continuity error from last episode, where she's completely absent from a shot when they fire their guns at Diane.
wtf lol

>There is also the continuity error from last episode, where she's completely absent from a shot when they fire their guns at Diane.
What the fuck? I didn't notice that when I watched it, and now that I revisited the scene, I'm kind of shocked. And that looks like something too major to be a fuck up.

She has driven off to take the gun

So, this is autism.

it's just a closer shot of Albert, you idiots, you can see the edge of Tammy's chair

>tfw dougie was in such good shape a fucking picture triggered autistic fatties
based

Literally this. When you ask plebs why do they love TP they wouldn't know to give a realistic answer.

He just woke up. Was he supposed to go buy hair grease right away?

If it was intentional, then it'll be one of those theories that you can interpret as either being true or false. Like the Arm being the same thing as the power pole, for example.

>Gets ripped for role
>plays classic famous character, a manchild, and an evil creature
Give this man an emmy atleast

>all these twats seeking validation by playing contrarian in /tpg/
who are you trying to impress

I need a scene like the convenience store scene from fwwm in these last ep. Please lynch

You mean to tell me he brought a spare tie into the lodge, but he didn't bring anything to put in his hair?

this is a second before that shot

I prefer the new hair

don't reply to obvious bait/attention seeking. you know better than that

I really hope we get one. At the very least I hope we see the jumping man again

Did Bad Cooper send his son to the lodge to bring back a doppelganger of him?

this a fraction of a second after

the shot of Albert alone is a tiny bit closer, but Tammy's chair also moves out and back in

Goddamn Kyle is so fucking good as Doppelcoop that i often forget that it's meant to be same character.

>

They are the same plebs who enjoyed Breaking Bad. They just watch to see what new weird shit is gonna happen and who's gonna die in the next episode.

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Cooper)
listen youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM

george lucas could only fucking dream of pottery of this magnitude

He borrowed Dougie's boss' tie.

>They are the same plebs who enjoyed Breaking Bad
this shitpost stirs a question. How many of you /tpg/ shitposters liked BB too?

>put critical thoughts against his favorite show
>shitpost

/tpg/ crybabbies everyone

Catherine, Josie, Pete and the Mill was the most boring TP subplot. Seriously, who fucking cares?

is that a formica table? wow.

one thing i love about Lynch's work is how I react to his stuff differently when i look back on it, like the atmosphere grows even stronger in my memory
for example, audrey's "GET ME OUT OF HERE!" When i watched it the first time i was just really excited and curious as to what the fuck was going on, but now whenever i remember it i get really creeped out. Because it's a really fucking creepy moment. It's like Lynch's stories have a second life beyond just watching them play out, you know? I mean i guess that's how art is supposed to be but there's just so much trash these days

stop trying so hard senpai

protip: subtlety is key

duh

her face felt so jarring the second time I watched it
weird seeing her eyebrows reversed, she looks a little like julianne moore more

My favourite scene in the whole series is the cut between Maddie's death and Julee Cruise singing. I can only hope Lynch uses Cruise in a similar way in these final episodes.

So is Audrey the dreamer or Cooper?

Shitposting aside i really hope this doesnt end with this is alll a dream bullshit i just expeirenced that with
Wet Hot American Summer if anyone would be the dreamer id be ok with it being Laura

you're interpreting that dream too literally bub

Cole is dreaming.

Green too!

holy shit, even the fucking mouth folds are the same, kino

She's still kind of mom hot

So, was Maddy a tulpa?

No, from Missoula remember?

Missoula = the Red Lodge

Where was Missoula again

Like, if you could really narrow things down

Is everyone from Missoula, Montana CUTE?

Yrev etuc aplut

>buttchin
>cute